Defuse cheat meal?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used these during a buffet ? Just wondered how much abuse they can help with? At a buffet i can easily mop up 3000 calories+. Just wondered if anyone has used them during a cheat meal of this scale and managed to gain little? I know im gonna weigh a ton more the next day due to water but that goes away in a couple days. Im doing a cheat day every 10 days just now but not a buffet setup and seem to be still slowly losing so for me thats ideal because i think a slow cut is better overall.

Ive been in a deficit the previous 9 days and i also train heavy on the day of a cheat so the carbs refill glycogen.

Thanks!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I took Defuse and DCP before brunch at an Indian buffet. Super bloated the following Mon-Tues then back to normal.

Considering my typical post workout meal is roughly 2500kcal, I easily had at least 7.5k+ at brunch.

I'm also vegetarian so extra bloaty bloats.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always utilize Defuse (and Slintensity, NaRALA, and agmatine) before buffets. Works great.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used defuse NUMEROUS times. Actually keep a bottle on hands at all times lol

One cheat meal was 35+ pieces of sushi (not nigiri or sashimi but actual sauce, avocado, cream cheese loaded sushi) and a pint of ice cream and it all washed off within a day or two.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sushi is probably my favorite use for Defuse