Best Evomuse stack for a bulk?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys

Been on a mini cut for the last couple weeks and gonna continue to the 4 week mark. This is probably the leanest ive ever been going into a new bulk. Plan is to start a bulk at the start of March for around 3-4 month and see how things look.

When i bulked last year i just felt like i had gained a bit too much body fat than i would have liked (My partner says the same). This time round though im gonna bulk on a 300 calorie surplus and keep my diet as clean as i can.

What would be a evomuse stack i can incorporate that will keep fat to almost nothing ? Is it even possible or is a layer of extra fat just part of the process? I store fat the worst around the mid section and love handles! Hate it. Everywhere else seems to stay lean. Im very good at tracking calories and Macros and my training plan is layed out well so im happy with that side of things.

The ones ive looked over are......
Supernova (Around my mid section)
Slintensity
DCP
Defuse

Alot of folk seem to think a topical during a bulk is a waste of ££££ ? No sure if anyone who has tried it can give advice?

Any help from someone who has tried any of the above and done a bulk and can offer some tips i would be very thankful

Thanks guys

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys

What would be a evomuse stack i can incorporate that will keep fat to almost nothing ? Is it even possible or is a layer of extra fat just part of the process? I store fat the worst around the mid section and love handles! Hate it. Everywhere else seems to stay lean. Im very good at tracking calories and Macros and my training plan is layed out well so im happy with that side of things.

The ones ive looked over are......
Supernova (Around my mid section)
Slintensity
DCP
Defuse

Alot of folk seem to think a topical during a bulk is a waste of ££££ ? No sure if anyone who has tried it can give advice?

Any help from someone who has tried any of the above and done a bulk and can offer some tips i would be very thankful

Thanks guys
For a bulk, other than BMP (I really apologize that I haven't had success in getting this restocked), you would definitely want BRITE to be in there. Regardless of reasonable caloric increase for bulking, BRITE will still start converting white fat cells to BRITE cells - which will in turn increase metabolic rate via heat production.

Most topicals would be a waste if you're bulking, but both Absolutely Abliderated (if your waist is over 36 inches) but especially Supernova will help you control fat deposition.

DCP works well on a bulk, especially if you're lifting with extra intensity. It's not dependent on calorie or carb restriction.

Defuse/Slintensity, if you can get it, would be really helpful especially during extra big meals.

I would recommend, in descending order, BRITE, DCP, Supernova, Defuse/Slintensity.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
For a bulk, other than BMP (I really apologize that I haven't had success in getting this restocked), you would definitely want BRITE to be in there. Regardless of reasonable caloric increase for bulking, BRITE will still start converting white fat cells to BRITE cells - which will in turn increase metabolic rate via heat production.

Most topicals would be a waste if you're bulking, but both Absolutely Abliderated (if your waist is over 36 inches) but especially Supernova will help you control fat deposition.

DCP works well on a bulk, especially if you're lifting with extra intensity. It's not dependent on calorie or carb restriction.

Defuse/Slintensity, if you can get it, would be really helpful especially during extra big meals.

I would recommend, in descending order, BRITE, DCP, Supernova, Defuse/Slintensity.
I'm glad to hear you say this as I am planning a 3 month lean bulk/recomp where I will be running the 5/3/1 Boring But Big 3 Month Challenge while using BRITE for the full 3 months, BMP for the last 2 months, and adding in DCP for the last month where the volume and intensity will be the highest. Expecting some really nice lean gains and will report back my results/pictures.