Slintensity HUGE PRESALE. Lowest price ever.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A slight miscommunication has the Slintensity ingredients on the way a month early. So, since I had budgeted for next month rather than this month, you guys get the benefit of a HUGE sale. You won't ever get this price again..

Save even more by grabbing a 2 pack.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/slintensity-2-pack-presale

Or grab yrourself a single bottle if you haven't tried it before and don't want to jump on the 2 bottles.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/brand-new-slintensity

Designed to help drive more nutrients into the muscle cells and away from fat, the idea behind Slintensity™ is to make every meal more anabolic. Keeping insulin sensitivity high in muscle cells, without causing fat cells to grow has been the goal of nutrient partitioners for years - Slintensity™ pulls it off beautifully.

Whether you are reserving Slintensity for high-carb refeeds, or using it daily to enhance anabolism and controlling fat gain, Slintensity™ is product you don't want to do without.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Would this still be as effective for those of us that are keto all the time?

If this is being used for high carb meals only can it be taken say one a week or does it require daily usage?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this still be as effective for those of us that are keto all the time?

If this is being used for high carb meals only can it be taken say one a week or does it require daily usage?
The effects are mostly acute, so you can save this for cheat/carb meals even if they are only once a week.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
4 bottles ordered...wish I could afford more!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
The effects are mostly acute, so you can save this for cheat/carb meals even if they are only once a week.
Awesome great to know, thanks! Placing an order with NV for this now!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slintensity (and Defuse) is a staple for me when taking in large amounts of carbs in any one setting.

Absolutely love this stuff.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank god!!!!

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Sounds good never tried it will have to order a few bottles!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Slintensity (and Defuse) is a staple for me when taking in large amounts of carbs in any one setting.

Absolutely love this stuff.
I'm a big fan on Slintensity as well. My favorite by far.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epic deal!!!!
Yep, with the way things are going after the Arnold, we won't ever be in this position again, and it's doubtful you'll see a sale like this again.

Who am I kidding, I love running sales like this for you guys. It's not all about $.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, with the way things are going after the Arnold, we won't ever be in this position again, and it's doubtful you'll see a sale like this again.

Who am I kidding, I love running sales like this for you guys. It's not all about $.
Awesome to hear Matt. Very well deserved and one of the few people I could say that about in this industry.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear Matt. Very well deserved and one of the few people I could say that about in this industry.
I can't wait for you guys to see some of the things that are going to be able to come out, that have been sitting there waiting for funding.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Hey dsade, I'm waiting for BMP to be back in stock before I make an order - how long do you see this pre-sale lasting?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade, I'm waiting for BMP to be back in stock before I make an order - how long do you see this pre-sale lasting?
I'll probably leave it up until Friday.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK sweet. I just saw the FB post about BMP saying it'll be up soon - before Friday I'm hoping? :)
Apparently I need to watch the Facebook because I miss announcements like that every time. :/

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Nice...we all get our fix sooner than expected. Thank you Matt! You the MAN!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait for you guys to see some of the things that are going to be able to come out, that have been sitting there waiting for funding.
I'll be waiting and watching

Nice...we all get our fix sooner than expected. Thank you Matt! You the MAN!
You know I stocked up after our little issue we had

hsk

Awards
  • Established
You know I stocked up after our little issue we had
LOL, I'm grabbing at least 6. I'm just thankful that this re-up is getting expedited. The pre-sale special is truly a bonus and the icing on the cake! I wish BMP was in stock too though so I could grab that with my order and save on shipping.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Just ordered 6 bottles! Thanks Matt.

I'm about to crack open my last Defuse bottle, it should last months but I'm already anxious as I like to have at least a 3 bottle surplus in my stash. Any ETA on Defuse?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
BTW, kbayne Been trying to PM you with an update to our issue. Clear your inbox when you have a chance.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, kbayne Been trying to PM you with an update to our issue. Clear your inbox when you have a chance.
Done hsk

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP - this comes down tomorrow and goes to regular price.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already ordered some but seriously considering getting more. The price is insane and I'd rather not be without Slintensity again. But if what Matt said is true, may never have that problem again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FIXED

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Its the 2 pack totally out of stock? Can still buy 1 + 1 but for 3-4$ more. Still a great price though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the 2 pack totally out of stock? Can still buy 1 + 1 but for 3-4$ more. Still a great price though.
No, I didn't realize it had been depleted. Let me add more.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I didn't realize it had been depleted. Let me add more.
Think of all the carbs that are about to be devoured...

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Any chance I could just have this shipped with my Clear Edge 6 pack and Glycomyx whenever they're all ready? Haven't placed Slintensity order yet...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance I could just have this shipped with my Clear Edge 6 pack and Glycomyx whenever they're all ready? Haven't placed Slintensity order yet...
Yeah, not a problem. I'll make a note and refund the extra shipping.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir, I'll be placing my order shortly. Also, NV is estimating a lot of these products to be available 4/1. Is that roughly accurate? Looking to try sleephoria among a few others

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's this tracking? Still looking at The beginning of April (I think I remember that being said)?

bigk81

Awards
Has the slintensity shipped yet?

I have not received my order if they have.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She was supposed to call me Friday with exact date, so I'll start harrassing her in about a half hour.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how to get touch with dsade? I've tried multiple PMs and multiple emails over the last couple weeks with no luck. Trying to see if I can adjust an order to swap out some strafe to get more slintensity.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how to get touch with dsade? I've tried multiple PMs and multiple emails over the last couple weeks with no luck. Trying to see if I can adjust an order to swap out some strafe to get more slintensity.
Facebook . Evomuse page

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope these go out soon. About 2.5 weeks worth of my current GDA left.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt told me yesterday that ST stuff is on the way.

Don't know at what stage (e.g. shipping, etc.), but that came up in conversation.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Clear Edge and Slintensity are both due to run next week. My team is finally kicking in and has a handle on it!