HUGE EVOMUSE ANNOUNCEMENT

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Waiting on the boom

2. Sounds like an awesome opportunity for someone to become a distributor over there!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    And also drop the high int'l shipping rates to make it more appealing to us to order alot more stuff!!!
    This will bring us more leverage, but right now the rates are determined in real time by the post office. WE're going to be checking into UPS rates.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This will bring us more leverage, but right now the rates are determined in real time by the post office. WE're going to be checking into UPS rates.
    Any idea how fast somethings will be coming into stock?
    Any time table for the hot seller list?

I want to place an order but would love to order it all at once

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks!
    •   

6. super excited..!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

7. Just read the news, beyond excited for this!

8. Credit card in hand don't care what the product is

9. Always excited for my favorite suppz of all times!!!

10. somebody resurrected this, but now I'm wondering did I miss what this announcement was?
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    somebody resurrected this, but now I'm wondering did I miss what this announcement was?
    From post 118 (just for reference if anyone else wants to go back; it's buried amongst a lot of other comments, so it's not easy to find lol):

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So, the big news. The big news that concerns EvoMuse is that you're going to be seeing the Out of Stock products return to live status a lot quicker. But the REAL big news is that I have decided to work with someone whose knowledge and integrity rivals my own, to take the innovation that I've come to be known for and apply that to bringing incredible new ingredients and technologies to the industry made available to everyone, and help some of the other companies in the industry improve their formulas to really help people achieve their goals.

As you guys know him, Eric was the founder/formulator/owner of LG Sciences. Behind the scenes, as well as through LG, Eric was the primary drive behind bringing the absolute best in hormonal ingredients out to a wide market and really pushing things way past where we thought they were stagnated. I haven't really concentrated on hormones since the Havoc days, and that was a choice I made for my reasons and company visions - and EvoMuse will continue on the same arc. But the area still interests me, and at the end of the day, for my own sanity I need to tackle those challenges that make me alive. Eric and I are going to pool our abilities and knowledge. After talking with him at the Arnold Classic, it quickly became clear that our different ways of approaching the problems in supplementation are supremely complementary, and that working together we can really bring some real innovation and excitement back to the industry that we both love so much. His ideas have me fired up again, and we both know that two very intelligent people, when egos are kept in check, can move twice and fast and travel twice as far working together than separately. The things that I don't enjoy doing as much on the business end I won't have to anymore which will leave me much more time for research and interacting with all of you, and getting you guys as excited as we are. We're here to make sure that your most grandiose dreams are not only possible, but surprisingly much closer to your reach than you would have ever thought.

We're already working on something that's got my ideas flowing at full speed again, and we'll let you all in on it soon enough.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    From post 118 (just for reference if anyone else wants to go back; it's buried amongst a lot of other comments, so it's not easy to find lol):
    Thanks brother, I truly appreciate it, somehow I missed it last month, this is a top 2 all-time company to me so I'm glad to be in the know now. Always looking forward to these great products both being available and the new stuff he puts out.

13. Is the partnership with Eric from (LG) still happening or in the works to take some of it off your shoulders ?

Also cheers on the wedding !

14. Eric and I decided that we had enough differences in vision and execution that we amicably decided not to proceed. Eric is a great guy and has done a lot for the industry, and I count him as a new and dear friend - but I'm going to keep going it alone.

I have more Clear Edge raws on the way just in time for Fall Semester and that final end of year sales push, and the sales from CE will be turned to another DCP run, and beyond that I'm going to be investing quite a bit of my own financial resources into restocking the whole line.

AMMO is on the top of that list, since my recent stress levels have resulted in some VAT accumulation and whole body inflammation. I've also ordered more BMP raws, since that combined with the newly restocked BRITE had the most dramatic effect on my physique.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

15. What's the time frame on the DCP restock?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Huge Announcement Coming Tonight Through IronForce!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:54 AM
  2. HUGE announcement coming for Team Anabolic Members don't miss this one!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:41 PM
  3. Huge Announcement from Avant!
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:25 PM
  4. Huge Announcement!
    By mr.universe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 10:48 PM