Hey,

I've just had my delivery of the following:

2x DCP
Epitome
Ammo
Brite
Supanova
Alphaburn

I am currently entering my third week on OL's Ostar1ne (and 2nd week of BPS Dermacrine). Cutting going well, down 4.5lbs in total (1.5" off waist, 1" off chest and hips, .5" off arms/thighs). I'm still sitting around 21% bf @ 5'10", 165lbs.

I will probably get flamed here :nervous:, but I should also mention I'm following a PSMF/IF: High protein, trace (20g) fat & carbs with 1 free meal, and 1 refeed day per week.

How would you run the above products?? I'm thinking of adding in DCP for now which will take me to the end of a 6 wk Osta run. Then start a full evomuse stack...thoughts?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I've just had my delivery of the following:

2x DCP
Epitome
Ammo
Brite
Supanova
Alphaburn

I am currently entering my third week on OL's Ostar1ne (and 2nd week of BPS Dermacrine). Cutting going well, down 4.5lbs in total (1.5" off waist, 1" off chest and hips, .5" off arms/thighs). I'm still sitting around 21% bf @ 5'10", 165lbs.

I will probably get flamed here :nervous:, but I should also mention I'm following a PSMF/IF: High protein, trace (20g) fat & carbs with 1 free meal, and 1 refeed day per week.

How would you run the above products?? I'm thinking of adding in DCP for now which will take me to the end of a 6 wk Osta run. Then start a full evomuse stack...thoughts?

Thanks in advance
dsade can guide you

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me run to the store and grab more loperamide and I'll be able to sit for more than a few minutes and go over your plan.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Bump dsade and anyone else who can share their dosing sweet spots for the Evomuse products