STRAFE Logs/Testers

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Is this something that is dosed pre workout or post, or just sometime during the day.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Is this something that is dosed pre workout or post, or just sometime during the day.
    Pretty sure Matt wants it taken before bed and that was it?
    •   

3. I'll throw my name in here on this. Currently just started a 6 day spilt for training. Each body part is getting hit 3 times a week with each training session for a body part is broken up into either heavy, volume, or pump day. Also doing cardio 3 to 4 times a week. And diet I am doing a high protein low carb.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Issues? No but i won't make any more comments about the product.
    Fair enough, FYI I have some strafe coming from NV will definitely throw up some feedback on my log one I get to that part of my run! Love trying new things!

5. Not sure if these have all been filled, but I'll throw my hat in the ring

Im just running a standard GVT program now, but am nearing the end of it. I can pick up any type of program you want to test this with tbh. I can leave the intensity and volume up to you
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Is this something that is dosed pre workout or post, or just sometime during the day.
    Yep..Strafe is designed to be taken fore bed, as long as you still have some amino acids still in your blood stream from dinner (or drink a quick shake). It kickstarts protein synthesis that will continue for a few hours into sleep.. Not only Leucine but ,the downstream metabolites are thought to have a positive effects on protein synthesis. Now, by themselves results haven't been spectacular as single ingredients (KIC, etc) but combined into a full formula the results are pretty impressive. I stopped looking for magic bullet compounds years ago after I had to discontinue Havoc.

Anyway...Leucine (BCAA 2:1:1( KIC, HMB, HICA) all activate mTOR and since are talking about metabolites as well we're getting a hard first hit as well as a prolonged effect.

During the day you can just suck down a shake in 2 seconds - but now we have way to extend that into sleep.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Should have just posted the link to the writeup.

EvoMuse Strafe™ Writeup

8. I'll pick testers monday. Not a lot of applicants, but this looks like the first call for testers where everyone is a quality candidate,

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep..Strafe is designed to be taken fore bed, as long as you still have some amino acids still in your blood stream from dinner (or drink a quick shake). It kickstarts protein synthesis that will continue for a few hours into sleep.. Not only Leucine but ,the downstream metabolites are thought to have a positive effects on protein synthesis. Now, by themselves results haven't been spectacular as single ingredients (KIC, etc) but combined into a full formula the results are pretty impressive. I stopped looking for magic bullet compounds years ago after I had to discontinue Havoc.

Anyway...Leucine (BCAA 2:1:1( KIC, HMB, HICA) all activate mTOR and since are talking about metabolites as well we're getting a hard first hit as well as a prolonged effect.

During the day you can just suck down a shake in 2 seconds - but now we have way to extend that into sleep.
    Ok thanks for the info, amd will be heading over to the write up thread.

10. Hey @dsade I DM'ed you if you get a chance check it
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hey @dsade I DM'ed you if you get a chance check it
    DM= dick message?

Maybe that's why he hasn't replied
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

12. I just ordered a tub from predator, I am feeling quite sore from my workouts so will see if it makes any difference. (I'm doing a lot of time under tension training)

13. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    DM= dick message?

Maybe that's why he hasn't replied
    Dick message, direct message same thing.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

14. I'll throw my name in to test this out if you can't find anyone better. I can be honest, my training is a bit weird now because I'm still afraid to do a lot with heavy weights with my shoulder, but I am needing to do a good recomp. I need to fill back out and trim down my belly lol

Basically my training is lots and lots of volume, low rest time, drop sets, super sets.

15. I will throw my name into this. I have a contest in about 25 weeks. I take BCAAs before, bcaa/eaa during. My training is quad dominant on Monday (normally 16 sets or more), chest Tuesday, back Wednesday, hamstring dominant Thursday, and shoulders/tris on Friday. I am changing up my training to work on weaknesses that have been brought to my attention. So in addition to my full chest day on Tuesday, I will also include direct tricep work. On Fridays I will be including chest work after shoulders, so I am going to be looking at approximately 25 or more sets of chest a week. Also, if my back is recovered enough, I will be doing extra horizontal plane work to add more thickness. Appreciate the consideration! Feel free to ask me about anything else you might need!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

16. I've been sick all week with a stomach bug, so let me get the names out this week so we can get these logs rolling!

17. Looking forward to it🏻

18. Well, here we go....

mrbolt84
    muscleupcrohn (crohn as in crohns? We can add in some Gut Health for an additional variable log
    p5sky
    Tyga Tyga You've had plenty of time napping in the sun tiger...don't be a *****
    wesb2387
    SS0523 you in? Kinf of hard to tell
    rascal14
    ryane87

Lets go. Make sure you get those Gift Card Placeholders so I have your addresses autofilled in.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/product...on-placeholder

19. Nice, thank you. Infos sent.

20. I believe I did everything correctly. appreciate it and excited to try this out!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

21. Orange-Pineapple for everyone, right?

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Orange-Pineapple for everyone, right?
    Sounds good

23. We just had to order the place holder correct? I just did it. I don't suppose this and Gut Health will be going out at the same time? If so you could just combine my Gut Health order with this if it'll save you on shipping costs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Orange-Pineapple for everyone, right?
    Is there another option?

24. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    We just had to order the place holder correct? I just did it. I don't suppose this and Gut Health will be going out at the same time? If so you could just combine my Gut Health order with this if it'll save you on shipping costs.

Is there another option?
    Melon-cantaloupe

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Melon-cantaloupe
    Oh dam, that sounds tight. Can I do one of each?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Lets You Design your own Log - Testers Wanted!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 02:05 PM
  2. Nate's Throttle 1400X Tester Log.
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 08:43 PM