EvoMuse Presents: GÜT HEALTH Ultimate

Page 13 of 13 First ... 111213

1. Have you guys above tried emailing him at this address? [email protected]

Thats been the best method for contacting Matt in the past for me personally. Hope he is doing OK

2. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Have you guys above tried emailing him at this address? [email protected]

Thats been the best method for contacting Matt in the past for me personally. Hope he is doing OK
    odd he would be missing with so much going on...I 2nd the hope he is doing ok!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. I had the same experience with the new Gut Health formula.. except it never got better after the first few days.

Also, same thing happened to me a while back with Matt. No response for months and then finally got a package out of nowhere with more than enough to make up for the previous issue.

I hope everything is okay, but I said it last time and will continue to not order from Evomuse until they get more manpower. Personal issues or not, you have customers spending hundreds of dollars and not being taken care of for the past year now. He more than makes up for it, but I think most people would rather just get what they originally order in a timely manner.

4. Anyone know if new orders are actually being shipped?

5. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Have you guys above tried emailing him at this address?

I tried this email to no avail either. Still trying to get a refund from my order from 2 months ago
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 457
    Last Post: 07-07-2018, 06:31 AM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 04-09-2018, 09:10 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 05:40 PM
  5. GÜT Health featured in M&M
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13