Only 3 Evomuse products?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys choose if you only could take three evomuse products? I know it is goal orientated, but lets pretend you only could take three evomuse products. Performance, strength, body composition and health, libido included here, are the main goals though.

As there is a lot off evomuse products I find it hard to pin down which supplement that would be beneficial.

A lot off people seems to enjoy, DCP, BRITE and gut health if I am not mistaken.
So I am looking at DCP/BRITE, gut health and testruction. Or DCP/BRITE, BMP and gut health.
Maybe throw in a fourth product like slintensity or clear edge for mental health. So many good products, hard to choose only 3, lol.

What would you guys recommend for a person who as never used any evomuse products yet?
And what would you guys recommend between DCP and BRITE? Both are towards helping enhancing body composition.

Testruction is a testbooster but as nutrient and mood enhancing properties as well.
BMP looks really cool, very innovative and one of a kind product. And as been updated or will be updated as we speak. Gut health feels like a clear staple supplement for obvious reasons.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
- Epitome / Ammo
- Gut Health, and
- Evomuse Java Lather Soap (Love this stuff)

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In no particular order. testruction,gut health,bmp.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP/Supernova/Alpha Burn

I would take this stuff all year round if I wasn't poor haha.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gut health, cardiotryx and clear edge

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut health and Brite without a doubt would be 2 of my 3 choices. I've tried supernova and bmp and enjoyed both of those products also. I regularly use Java Lather and have around 15 bars around the house currently. Brite and Gut Health are probably my two favorite supplements that I have ever used and alway notice a difference when I do not take them. Also have dip on hand but have not run it yet as I always run new supplements solo the first time I take them, minus staples.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gut health, brite, java soap as staples

Rotate every other product in over time

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gut health, myosynergy elite, BMP

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gut Health isn't sexy, but I wouldn't neglect it from my list -- it's too good at what it does.

So that leaves me with two.

I'll say BRITE because I absolutely love that product so very much.

For spot number 3, I'll have to narrow down. I love CardioTryx, but I can still make do without if for basketball if need be (though I don't lol).

Up until a couple weeks ago, I've taken Epitome continuously since its release. I haven't got to use Clear Edge, yet, so I won't say it although I'd wager it may take a spot in the top 3 because I very much prioritize what it should do (can't wait!). Defuse and Slintensity are constant staples whenever I eat larger (and carb heavy) meals. BMP and MyoSynergy are fantastic.

I'll say BMP for spot number 3, but that's not an easy decision for me to make.

I also love DCP, AMMO, Eviscerate, AlphaBurn, STRAFE, and every other thing Matt releases.

So yeah, the whole top 3 thing isn't realistic for me at all LOL :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Myosynergy Elite, BMP, and the third would be a toss up between Gut Health, Brite, and DCP. Honestly I feel Stafe is severely underrated though ESPECIALLY if you can afford the 3x daily dose.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Defuse (cant believe more havent chosen this one)!
Gut health (absolute staple)
Strafe (as mentioned, underrated)

Have not tried dcp/bmp tho but those are gonna happen soon

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gut Health
Epitome
Ammo

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade -- for fun, what would you choose? lol

If I find it impossible, I can only imagine Matt's dilemma.

I'm betting he says Gut Health and DCP for 2 of the 3!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health
Clear Edge
BRITE

For sure

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Change my choice of "Java Soap" though it's amazing to Gut Health..
That soap though.. wow.

:hail: dsade

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id never drop the soap. Especially in the gym shower nomsayin

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So I get what gut health is supposed to do but since soooooo many of you are choosing it please share what about it you love so much?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I get what gut health is supposed to do but since soooooo many of you are choosing it please share what about it you love so much?
It's a category that isn't sexy. It's not getting you ripped. It's not getting you huge.

But it's keeping you healthy.

I've been on GH for a few years non-stop now and I seldom get sick. I'll get the typical allergy crap (living around the Ohio River Valley makes this impossible to avoid), but I honestly haven't been truly sick other than less than a handful of 24-hour stomach bugs per year. And even those aren't even 24-hours most of the time. It'll be an evening or day on occasion for a few hours when I'm just knotted up and feel sick. But if that's the worst I experience out of 365 days, it's not bad.

In turn, I don't lose out on training time. I don't have times where I lose muscle from being sidelined. Etc.

It's just one of those things (like a good multi or a greens supplement) that you don't want to care about, but it's important.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ This.

I was sick from Dec 5th all the way through February. The worse illness I have ever had. 2 rounds of Amoxociln and a Zpack couldn't fight it.
dsade sent me the OG Gut Health and told me to take 2 until I felt better. Within 5 days I was no longer coughing up green crap. Gut Health had me fixed right up, there was no way it was coincidence.

Since then, I purchased Gut Health Ultimate and switched over to it. I will keep the rest of the OG for any time I need to double up. The Ultimate has seemed to boost my Libido sky high. Matt and others have mentioned libido boost also.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ This.

I was sick from Dec 5th all the way through February. The worse illness I have ever had. 2 rounds of Amoxociln and a Zpack couldn't fight it.
dsade sent me the OG Gut Health and told me to take 2 until I felt better. Within 5 days I was no longer coughing up green crap. Gut Health had me fixed right up, there was no way it was coincidence.

Since then, I purchased Gut Health Ultimate and switched over to it. I will keep the rest of the OG for any time I need to double up. The Ultimate has seemed to boost my Libido sky high. Matt and others have mentioned libido boost also.
Gut bacteria are the key to your entire being, really. They end up controlling everything from gene expression and phenotype, leanness or fatness, nutrient efficiency, mood.neurotransmitters, and a whole host of everything. It's almost like they're not here to help us as much as we are to help them survive and thrive in the world. True symbiotic relationship.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gut bacteria are the key to your entire being, really. They end up controlling everything from gene expression and phenotype, leanness or fatness, nutrient efficiency, mood.neurotransmitters, and a whole host of everything. It's almost like they're not here to help us as much as we are to help them survive and thrive in the world. True symbiotic relationship.
Gut Health Ultimate might really be one of those Holy Grail supplements to live a healthy life.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health Ultimate might really be one of those Holy Grail supplements to live a healthy life.
I've been striving to perfect it for a long time. Not that I will ever call it perfect and stop researching, this last update was a huge leap forward.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Alright now I'm intrigued enough to give this a try. Over the last year I've been pretty conscious about adding more and more fermented foods to my diet like kombucha, kimchi and sauerkraut just to name a few which I definitely think has made some positive improvements. I'll be curious to see if this offers any incremental improvements or if I'm already carrying max gut bugs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright now I'm intrigued enough to give this a try. Over the last year I've been pretty conscious about adding more and more fermented foods to my diet like kombucha, kimchi and sauerkraut just to name a few which I definitely think has made some positive improvements. I'll be curious to see if this offers any incremental improvements or if I'm already carrying max gut bugs.
Its more about which ones than how many.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Gut Health
DCP
Brite
Damn it I can't pick 3 but this would probably be my 3. Runner up for me is Slintensity.

I've never taken Clear Edge or Myosynergy Elite but I bet those could be in my top 6 Evomuse supps.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Having tried most (minus myo-syn) supps of Evomuse, I'd go with...

Gut Health
Alphaburn (3mg) -- Recently added this to my daily regimen and my god do I just feel damn good all day lol
Brite -- leaning out takes no time to notice with it

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
After a long hiatus ~6 years from targeted supps & a daily workout regimen I finally found newer companies of who the primaries were involved with formulating some of what I considered the most innovative and effective products in the past like sesamin, leptigen, HEAT and bioforge (all were staples for me when available). I see they haven't lost their passion and enthusiasm!

So I'm about to pull the trigger to try a few Evomuse goodies (epitome, DCP, Testruction x2, gut health, Alphaburn) over at NV but before checking out had a couple of Qs for experienced evomuse (and OL) fans and wanted some opinions:

1. I'll probably still include gut health, but has anyone switched from other mainstream (high quality 12-50 billion) probiotic products because gut health is better?

2. Would buying alphaburn just be redundant as I'm also getting OL's bloodshr3d RAW, Ignit3? Or if I read it right, alphaburn has a better extract of A-Y?

Super excited to finalize this order, any feedback would be appreciated!!

EDIT: Couldn't wait lol, skipped alphaburn this time, got everything else.. let the fun begin!

Last edited:
Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
After a long hiatus ~6 years from targeted supps & a daily workout regimen I finally found newer companies of who the primaries were involved with formulating some of what I considered the most innovative and effective products in the past like sesamin, leptigen, HEAT and bioforge (all were staples for me when available). I see they haven't lost their passion and enthusiasm!

So I'm about to pull the trigger to try a few Evomuse goodies (epitome, DCP, Testruction x2, gut health, Alphaburn) over at NV but before checking out had a couple of Qs for experienced evomuse (and OL) fans and wanted some opinions:

1. I'll probably still include gut health, but has anyone switched from other mainstream (high quality 12-50 billion) probiotic products because gut health is better?

2. Would buying alphaburn just be redundant as I'm also getting OL's bloodshr3d RAW, Ignit3? Or if I read it right, alphaburn has a better extract of A-Y?

EDIT: Couldn't wait lol, skipped alphaburn this time, got everything else.. let the fun begin!
Yo, I used to skip alphaburn all the time... and what a bad choice. For the price, it might be my favorite product haha. The mood boost I get as well as the focus at work is enough for me. Add the fat burning properties and the sweat from working out.. yesssir!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established

Yo, I used to skip alphaburn all the time... and what a bad choice. For the price, it might be my favorite product haha. The mood boost I get as well as the focus at work is enough for me. Add the fat burning properties and the sweat from working out.. yesssir!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally got the new lower dosed AlphaBurn and I'm excited to use it on non lifting days or days I can't train first thing. I just popped one this morning and feel good and no cold sweats LOL

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I use Gut Health over anything else.

I would have gotten the AlphaBurn - next time get it for sure!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New lower dosed AlphaBurn is incredible. Game changer for me

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
I finally got the new lower dosed AlphaBurn and I'm excited to use it on non lifting days or days I can't train first thing. I just popped one this morning and feel good and no cold sweats LOL
I use Gut Health over anything else.

I would have gotten the AlphaBurn - next time get it for sure!
Thanks guys and Rosie. I'll do that then, and while I'm at it, will multiple up on Gut Health, DCP, epitome and some other in-stock dsade/EMuse supps before the end of the week if still available. Some research tells me that stock on EMuse goodies can be pretty volatile one has to go deep to avoid having to search all over, including the UK when running out lol. I have a gut feeling some of these will be staples for me.

New lower dosed AlphaBurn is incredible. Game changer for me
I just noticed that the Emuse A-Y is in HCL form, and all the A-Y in the OLabs supps I ordered are standardized from Rauwolfia. That might be the difference in performance I remember reading about (not specifically compared to OLabs tho, just a general comment by someone on AM).

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on my third day of gut health and can't stop sh1tting my brains out, this common?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm on my third day of gut health and can't stop sh1tting my brains out, this common?
I don't recall that happening when I started, but that was many years ago. That said, IIRC, others had mentioned in the first few days this can be the case as your gut flora are changing (particularly if you had been without a probiotic up to that point). Some others may be able to chime in and offer up more, as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I don't recall that happening when I started, but that was many years ago. That said, IIRC, others had mentioned in the first few days this can be the case as your gut flora are changing (particularly if you had been without a probiotic up to that point). Some others may be able to chime in and offer up more, as well.
Ya I guess that's possible, I was actually thinking that I wouldn't see much change as I already eat a ton of fermented foods but I guess time will.