Virile Mane FINAL FORMLA (unlabeled) debut sale

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    I have been having decent results from dermarolling my scalp for hair regrowth. I also have a bottle of Viral Mane, any reason I should not apply after Dermarolloing? Is there potential for side effects if I get systematic absorption?
    Been looking into dermarolling, a lot of positive feedback. Bump for an answer @dsade

2. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Been looking into dermarolling, a lot of positive feedback. Bump for an answer @dsade
    There is some potential for systemic absorption. The dermaroller works similarly to some of the ingredients. Basically causing micro-injuries triggers certain responses - Arachidonic acid/Prostaglandin cascade, IGF-1 signaling, etc. This in turn triggers the area into kind of a growth and repair phase. We were able to produce those same effects locally with the formula.

Maybe you can try one side with and one side without?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. [QUOTE=dsade;5954636]There is some potential for systemic absorption. The dermaroller works similarly to some of the ingredients. Basically causing micro-injuries triggers certain responses - Arachidonic acid/Prostaglandin cascade, IGF-1 signaling, etc. This in turn triggers the area into kind of a growth and repair phase. We were able to produce those same effects locally with the formula.

Maybe you can try one side with and one side without?[/QUOTE

dsade Are you familiar with the Swiss temples prostaglandin protocol? Are any of the virile mane ingredients along those lines?

Any potential sides with systematic absorption of this product?

4. [QUOTE=robshef;5954643]
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is some potential for systemic absorption. The dermaroller works similarly to some of the ingredients. Basically causing micro-injuries triggers certain responses - Arachidonic acid/Prostaglandin cascade, IGF-1 signaling, etc. This in turn triggers the area into kind of a growth and repair phase. We were able to produce those same effects locally with the formula.

Maybe you can try one side with and one side without?[/QUOTE

dsade Are you familiar with the Swiss temples prostaglandin protocol? Are any of the virile mane ingredients along those lines?

Any potential sides with systematic absorption of this product?
    I'm not, but I just took a look. He's definitely in agreement with my research.

Systemic absorption is very limited. While I don't blast the formula with penetration enhancers, like I do with the topical products, I use just enough to get the ingredients past the Stratum Corneum (scaly outer layer) to influence surrounding tissue inflammation and nutrient delivery, while also including the right combination of carriers to get the ingredients through the follicular openings.

5. I got all these little hairs sprouting after 18 days, unfortunately I didnt take any starting pics, but its def working!

Edit: Got the pic to work

Name:  DBFCC733-1BF1-48EA-8502-1DBD5514B754.jpeg
Views: 314
Size:  245.8 KB
    •   

6. Are you focusing on the crown area?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Are you focusing on the crown area?
    No, I am applying a 1/4 of the dropper to the whole top of my head

8. Not meaning to throw shade here, but not sure what I'm seeing in that picture...looks like a shaved head that hasn't been shaved for a few days and is simply growing out. How much of that is new hair growing where none grew before and how much is hair that was just cut short/shaved? Or was your entire scalp bald?

lunchbeast

9. Quote Originally Posted by lunchbeast View Post
    Not meaning to throw shade here, but not sure what I'm seeing in that picture...looks like a shaved head that hasn't been shaved for a few days and is simply growing out. How much of that is new hair growing where none grew before and how much is hair that was just cut short/shaved? Or was your entire scalp bald?

lunchbeast
    That is approx 7 days after I buzzed my head with a 1/2 guard. Look at the length of the hairs in the front of my head and on the sides compared to the length of a lot of the hairs in the middle. The shorter hairs in the middle are new

10. Solid "before" shot at the least. Will be very interested to follow your progress. Thanks!!

11. I went ahead and made a collage, from December 5th (start) until just now. I think I mixed up one of the pictures, but you can see 3 month progress.

Name:  2018-03-02_15.58.19.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  395.0 KB

12. Actually I mixed up a couple of them.

13. I'll try to make a new collage with the pictures in chronological order.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    That is approx 7 days after I buzzed my head with a 1/2 guard. Look at the length of the hairs in the front of my head and on the sides compared to the length of a lot of the hairs in the middle. The shorter hairs in the middle are new
    Thanks for the clarification.

15. Matt Have you been using the Serum along with the scalp lotion the entire time?

Anything wrong with using the lotion after both applications of the serum?
    @dsade

16. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Matt Have you been using the Serum along with the scalp lotion the entire time?

Anything wrong with using the lotion after both applications of the serum?
    @dsade
    I apply the lotion after the night time Serum application.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I apply the lotion after the night time Serum application.
    Is there anything wrong with me also applying the lotion after the serum in the morning?

18. No, not at all.

19. I have some of this coming my way along with some DCP. The results look good so far. For the first time in my life Im experiencing shedding and hoping this can help maintain or even regrow some of what has been lost. Matt's products are top notch

20. Matt, any chance of buying just the serum instead of the combo pack? I'm going through the serum much faster than the original, and right now have 3 & 1/2 bottles of the original, and half a serum. Lol

I love the serum btw. My scalp is def filling in, even on the occasional light androgen ��

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Matt, any chance of buying just the serum instead of the combo pack? I'm going through the serum much faster than the original, and right now have 3 & 1/2 bottles of the original, and half a serum. Lol

I love the serum btw. My scalp is def filling in, even on the occasional light androgen ��
    I will soon need just a serum as well

22. Yeah, of course. I should have more stock tomorrow. Word is starting to spread about the formula and I'm getting a bunch of new customers and retailer .

You guys want 2 packs of the serum?

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, of course. I should have more stock tomorrow. Word is starting to spread about the formula and I'm getting a bunch of new customers and retailer .

2 packs sound good to me! I'll take 2. 2 packs.

24. I didnt really focus heavy of the antioxidant angle with the serum, but i have been looking at restoration of natural color since a lot of my growth came in much lighter.

Superoxide Dismutase has been shown to be a vital component to healthy melanocytes.

Some of you might recall my NOxidant formula. It will be brought back as an optional add-on, but I have a handful of bottles that I will send out with the next few orders.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, of course. I should have more stock tomorrow. Word is starting to spread about the formula and I'm getting a bunch of new customers and retailer .

I will take 1-2 pack
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE FINAL BETA VIRILE MANE
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 10:14 PM
  3. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet