How would you stack??

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey!

After some guidance and opinions please!

I'm just finishing up a low cycle of Ostar1ne...I don't feel any shut down, but I have some BLR Rebirth (otc SERM) and Letrone (AI) to run as an OTC PCT.

Now, I have the full Evo muse Fat Loss stack waiting to be used...Brite, supernova, DCP, Ammo, epitome & alphaburn.
Should I keep it for after the PCT, or are there any products you'd suggest I start along side?

I'm going back to eating below maintenance, after having a short diet break. I will be training 5x5 and HIIT on off days at the moment. Aiming for maximum Fatloss

Im 5'10, 166lbs, approx 20-21% bf, 35" waist (@ naval).

Any help gratefully received

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Define low cycle and how long the run was for and you won't know necessarily if your suppressed unless you do blood draws before and after. They say that it's not suppressive but they are but minimal

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really, it's completely up to you to use how you would like. Depends on how long you would like to stretch things out. You can run them all separate or can easily stack every single one of them, too. The only thing I would personally do (unless you want to just keep doubling up, which you can totally do, but it's also costly) is separate BRITE and SuperNova, as SN contains the same compound in topical form. But all the others are attacking fat loss via different pathways, and they're all non-stim; only thing to be cautious of in that regard is the AlphaBurn (but if you have the new 3mg you should be fine -- don't take the old 8mg anywhere close to bed LOL).

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Define low cycle and how long the run was for and you won't know necessarily if your suppressed unless you do blood draws before and after. They say that it's not suppressive but they are but minimal
It's been 6wks so far, but now possibly going to stretch it to 8wks. First 2wks were ran at 10mg and the rest had been 15mg. I find I respond well on lower dosing, my endurance and joints improve at this dose on low calories.
Stacked Dermacrine with it for past 4wks (almost out of that).

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Really, it's completely up to you to use how you would like. Depends on how long you would like to stretch things out. You can run them all separate or can easily stack every single one of them, too. The only thing I would personally do (unless you want to just keep doubling up, which you can totally do, but it's also costly) is separate BRITE and SuperNova, as SN contains the same compound in topical form. But all the others are attacking fat loss via different pathways, and they're all non-stim; only thing to be cautious of in that regard is the AlphaBurn (but if you have the new 3mg you should be fine -- don't take the old 8mg anywhere close to bed LOL).
This is why I wanted opinions on stacking! I've ran them solo before and also stacked Ammo and epitome. I'd like to stretch them out, possibly run 2 at a time - but in which order?!

Would you run anything along with the pct or wait until that's done?

I have the new alphaburn! I had to bin the old formula - I couldn't survive another day on the 8mg stuff!!
Thanks