Virile Mane FINAL FORMLA (unlabeled) debut sale

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Where can I see a full ingrdient list for this product?

2. Starting to run low, any more serum available?
    @dsade
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Starting to run low, any more serum available?
    @dsade
    FYI dsade has been M.I.A for a few weeks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    FYI dsade has been M.I.A for a few weeks.
    Well, ****.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Well, ****.
    There is some Virile Mane Serum in stock at the EvoMuse store now. And as an FYI in case you missed it, Matt posted on the EvoMuse FB page yesterday that the discount code Cinco20 will count towards 20% off all orders until Monday.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    There is some Virile Mane Serum in stock at the EvoMuse store now. And as an FYI in case you missed it, Matt posted on the EvoMuse FB page yesterday that the discount code Cinco20 will count towards 20% off all orders until Monday.
    Thanks Brother!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Thanks Brother!
    You bet!

8. I was looking to pick up a bottle but think Il hold off until 'issues' are cleared up! VM is out of stock on the EVM store. Who else has it in stock. Virtually all products are out of stock. What the heck is going on?

9. So I have a bottle of one of the older Virile Manes. It has absorption issues so I have mixed it with coconut oil and peppermint extract based on a study I saw with peppermint and hair growth. It absorbs awesome now, I am assuming this is safe?

10. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    So I have a bottle of one of the older Virile Manes. It has absorption issues so I have mixed it with coconut oil and peppermint extract based on a study I saw with peppermint and hair growth. It absorbs awesome now, I am assuming this is safe?
    Looking forward to your experience of this. Ive read very mixed reviews of the older VMs. The way things seem to be going with Evomuse seems very unlikely the new VM will be available any time soon!

11. Any updates? Was hoping to see some progress updates, pictures, etc.

12. Quote Originally Posted by lunchbeast View Post
    Any updates? Was hoping to see some progress updates, pictures, etc.
    I’ve been on finasteride and minoxidil since 2006 and have been mostly holding ground until early this year when my temples started to recede a bit. I bought the virile mane combo pack with the regular and amplifier bottles and used them religiously for two months and didn’t see any results.

I know it can take more than two months to see results from anything hairloss related depending on what phase your hair is in (anagen etc), but kinda got tired of all the extra stuff in my hair, plus the VM serum felt like I was putting fire hot sauce on my head... that stuff burns going on and burns when washing it off.

13. @dsade Matt, can you check on order #6487. It still shows in Pre-shipment since 8/14. Thanks
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

14. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    I’ve been on finasteride and minoxidil since 2006 and have been mostly holding ground until early this year when my temples started to recede a bit. I bought the virile mane combo pack with the regular and amplifier bottles and used them religiously for two months and didn’t see any results.

I know it can take more than two months to see results from anything hairloss related depending on what phase your hair is in (anagen etc), but kinda got tired of all the extra stuff in my hair, plus the VM serum felt like I was putting fire hot sauce on my head... that stuff burns going on and burns when washing it off.
    There were some pictures from back in March that seemed to support the claims of this product. I was hoping to see ongoing posts (with pictures) - based on the progress they were claiming at that time, both would have a substantial amount of hair by now if the product worked, and continued to work, as claimed.

15. My progress seemed to have stalled a bit, or I cant tell what may be new because of the regrowth I had early on. However I am not shedding hair like I did before VM

16. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post

I'd be very surprised if VM promoted any hair growth above and beyond finesteride or minox. Unlike a lot of categories where supp companies can get away with outlandish claims eg Matty anabolic with hair growth you know if a product works or not. The evidence so far on VM is underwhelming so far.

17. @dsade can you confirm if VM is discontinued ?

Thanks

18. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    @dsade can you confirm if VM is discontinued ?

Thanks
    Not discontinued. Matt has been working on an updated version. Much better.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Not discontinued. Matt has been working on an updated version. Much better.
    Another updated version??? The sold out version on the website doesn't even have a label!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE FINAL BETA VIRILE MANE
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 10:14 PM
  3. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:53 PM