Slintensity HUGE PRESALE. Lowest price ever.

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Lets hear what you had?
    Haha will update Sunday evening. This weekend isn't a brunch buffet (Indian brunch buffets are the GOAT) but I always order 2 entrees,1-2 appetizers, and 1-2 additional sides.

Also, I'm vegan with the exception of whey protein supplementation so volume is my game.

2. Goods arrived! New bottle on left and older larger one on right. Still same great formula! Now I really want some Defuse and also DCP and brite.
    •   

3. Oops. Here is the photo. Name:  0520171617_HDR.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  79.4 KB

4. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Oops. Here is the photo. Name:  0520171617_HDR.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  79.4 KB
    Jealous as all hell...miss the maple smelling goodness.
    No extra funds at the moment.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Goods arrived! New bottle on left and older larger one on right. Still same great formula! Now I really want some Defuse and also DCP and brite.
    How you plan on using being keto? Obviously during carb refeeds, but curious if you think you'll need further assistance since your body is going to soak all those carbs up regardless.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   

6. Refeeds since my carb ups get pretty intense lol and here and there during the week. Its a good product carbs or not.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Refeeds since my carb ups get pretty intense lol and here and there during the week. Its a good product carbs or not.
    Agreed
    PEScience Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Refeeds since my carb ups get pretty intense lol and here and there during the week. Its a good product carbs or not.
    When you say "carbs or not, and here and there"..do you mean you will be taking this at times when you have no intent of consuming 60g of carbs post 1 pill dose?

Just trying to learn more about this and how people best utilize this supplement...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    When you say "carbs or not, and here and there"..do you mean you will be taking this at times when you have no intent of consuming 60g of carbs post 1 pill dose?

Just trying to learn more about this and how people best utilize this supplement...
    Your best bet is dosing prior to carb meals. Without knowing how you'll react, you don't want to chance it and go hypo.
    PEScience Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Lets hear what you had?
    1x Garlic fries
    1x Vegan French toast
    2x Beans, hashbrowns, guac, salsa fresca platters with corn tortillas
    1x Burrito with soy chorizo, potatoes, black beans, green+red chile sauce

Food was ok overall, portions generous for normal eaters

Not my photos

Drew Special - damned good hashbrowns hidden by the tortilla

Vegan Burrito - soy chorizo was weird. I usually stay away from faux meat but was curious

Vegan French Toast - meh

11. Hey dsade can you check on my order?

Order 4649

Still says it's in pre ship, I live in Cbus so I normally get it next day. I know you've had a lot of shipping issues so just want to make sure.

12. My order #4607 is still showing as pre-ship as well. Is there still a big backlog of orders to fill? Any updates would be much appreciated!

13. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    My order #4607 is still showing as pre-ship as well. Is there still a big backlog of orders to fill? Any updates would be much appreciated!
    All Slintensity orders are out the door. My post office is notorious for not scanning them into the system.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

14. Any cause for concern that my order is lost then? It still wasn't here as of yesterday and like I said it takes about a day since I'm across town from you.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Backus24 View Post
    Any cause for concern that my order is lost then? It still wasn't here as of yesterday and like I said it takes about a day since I'm across town from you.
    Damn.....Yeah, they lose at least 10 per month, but if they can't even get that across town without losing it that's even more pathetic., I'll resend it for you.
    '

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Damn.....Yeah, they lose at least 10 per month, but if they can't even get that across town without losing it that's even more pathetic., I'll resend it for you.
    '
    Mine also just showing pre shippment info sent @May18 but nothing more.

17. My order is still listed as pre-shipment with usps. Order #4640. It has been in pre-shipment since May 17

18. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    My order is still listed as pre-shipment with usps. Order #4640. It has been in pre-shipment since May 17
    I packed your order personally and dropped it off.

Some orders/names you just remember.

19. thanks for the update.

20. I received my USPS pre-ship notice on May 17. Do you remember if those orders go out the same day or the next? I am trying to get an idea of when it will reach me so I know to keep an eye out for it. Packages go missing where I live so I want to make sure I watch for it. I am estimating approximately 6-7 days from the actual date of mailing as I live on the west coast.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I received my USPS pre-ship notice on May 17. Do you remember if those orders go out the same day or the next? I am trying to get an idea of when it will reach me so I know to keep an eye out for it. Packages go missing where I live so I want to make sure I watch for it. I am estimating approximately 6-7 days from the actual date of mailing as I live on the west coast.
    All of the Slintensity orders went out with the exception of a couple of reservations that haven't been completed.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    All of the Slintensity orders went out with the exception of a couple of reservations that haven't been completed.
    Thank you. If I don't receive anything by the 27th, I'll assume it was lost or stolen then.

23. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Thank you. If I don't receive anything by the 27th, I'll assume it was lost or stolen then.
    Yeah, I usually give them about 10 days and about 50 % of the time they show up without ever being updated, but I'll go ahead and resend.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, I usually give them about 10 days and about 50 % of the time they show up without ever being updated, but I'll go ahead and resend.
    Thanks for the reply. I look forward to receiving my order and to the massive carb meals to follow.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Backus24 View Post
    Any cause for concern that my order is lost then? It still wasn't here as of yesterday and like I said it takes about a day since I'm across town from you.
    Update?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Red Clearance - Lowest Prices Ever!
    By Montego1 in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 10:49 AM
  2. Lowest Prices Ever Seen On The Molecular Nutrition Line!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
  3. BPS Combustion still the lowest price ever!
    By oufinny in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:33 PM
  4. lowest price per serving protein powder
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 06:10 PM