Slintensity HUGE PRESALE. Lowest price ever.

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. How do we order, says sold out.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    How do we order, says sold out.
    Stock updated.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like Clear Edge and Slintensity are both due to run next week. My team is finally kicking in and has a handle on it!
    Good news.

I FELT sluggish at work today. Not tired but just mentally not motivated. Remembered how much I enjoyed Clear Edge, and felt I could really use some. Then on break, I found a stragglers CE pill in my car, and she'd a little tear.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Good news.

I FELT sluggish at work today. Not tired but just mentally not motivated. Remembered how much I enjoyed Clear Edge, and felt I could really use some. Then on break, I found a stragglers CE pill in my car, and she'd a little tear.
    I used my last 4 today.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I used my last 4 today.
    @dsade I've been PM'ing and emailing to see if I can get my orders combined and swap out some strafe that I accidentally ordered instead of more slintensity. Can you let me know how to proceed?
    •   

6. any updates to the launch date?

7. Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    any updates to the launch date?
    How about any updates I can get in touch with Matt for my life!

8. Website ETA ship date for pre-sale says 5/1/2017.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Website ETA ship date for pre-sale says 5/1/2017.
    cool thanks,

10. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Oh yes!

11. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Well it was originally 4/1/2017 so there seems to be some ongoing issues. Luckily I am in no rush anyway as I have been taking plenty of other products at this time that have an influence on my insulin response.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Well it was originally 4/1/2017 so there seems to be some ongoing issues. Luckily I am in no rush anyway as I have been taking plenty of other products at this time that have an influence on my insulin response.
    What bugs me is that evo muse has had my money for the purchased presale for over 2 months now.....and we have been given little to no updates on the delayed shipping. I'd appreciate updates and explanations on why the delay.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    What bugs me is that evo muse has had my money for the purchased presale for over 2 months now.....and we have been given little to no updates on the delayed shipping. I'd appreciate updates and explanations on why the delay.
    I hear ya. It's kind of how these pre-sales tend to work though...

I don't ever do it now if it is a product that I "need."

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I hear ya. It's kind of how these pre-sales tend to work though...

I don't ever do it now if it is a product that I "need."
    I ordered a couple things that were in stock way back on Apr 5 and they still havent even shipped. Seems like a much bigger problem overall.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    I ordered a couple things that were in stock way back on Apr 5 and they still havent even shipped. Seems like a much bigger problem overall.
    Can't blame ya for being upset there!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    @dsade I've been PM'ing and emailing to see if I can get my orders combined and swap out some strafe that I accidentally ordered instead of more slintensity. Can you let me know how to proceed?
    Yeah, I'm catching up today after being taken out for the weekend.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Can you shoot me a PM. Any orders that th PO lost will be resent by UPS.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Can you pM me? I tried to find your order from 4/5 and not seeing it just shoot me your order number and I will resend UPS

19. Both product on presale are set to run Friday.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can you pM me? I tried to find your order from 4/5 and not seeing it just shoot me your order number and I will resend UPS
    Ive actually sent you 2 pms about this already and never heard back. I'll try again.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    We have someone hired whose only job is logistics. I've set her up with my suppliers and she has the time and character to get them snapped into shape.

Her first projects were the Slintensity run, which will be going tomorrow, and the Epitome restock which has already been shipped to production.

The DCP is waiting on some of the more obscure ingredients and the new Capsain nanoparticles and then we're running it.

We're shifting shipping over to the Mind and Muscle store which has a dedicated shipping staff, so I will be out of that equation.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    We have someone hired whose only job is logistics. I've set her up with my suppliers and she has the time and character to get them snapped into shape.

Her first projects were the Slintensity run, which will be going tomorrow, and the Epitome restock which has already been shipped to production.

The DCP is waiting on some of the more obscure ingredients and the new Capsain nanoparticles and then we're running it.

We're shifting shipping over to the Mind and Muscle store which has a dedicated shipping staff, so I will be out of that equation.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Both product on presale are set to run Friday.
    The Clear Edge orders will go out on Friday?

24. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    The Clear Edge orders will go out on Friday?
    They will capped and bottle. I will pay for expedited shipping here to get them out by Tuesday.

25. Wonderful. I see a smooth running operation in the near future. Take some of that stress off you, so you can breathe finally. And of course we will all be happier as well.

Now go update my points, so I can cop that Supernova.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Red Clearance - Lowest Prices Ever!
    By Montego1 in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 11:49 AM
  2. Lowest Prices Ever Seen On The Molecular Nutrition Line!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 08:54 PM
  3. BPS Combustion still the lowest price ever!
    By oufinny in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 08:33 PM
  4. lowest price per serving protein powder
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 07:10 PM