EvoMuse Presents: KetoInduce Ultimate

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. EvoMuse Presents: KetoInduce Ultimate


    I know how I spent my Saturday.....how about you guys?

    Found something that filled in a LOT of blanks that will be easy to obtain and test. We'll be doing alpha testing first for 2 weeks, then opening for beta testers.

    WARNING: This one is gonna be pricey.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Interested.
    •   
       


  3. Interested in this for sure. Really like the original so stoked to see this

  4. Testing is going to be very easy...the new ingredients are already readily available, and we should be able to do readings within the span of a few days - then release a few betas.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Hell yea, can't wait for this.
    •   
       


  6. Any chance it'll be a low sodium variety?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Any chance it'll be a low sodium variety?
    I'll check with PA, but I still think he's sticking with the sodium salt.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. How does this product work. I'm starting my first day of keto today. So does this help get you into ketosis quicker.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    How does this product work. I'm starting my first day of keto today. So does this help get you into ketosis quicker.
    That's exactly what it does, and the upgrades made to the formula works even faster.

    We'll be posting sticks and blood readings.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Would there be any worth if you are doing intermittent fasting? Say 16hours a day?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    Would there be any worth if you are doing intermittent fasting? Say 16hours a day?
    Yeah, even moreso than people that are Just eating normally throughout the day. Take it at the beginning of your fast.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, even moreso than people that are Just eating normally throughout the day. Take it at the beginning of your fast.
    Can you explain what ketosis would do for you in that period of time? I have never done a keto diet before.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    Can you explain what ketosis would do for you in that period of time? I have never done a keto diet before.
    Your body is basically running on pure bodyfat, which ketones are manufactured from, so fatloss is greatly accelerated. Generally it takes a few days of severe carb restriction to reach ketosis, but (granted we were using stiicks) with the original KetoInduce we were able to reach ketosis some time during the night while sleeping - the only condition being that you have to restrict carb intake for 2 hours before bed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Nice.
    I've just started experimenting with BHB salts. Wonder if your stuff will blow them out of the water.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Nice.
    I've just started experimenting with BHB salts. Wonder if your stuff will blow them out of the water.
    The changes I made to formula, on paper at least, will push you into ketosis far more rapidly. While the original design was more of a passive approach (drop blood sugar and provide initial fuel kick), this new research is more of an active design to kick your body into ketosis quickly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The changes I made to formula, on paper at least, will push you into ketosis far more rapidly. While the original design was more of a passive approach (drop blood sugar and provide initial fuel kick), this new research is more of an active design to kick your body into ketosis quickly.
    Nice

  17. I'm interested in seeing this new formula. So you're saying if I fast from 12am-4pm I could get kicked into ketosis that day for just those hours instead of doing no carb for days at a time?

  18. Can't wait to try this new formula. I can run my bhb blood level at work, still haven't gotten around to it on the original formula. But I think this week ill open up my bottle and post my results on the forum.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I know how I spent my Saturday.....how about you guys?

    Found something that filled in a LOT of blanks that will be easy to obtain and test. We'll be doing alpha testing first for 2 weeks, then opening for beta testers.

    WARNING: This one is gonna be pricey.
    Me wants to alpha test that ****!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Any chance it'll be a low sodium variety?
    If you truly are in a state of ketosis, you will be ultra "flat" without the sodium...
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    sub'd for the cuts
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  22. Subbed

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I'm interested in seeing this new formula. So you're saying if I fast from 12am-4pm I could get kicked into ketosis that day for just those hours instead of doing no carb for days at a time?
    I'm interested in this as well.
    I fast 16 hours (night+morning 8h) 3-5 days /week. Also usually a low carb day too. So with 40h of little carbs, would this help me to get into real ketosis?

  24. I want this as well, I love evomuse
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mochill View Post
    I want this as well, I love evomuse
    Your love is appreciated.
    @dsade likes to reciprocate *winkwinknudgenudge*
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse Presents: GÜT HEALTH Ultimate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 09-28-2017, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 04:15 PM
  3. EvoMuse Presents: KetoInduce
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 961
    Last Post: 11-22-2016, 06:30 PM
  4. LG Presents: The ultimate holiday natural stack!
    By Rhadam in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:48 PM
Log in
Log in