Looking to try Evomuse

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Hey there! Long story short I've come to the point where after enough incredible reviews and chatter about your product I'm looking to stock up, it looks as though you have some good deals going on so I figureally now is a good time.

I'm currently bulking and probably won't start cutting for another 2 months but as I said, with the current deals on DCP/Alphaburn and what looks to me like the availability of Brite and Supernova (correct me if I'm wrong, they're both back in stock, at least from what I can see).

I'm currently 5'8" 195lbs and about 15% bf. Usually I prefer to be around 10-11% bf for summertime. I was about 12% prior to this bulk. Just looking to get your thoughts/opinions on what you'd recommend. Vast majority carbs I'll really be consuming will be post workout, maybe 40grams or so. Calories will be 100-200 below maintenance to start. I work a very physical job on the railroad (something to consider with the TDs) but as spring and summer approaches I'll be working 12-14 hour days on the regular

Usually my only "trouble spot", which compared to most others' "trouble spots" isn't bad, is the typical lower stomach below the belly button. I've actually noticed the place I've put on the most fat this bulk has been the hips.
Training wise I'll be lifting (modified PHAT routine) and performing cardio 5-6 days a week. Usually 6 unless work goes too late.

At this point I haven't really stocked up on any fat burners yet and I'll be taking some natty anabolics. Planning on 8 weeks Kings Blood/xgels then probably 8 weeks FD2. Possibly throwing in OL forslean on top of both of those. Any input is greatly appreciated, I'd like to pull the trigger on these asap. I don't have a real $ goal in mind. Money isn't an issue but I'd like to be reasonable as well. I was primarily looking at the DCP/Alphaburn stack, Supernova and Brite if they are available which from what I see on the Evomuse website. Currently in my cart I have 1x Supernova, 1x DCP/Alphaburn stack, 1x clear edge and 2x Brite which I think would be a great start and "sampler" so I can get a good feel for Evomuse products but I'd like to get some input before I purchase. Thanks again, have a great day and enjoy the Big Game today!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wrapped in something really demanding right now, but if you want your shipment to come before BRIITE stock gets wiped out (I have 15 left) then remove the Clear Edge. Your whole order will be on hold until it comes in and I can't keep your BRITE set aside until then.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I'm wrapped in something really demanding right now, but if you want your shipment to come before BRIITE stock gets wiped out (I have 15 left) then remove the Clear Edge. Your whole order will be on hold until it comes in and I can't keep your BRITE set aside until then.
I'll do that, then make another order for the clear edge. Is there anything else you'd recommend for me or should I just roll with what I've got in the cart? 1x Supernova 1x dcp/Alphaburn 2x brite?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 15% bodyfat, you pretty much nailed the ones that are going to be most effective for you.