Slintensity HUGE PRESALE. Lowest price ever.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Slintensity HUGE PRESALE. Lowest price ever.

A slight miscommunication has the Slintensity ingredients on the way a month early. So, since I had budgeted for next month rather than this month, you guys get the benefit of a HUGE sale. You won't ever get this price again..

Save even more by grabbing a 2 pack.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/product...2-pack-presale

Or grab yrourself a single bottle if you haven't tried it before and don't want to jump on the 2 bottles.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/product...ew-slintensity

Designed to help drive more nutrients into the muscle cells and away from fat, the idea behind Slintensity™ is to make every meal more anabolic. Keeping insulin sensitivity high in muscle cells, without causing fat cells to grow has been the goal of nutrient partitioners for years - Slintensity™ pulls it off beautifully.

Whether you are reserving Slintensity for high-carb refeeds, or using it daily to enhance anabolism and controlling fat gain, Slintensity™ is product you don't want to do without.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Would this still be as effective for those of us that are keto all the time?

If this is being used for high carb meals only can it be taken say one a week or does it require daily usage?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Would this still be as effective for those of us that are keto all the time?

If this is being used for high carb meals only can it be taken say one a week or does it require daily usage?
    The effects are mostly acute, so you can save this for cheat/carb meals even if they are only once a week.

4. 4 bottles ordered...wish I could afford more!

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The effects are mostly acute, so you can save this for cheat/carb meals even if they are only once a week.
    Awesome great to know, thanks! Placing an order with NV for this now!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    4 bottles ordered...wish I could afford more!
    I'll be glad to have this back in stock for myself, too.

7. thank god!!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

8. Sounds good never tried it will have to order a few bottles!

9. Nice deal. Got me some.

10. Epic deal!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Slintensity (and Defuse) is a staple for me when taking in large amounts of carbs in any one setting.

Absolutely love this stuff.
    I'm a big fan on Slintensity as well. My favorite by far.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Epic deal!!!!
    Yep, with the way things are going after the Arnold, we won't ever be in this position again, and it's doubtful you'll see a sale like this again.

Who am I kidding, I love running sales like this for you guys. It's not all about $.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep, with the way things are going after the Arnold, we won't ever be in this position again, and it's doubtful you'll see a sale like this again.

Who am I kidding, I love running sales like this for you guys. It's not all about $.
    Awesome to hear Matt. Very well deserved and one of the few people I could say that about in this industry.
    PEScience Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Awesome to hear Matt. Very well deserved and one of the few people I could say that about in this industry.
    I can't wait for you guys to see some of the things that are going to be able to come out, that have been sitting there waiting for funding.

15. Hey dsade, I'm waiting for BMP to be back in stock before I make an order - how long do you see this pre-sale lasting?

16. Quote Originally Posted by KevinConn View Post
    Hey dsade, I'm waiting for BMP to be back in stock before I make an order - how long do you see this pre-sale lasting?
    I'll probably leave it up until Friday.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll probably leave it up until Friday.
    OK sweet. I just saw the FB post about BMP saying it'll be up soon - before Friday I'm hoping?

18. Quote Originally Posted by KevinConn View Post
    OK sweet. I just saw the FB post about BMP saying it'll be up soon - before Friday I'm hoping?
    Apparently I need to watch the Facebook because I miss announcements like that every time. :/

19. Nice...we all get our fix sooner than expected. Thank you Matt! You the MAN!

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can't wait for you guys to see some of the things that are going to be able to come out, that have been sitting there waiting for funding.
    I'll be waiting and watching

Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Nice...we all get our fix sooner than expected. Thank you Matt! You the MAN!
    You know I stocked up after our little issue we had
    PEScience Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You know I stocked up after our little issue we had
    LOL, I'm grabbing at least 6. I'm just thankful that this re-up is getting expedited. The pre-sale special is truly a bonus and the icing on the cake! I wish BMP was in stock too though so I could grab that with my order and save on shipping.

22. Just ordered 6 bottles! Thanks Matt.

I'm about to crack open my last Defuse bottle, it should last months but I'm already anxious as I like to have at least a 3 bottle surplus in my stash. Any ETA on Defuse?

23. BTW, @kbayne Been trying to PM you with an update to our issue. Clear your inbox when you have a chance.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    BTW, @kbayne Been trying to PM you with an update to our issue. Clear your inbox when you have a chance.
    Done @hsk
    PEScience Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Red Clearance - Lowest Prices Ever!
    By Montego1 in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 10:49 AM
  2. Lowest Prices Ever Seen On The Molecular Nutrition Line!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
  3. BPS Combustion still the lowest price ever!
    By oufinny in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:33 PM
  4. lowest price per serving protein powder
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 06:10 PM