Proper Use and Timing of Stack

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Hey dsade and all,

I was just hoping to get an idea on how to properly use a stack that my friend just bought in order to maximize results from it. He weighs 239 at 5'10" so he's fairly overweight yet he doesn't look it. He certainly has a lot of muscle underneath but is looking to eventually get down to about 200. He has a 40' waist so I recommended some products to him to target VAT and well as overall fat. He purchased one of each: AMMO, Absolutely Abliderated, Epitome, and DCP. How should he go about using these products like month to month? He will be training hard with plenty of lifting and cardio and will be eating well following a fairly low carb diet. Please let me know, thanks :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sound advice. Your friend is lucky to have someone who knows their **** to guide him.

Initially, I would go ahead and recommend both Ab Ab and Ammo - Ammo upon waking and before bed. I would recommend the Ab Ab late morning.

Epitome should immediately be started and continued until he reaches around 15% fat.

You didn't mention if $ was an issue. If it is then hold the DCP until he hits around 20%.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply dsade!

Money is in fact an issue, I forgot to mention that. If it wasn't, he would've purchased more bottles of everything instead of just one. I will let him know to hold off on the DCP for right now. But if he were to purchase more of one product to ensure he gets his body fat down, it sounds like it should be Epitome, correct? Is that simply because it will be the most effective product right now for someone his size?

Thanks again for the help!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. At higher bodyfat levels leptin plays a much more central role. Getting that system back to normal functioning will bring his bodyfat levels down to at least what we would consider "normal" and we can bring in fat burners that use other pathways that are more effective for bodyfat levels in the teens.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Thanks a lot for the help dsade! Just a couple more questions:

1) You said that Ab Ab should be applied late morning - however, I know that topicals work best after a shower. My friend would be at work this time of day and would not be able to shower then. So would it still be best to put it on at that time (11am?) or rather first thing in the morning (8am) or in the evening (8pm) after a shower?

2) What are your thoughts on adding ephedrine + caffeine stack to this EvoMuse stack? His fat has been extremely stubborn for many years and he has a very slow metabolism (I eat more than him at 180lbs while he is 240lbs) so we're really just trying to give it everything we've got. Do you think the addition of EC would help, hinder and not affect his results from this stack and current workout program?

Thanks for everything you do dsade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even getting a towel wet and scrubbing the area before application will help.

EC always helps. Always.