Alphaburn and increasing the dosage....

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
So I started Alphaburn earlier this week, and noticed I didn't really feel anything at all from the 3mg dose (I take it first thing in the AM on empty stomach, then again early afternoon).

So, this morning I went ahead and took 2, for a total of 6mg and for a minute I thought I "felt" something but not really.

I know there is a retailer that still has some of the 8mg stuff so I'm considering picking it up, however this would only be a short term solution because once it's gone it's gone.

So two questions:

1. Does the fact that I don't "feel" anything take away from the product's effectiveness? I know many people have responded as feeling it's effects HEAVILY, so I'm wondering if it somehow does't work well with my body chemistry (or maybe the fact that I have a massive caffeine tolerance comes into play?).

2. If I add a third capsule to the mix, for 9mg total, what potential bad effects would I be risking, i.e. with ephedrine and stims you can increase blood pressure tremendously and/or cause heart problems, and ultimately death. But I know this isn't a stim, so I just want to know what potential negative side effects I "could" have.

Basically I'm trying to figure out if increasing the dosage past 3mg per serving is more effective from a fat loss standpoint (otherwise I'm happy to stick with just 3mg), and if increasing past 6mg is a huge risk to my immediate health?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I started Alphaburn today with the Alpha-Yohimbine HCI 8mg/Bioperine 4mg version this morning along with 100mg caffeine. Normally i wouldn't feel 200mg of caffeine much. Felt something today for sure. It's making me want to go for a run. I haven't ran in over 3 years! Pick up some of the 8mg bottles i say!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
8mg F's me up a little. I love the neuro effect I get from it as I get pretty lazer focused at work, but the cold sweats and minor anxiety I get from it make me take it very very rarely.

I just ordered some 3mg myself, so we'll see how that goes. I never used to suffer from anxiety until I had one bad anxiety attack, so I wonder if its just me working myself up once I feel "different" or what.. lol.

I have an 8mg bottle that is missing only like 5 or 6 caps if you are interested, haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts (and this is just me personally, not suggesting advice) are that 9mg won't be any worse than the 8mg (e.g. if you feel the effects at 8, I wouldn't presume them to be MUCH more at 9). I still haven't used the new version, but I'm looking forward to it. I currently can only take the 8mg caps before workouts. I like them for basketball, but they are pretty rough for lifting (this morning it was cold, sure, but I wore my compression tank, a UA style compression long sleeve AND my UA hoodie, with shorts and sweats over top, and a stocking cap on, AND my hood pulled up for the entire duration of my lift).

So if you're wanting to see if you "feel" something, I would guess you're safe to bump to that 3rd cap. You might feel the cold sweats, but if it makes you feel better I've been taking those 8's since this Summer and still keep doing it LOL.

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
So if you're wanting to see if you "feel" something, I would guess you're safe to bump to that 3rd cap. You might feel the cold sweats, but if it makes you feel better I've been taking those 8's since this Summer and still keep doing it LOL.
Cool, so I went ahead and ordered a bottle of the "old" 8mg formula, as I've been taking 6mg twice/day right now with no ill effects. I "think" I might be getting a little of the neuro effects, but who knows (and I preordered some clear edge/alpha stack, so when that is available I'm willing to bet I will feel it lol). Once I try the 8mg formula, I guess I'll know better how I respond to the larger dose (and as you mention 8mg vs 9mg isn't a huge difference at that point).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely update once you try it. Curious to see if the 2mg difference is that big or if you just don't feel the cold sweats. They're not fun if you're not expecting them lol.

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
Definitely update once you try it. Curious to see if the 2mg difference is that big or if you just don't feel the cold sweats. They're not fun if you're not expecting them lol.
Yep, I'll definitely report back they're due to arrive this Friday.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Took half a cap pre workout. My tshirt was soaked by the time i'd walked to the gym ha.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
So the bottle I ordered showed up..."unfortunately" it is the 3mg version however not a big deal as I would've ordered more anyway.

That said, I just downed 3 caps for 9mg, on an empty stomach (took 6mg earlier b/c I though the 8mg dose was arriving today). Today isn't a workout day, but I'll report back later to see if there were any noticeable side effects, probably stick with that dosage for the week and see if I get chills in the gym, etc.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm still dosing 1 cap split each day. Feel no need for caffeine during the day now!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 2
P.brow17 Supplements 6
enhanced Supplement Auction 0
dsade Evomuse 19
wesb2387 Supplement Auction 0