EvoMuse Presents: GÜT HEALTH Ultimate

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Excellent thanks for heads up. I just grabbed a 6 pack
    No problem!


  2. I just found a bottle of the original Gut Health in my fridge from at least a year ago. There’s no expiration date, but it should still be fine to use, correct?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I just found a bottle of the original Gut Health in my fridge from at least a year ago. There’s no expiration date, but it should still be fine to use, correct?
    I would say it's good to go. I still have an old bottle left. I run it every other day with the new bottle. That way I get the additional benefits of newly added ingredients in ultimate, and I can use up the old.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  4. Hopefully Matt comes around soon wonder what he's up to.

  5. are there any discount codes for evomuse site? Looking to pick up a 6 pack myself
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bosox517 View Post
    are there any discount codes for evomuse site? Looking to pick up a 6 pack myself
    Depasi10 should work.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    Depasi10 should work.
    Thanks brother

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bosox517 View Post
    Thanks brother
    Anytime.

  9. just ordered a 2 pack of this, been wanting to try it out forever . I'm constantly bloated and gassy, can't wait to see how I feel on it.

  10. Best method to get ahold of Matt? So far I have only tried emailing ([email protected]) and have not heard back. I havent seen him post on the boards in awhile, and barely anything on facebook right now.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Best method to get ahold of Matt? So far I have only tried emailing ([email protected]) and have not heard back. I havent seen him post on the boards in awhile, and barely anything on facebook right now.
    Been trying to as well to no avail. Received half an order of topicals that leaked everywhere and now I’m out 350 bucks. He won’t respond to emails

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Been trying to as well to no avail. Received half an order of topicals that leaked everywhere and now I’m out 350 bucks. He won’t respond to emails
    Yeah, he's MIA at the moment.

    I've sent a few messages on Facebook, as he normally responds but he's not even reading the messages. He's definitely online, unsure what is happening.

    Just wait, Matt will take care of you and make it up as he always does. Just try be patient.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Yeah, he's MIA at the moment.

    I've sent a few messages on Facebook, as he normally responds but he's not even reading the messages. He's definitely online, unsure what is happening.

    Just wait, Matt will take care of you and make it up as he always does. Just try be patient.
    Ok I will. Thanks for reply

  14. Took advantage of the sale and picked up another year supply. This stuff is great for my bean-filled lifestyle.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Been trying to as well to no avail. Received half an order of topicals that leaked everywhere and now I’m out 350 bucks. He won’t respond to emails
    Yeah ordered a 6 pack of Clear Edge and got a 6 pack of DCP delievered lol.

  16. Damn didn't know he was MIA, well I know he's a legit guy. I've been taking his producylts back before he even had evomuse running so I'm sure things will work out for the best. Hope he's ok...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 455
    Last Post: 05-17-2018, 09:42 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 04-09-2018, 09:10 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 05:40 PM
  5. GÜT Health featured in M&M
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in