Nerve Restore in PCT

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, I am 3 weeks into pct, and am using Nerve Restore as an addition to maintain my strength gains. I have found that I am in fact continuing to make new strength gains, the first week in particular was pretty crazy, the strength gains were almost as good as they were on the cycle. I am just wondering if these will be permanent strength gains, or should I expect a diminishing of strength levels once I stop using Nerve Restore?

Note: I would have asked this in the Nerve Restore thread, but it's closed for some reason.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have fat thumbs and the submit button is right next to the close thread button.

The strength increase that is caused by Nerve Restore will lead to more muscle gain and strength, which will be permanent. There will also be new nerve growth and a thickening of the myelin sheath - also permanent unless you have an immune condition that attacks myelin, or a diabetic condition which attacks the nerves themselves.

However, the ampliture and velocity enhancement are temporary, so I would put it at about 50 % retention.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blurryimage Evomuse 12
M Evomuse 0
abformulations Supplement Auction 5
Sparkss Evomuse 6
dsade Evomuse 14