Virile Mane FINAL FORMLA (unlabeled) debut sale

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Virile Mane FINAL FORMLA (unlabeled) debut sale

Now that the formula is dialed in perfectly, and quite impressively. we're only waiting for labels. Save $30 if you don't care about the label. This formula is intensive, and very difficult to make, not to mention quite expensive - but the results are speaking for themselves.

After making the final changes, the new growth began accelerating. Most dramatic changes are in the crown area, obviously, but you can see the new growth in the front as well too.

The market on this is mainstream, so I will not be able to control the MSRP - but I can offer these at a $30 discount before the labels come in. No log or pictures required to get this price.

The final changes were made and this is 10 days of use, twice per day application. Twice per day application is essential for ideal results.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/product...mula-unlabeled
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. If this works like what I see in these pictures (and I know it will). You will instantly become a multi millionaire
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    If this works like what I see in these pictures (and I know it will). You will instantly become a multi millionaire
    Can you imagine the products that I'll be able to release when cost/[profit isn't a factor? I can barely even sleep thinking about it.

4. Any side effects?
    What other medicines can this not be used alongside?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Any side effects?
    What other medicines can this not be used alongside?
    Side effects? No, this is a topical start stays in the scalp tissue. What's your concern?
    •   

6. Does this one have a tint to it like the first beta?

7. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    Does this one have a tint to it like the first beta?
    This one is so dark it's almost black, but I did a great job getting the liposomes to firm, at least using my crude observation skills.Rubbing it in compltely will make lt absorb all in so you don't look like a blotchy freak.

8. Lol. The first beta I used wasn't that bad. Kinda help me look more tan on my head.

9. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    Lol. The first beta I used wasn't that bad. Kinda help me look more tan on my head.
    Use it all over then, Sasquatch

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Side effects? No, this is a topical start stays in the scalp tissue. What's your concern?
    Didn't actually know evomuse were at the forefront of hair regrowth technology so guessed it worked similar to stuff like minoxidil which gives shortness of breath among other side effects.
    Does new hair fall out when product use stops?
    Do you ship to UK?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Didn't actually know evomuse were at the forefront of hair regrowth technology so guessed it worked similar to stuff like minoxidil which gives shortness of breath among other side effects.
    Does new hair fall out when product use stops?
    Do you ship to UK?
    minoxidil is extremely limited in its effects. Generally the stuff is pushed because it's a single ingredient that was able, at the time, to be patented. When you run into that greed motivation, they are looking for that "magic bullet"compound that they can make all sorts of wild claims for. Myself, I was highly highly disappointed

You're obviously going to shed Telogen hairs, which will be replaced with anlagen hairs, but generally with some indications that we're drafting stem cells to differentiate into healthy and new bulbs/follicles, it not just all going to fall out upon ceasing.

I'm not going to turn this into a nit- picking thread, confrontational and asking functional questions that will be answered in both the writeups and with the testing threads. I'm putting my own patchy head out there with pictures as are others, and that will have to suffice until the writeup is done.

A single bottle is under a pound, so I believe you can actually get it shipped out to the UK for about $16.

Sorry, but I've been on the hair loss forums and it's nothing but arguments. I'm still one Man here and I do not have that kind of time.

The number of pathways that were hitting is absurd and I just have my notes to work from.

Until the writeup and final packaging is done, the product is offered at an absolutely stupid discount.

12. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    If this works like what I see in these pictures (and I know it will). You will instantly become a multi millionaire
    Well if anyone deserves it, he sure does.

13. When will this past weekend orders ship? If not by tomorrow I need to change my shipping address.

14. Any updates guys in how the product went for you, any new reviews?

15. @dsade any reviews on this product mate?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    @dsade any reviews on this product mate?
    I just added the VM Serum into the mix recently and feedback is coming in positive.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I just added the VM Serum into the mix recently and feedback is coming in positive.
    Is anyone logging it with pictures etc? I’m surprised there isn’t loads of hype for a product that can give better results than minoxidil/fina etc without the sides

18. How long after application is it safe to shower? @dsade

19. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    How long after application is it safe to shower? @dsade
    The scalp lotion should be left on a while, but the Serum absorbs in about 15 minutes.

20. I have been having decent results from dermarolling my scalp for hair regrowth. I also have a bottle of Viral Mane, any reason I should not apply after Dermarolloing? Is there potential for side effects if I get systematic absorption?

21. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    I have been having decent results from dermarolling my scalp for hair regrowth. I also have a bottle of Viral Mane, any reason I should not apply after Dermarolloing? Is there potential for side effects if I get systematic absorption?
    Dermarolling alone or with minoxidil?

22. With minodoxidil. It seems like it could make viral mane work more effectively if it is not dangerous.

23. Anyone else scalp peel a little the first week?

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    minoxidil is extremely limited in its effects. Generally the stuff is pushed because it's a single ingredient that was able, at the time, to be patented. When you run into that greed motivation, they are looking for that "magic bullet"compound that they can make all sorts of wild claims for. Myself, I was highly highly disappointed

You're obviously going to shed Telogen hairs, which will be replaced with anlagen hairs, but generally with some indications that we're drafting stem cells to differentiate into healthy and new bulbs/follicles, it not just all going to fall out upon ceasing.

I'm not going to turn this into a nit- picking thread, confrontational and asking functional questions that will be answered in both the writeups and with the testing threads. I'm putting my own patchy head out there with pictures as are others, and that will have to suffice until the writeup is done.

A single bottle is under a pound, so I believe you can actually get it shipped out to the UK for about $16.

Sorry, but I've been on the hair loss forums and it's nothing but arguments. I'm still one Man here and I do not have that kind of time.

The number of pathways that were hitting is absurd and I just have my notes to work from.

Until the writeup and final packaging is done, the product is offered at an absolutely stupid discount.
    Looks like the unlabeled VM is sold out. Am I seeing it right, the VM and VM serum combo is $49.99 - u get a bottle of each?

25. Great discussions! Helpful too!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE FINAL BETA VIRILE MANE
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 02:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 11:14 PM
  3. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23