1. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Got it up for you.
    Thanks! Just ordered
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Thanks! Just ordered
    Let me know how you like the new texture. I've managed to make some chitosan encased nanosomes, which keep the ingredients within the deep dermal layers and time release them over hours and hours. It also makes your skin incredibly soft....so much that I am bringing the technology over to improve the Flawless and a few other formulas in the skin care line.

There are a few other goodies added, but I haven't had a chance to update the label art. You will be impressed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

4. Shweet. And Noxidant! Hell yeah. I broke my leg a month ago in a ski accident and I am adapting to a titanium rod and screws in my leg. I was planning on upping my intake of antioxidants to hopefully help heal a little faster. So this is great. Thanks for all that you do.

5. More on NOxidant and the reason for bringing it back for the Virile Mane Protocol....you can also tie in the PTP-1b section from TopMuscle here.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...201404082/full

Abstract

The evolutionarily conserved IGF-1 signalling pathway is associated with longevity, metabolism, tissue homeostasis, and cancer progression. Its regulation relies on the delicate balance between activating kinases and suppressing phosphatases and is still not very well understood. We report here that IGF-1 signalling in vitro and in a murine ageing model in vivo is suppressed in response to accumulation of superoxide anions (math formula) in mitochondria, either by chemical inhibition of complex I or by genetic silencing of math formula-dismutating mitochondrial Sod2. The math formula-dependent suppression of IGF-1 signalling resulted in decreased proliferation of murine dermal fibroblasts, affected translation initiation factors and suppressed the expression of α1(I), α1(III), and α2(I) collagen, the hallmarks of skin ageing. Enhanced math formula led to activation of the phosphatases PTP1B and PTEN, which via dephosphorylation of the IGF-1 receptor and phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-triphosphate dampened IGF-1 signalling. Genetic and pharmacologic inhibition of PTP1B and PTEN abrogated math formula-induced IGF-1 resistance and rescued the ageing skin phenotype. We thus identify previously unreported signature events with math formula, PTP1B, and PTEN as promising targets for drug development to prevent IGF-1 resistance-related pathologies.
    •   

6. Just ordered Virile Maine 2pack for my brother but NOxidant won't get past me

7. Looking forward to trying the serum and virile mane when it gets sent out with the DCP. Looking for a nice flow and a lean body, evomuse always delivers

8. Matt, New Serum is MUCH improved! The scent is also pretty much non existant! I dont even want to finish off my first bottle now lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Matt, New Serum is MUCH improved! The scent is also pretty much non existant! I dont even want to finish off my first bottle now lol
    Damn...I hate the scent of the bottle I'm using. It was purchased from the previous batch about a month ago.

10. Quote Originally Posted by robshef View Post
    Damn...I hate the scent of the bottle I'm using. It was purchased from the previous batch about a month ago.
    I should have posted here...shoot me your order number. I sent replacements out.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Matt, New Serum is MUCH improved! The scent is also pretty much non existant! I dont even want to finish off my first bottle now lol
    You can pour from the new bottles into the old and it will help.

12. 35 days in, 4 days since I buzzed my head with a 1/2 guard. Just about all of those small hairs that were sprouting have now grown to the same length as the hair on the outer parts of my head, and theres a lot more still popping up! Also considering trying a dermaroller in conjunction with it.

If someone can help me post a pic please pm me, I keep getting an error that the “remote file is too large”

13. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    I got all these little hairs sprouting after 18 days, unfortunately I didnt take any starting pics, but its def working!

Attachment 161083
    Here is the new photo.

Name:  VMprogress.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  296.4 KB

14. Pic from today, look at all the small hairs that are sprouting! I used Minoxidil for years without seeing any results! Matt I think im gonna need a lifetime supply!

Name:  4D988DC6-1E2B-4A94-8D35-24545296A9C0.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  316.1 KB

15. Hi there, when will this product be back for sale? Def keen to try it out!

16. Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath View Post
    Hi there, when will this product be back for sale? Def keen to try it out!
    All good just ordered some serums and a derma roller

17. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Pic from today, look at all the small hairs that are sprouting! I used Minoxidil for years without seeing any results! Matt I think im gonna need a lifetime supply!
    Great results...keep us posted!

18. So is the VM serum technically a replacement for the original, or is it a secondary product?

19. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    So is the VM serum technically a replacement for the original, or is it a secondary product?
    Better version. Matt has been working on this tirelessly. Results are quite phenomenal.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

20. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    So is the VM serum technically a replacement for the original, or is it a secondary product?
    The VM Serum is going to be the primary growth stimulating product, with the OG VM to be an amplifier along with the Shampoo.

21. Putting the finishing touches on the writeup, which should be done mid-week.

22. Any speculation on how this product might work for somebody who's been bald for many (20+) years?

23. Quote Originally Posted by lunchbeast View Post
    Any speculation on how this product might work for somebody who's been bald for many (20+) years?
    It will still be effective. It will all be covered in the writeup.

The scalp is extremely stem cell rich, which means these cells can be tapped at any time to differentiate into brand new follicles.

24. Looking forward to the write up

25. Cool, so I'm almost out of my first bottle of OG Virile Mane, do you know when more will be in stock? I see the flawless couture site has both there, but it would be $75 bucks if I bought one of each.. unless that's just what the regular price is going to be going forward at evolutionary muse as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE FINAL BETA VIRILE MANE
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 10:14 PM
  3. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:53 PM