EvoMuse Presents: GÜT HEALTH Ultimate

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Order placed and can't wait to get started! Order #5000, that has to be some sort of a milestone for you @dsade

2. Instantly working I've been taking two every night before bed and wake up like clockwork going to the bathroom, insane ! Better than v1
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log
    •   

3. I ran out of Gut Health a few days ago and I honestly feel less bloated since I've stopped taking it. I'm wondering if the updated version was just too much for me? I never got to try the version before, but my stomach is very sensitive. Whenever I would take 2 caps, either the loading phase or after drinking, it was some of the worst stomach issues I've ever had. One cap I didn't have any additional issues, but since stopping I do notice I feel better.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I ran out of Gut Health a few days ago and I honestly feel less bloated since I've stopped taking it. I'm wondering if the updated version was just too much for me? I never got to try the version before, but my stomach is very sensitive. Whenever I would take 2 caps, either the loading phase or after drinking, it was some of the worst stomach issues I've ever had. One cap I didn't have any additional issues, but since stopping I do notice I feel better.
    How long did you only run one cap. You can also try one every other day?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How long did you only run one cap. You can also try one every other day?
    I went through two bottles, first 5 days was two caps and then other than a few times after drinking, it was only one cap a day. I was planning on trying every other day but I ran out in the middle of finishing the semester, moving, and starting a new job so it kind of fell to the bottom of the list for a while. I plan on picking more up and trying every other day. My girlfriend seemed to enjoy it and have no issues though.
    •   

6. Finished the loading phase on Tuesday and today was the second day at one cap.

Didn't experience any discomfort others have reported at 2 caps however there might be a slight bloat which could also be unrelated to GH.

Tomorrow I'll start taking it before bed and see how it goes.

7. I would notice if I took it prior to eating that I would bloat worse. Taking it pre-bed I've had no issues.
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/292060-wimsicle-takes-booneman77s.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 01:51 PM
  3. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 01:15 AM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 05:40 PM
  5. GÜT Health featured in M&M
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 03:28 PM