dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright everyone...I have some incredible momentum going and Clear Edge has my mind rolling at 1000 miles an hour. I'm working closely with an associate in China and we're going to be setting up a Flawless Skin Couture site/store (that will hopefully carry some EvoMuse too - but that is a tricky industry in China) in China. We will have access to 100 million diabetics of both types, so I figure this needs to go ahead and get done on Tuesday.

I have the beta formula all ready to go. I recommend that you go brush up on the product concept by reading the Nerve Restore writeup.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/240116-evomuse-nerve-restore.html

So, briefly.....Flawless DFH stands for Diabetic Feet and Hands. Diabetes is incredibly damaging to nerves, especially peripheral nerves. Now, in no way are we suggesting that Flawless DFH treats, cures, or prevents Diabetes. This is NOT medication and we highly recommend that you work with your physician. This will be the last time I bring up Diabetes, because this product will be beneficial for everyone.

Flawless DFH is a radical new concept that takes the benefits of Nerve Restore and localizes them in the application area. Usually this will involve hands and feet, but will help anywhere it's applied. Nerve Restore does quite a few things, namely:

Amplification of both velocity and amplitude of nerve signals are reported, notably by an increase in "mind/muscle connection" and reflexes (tested by a few MMA fighters).
Helps the body to increase the thickness and integrity of the Myelin Sheath (a fatty sheath enveloping nerve fibers to prevent short circuits, like the insulation on wires)
Supports ideal levels of Nerve Growth Factors (NGF), including Brain Derived Neutophic Factor (BDNF) to create a healthy nerve signaling network
Balance excessive and sporadic nerve firing, such as the wonky nerve firing patterns caused by impingements. Sciatica is a good example of this, as well as tingling fingers/toes.

Flawless DFH delivers nutrients and active compounds to the application area to help support a fully functional, health nerve network. If you have seen someone with tissue damage related to diabetes, then you have seen how nasty it can be - with not a whole lot of viable solutions offered. Quitting smoking is absolutely essential, but not necessary for the purposes of this log.

Who we are looking for:

Diabetic sufferers of peripheral neuropathy (pain)
Sufferers of acute exrtemity pain caused by impingements that has caused major atrophy

Well, that's kind of it. This is a tricky line to walk here, as again we're not curing any disease or offering an alternative treatment over seeing your doctor. We think we can simply help to alleviate suffering and contribute to that ultimate YOU that you're working to become. Being in pain ain't no fun, I can tell you that, and nerve pain is excruciating. I can vouch for this personally.

So what kind of info do we need from you? Good question. just tell me about yourself and how you think Flawless DFH will help you, or a loved one that you will be posting the log for. You'll need to provide an update at least 3 times a week, and report any negative or positive acute effects. Pictures, I'm not sure those are necessary unless you actually have some physical signs (purple fingernails, dying tissue, etc) that we can compare before and after.

I will be accepting 6 testers for this, and am expecting the final product to be available the first week in February. This isn't an ungodly expensive formula like the IDRT, but it's still not cheap. Expect a retail cost of around $19 for, hopefully, 3.3 ounces (if my bottles come through).

Let's get you guys all tuned up and humming like you're supposed to.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isn't for me. My Father in law as we spoke about before. He would be great for this. Diabetic.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you handle the log details and updates.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time.Poster long time lirker. I would be extremely interested in logging this. Specifically I have multiple impingements including (what is believed, although not totally confirmed by the doc yet) femoral nerve impingement with lower quad atrophy, as well as thoracic outlet/ulnar nerve impingement on my right side. Either way I'm still buying this and can keep a log if interested. The evomu
se/flawless line is my latest full blown addiction, however Nerve restore is an absolute God send.
Ulnar nerve impingement sucks. Losing a lot of my muscle mass because of everything that has gone on has taken some of the pressure off, but once I get my triceps back up again I know I'm gonna be looking at the same situation. Tingly, numb fingers make doing things even as simple as typing more difficult and painful.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gabapentin makes me hallucinate wildly.

-
As you may or may not know, my injure-eeze,up until this week, was just licensed Joint Force.

This week I have made a vast improvement to the formula with the addition or tetrahydrocurcuminoids and emu oil. In addition to the DFH I'm also looking for testers for that.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brother - I have a grandmother who has severe pain all over her body, riddled with arthritis and I would hypothesis nerve damage. She is on Coumadin, so I've considered Nerve Restore for her but I don't think I could slip it by the doctors and she won't take a pill without doctors approval - but she will put about anything on her skin. I'm thinking this and your new Injure-Eeze may be great. Joint Force was a go to for a while, but that seems to have lost its edge.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Could this potentially help with carpal tunnel?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the feeling man, ive tried to get my dad to consistently use supplements that im certain would help with his neck, back and hip issues. It can be frustrating, especially when doctors don't even know what it is or outright blow it off as junk. At least that's been my experience more often than not. Ive definitely contemplated spiking his drink on a consistent basis or spraying him down in his sleep haha.
My girlfriend has ulnar compression that's hitting her BAD, and she's horrible at consistency. Doctor ordered her into an elbow brace, and it looks like I'll be able to spray down a pad and put it under the brace before she goes to work for a nice steady time release.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know the feeling man, ive tried to get my dad to consistently use supplements that im certain would help with his neck, back and hip issues. It can be frustrating, especially when doctors don't even know what it is or outright blow it off as junk. At least that's been my experience more often than not. Ive definitely contemplated spiking his drink on a consistent basis or spraying him down in his sleep haha.
Yeah...With my dad consistency is an issue.

My grandmother is more complex. She is 90, essentially immobile and she has had 3 blood clots so she has been on warfarin for 20 years.

Warfarin is a nasty drug that almost everything interacts with. Doctors kind of have a set protocol they have to follow. Combine this with family members that have authority over her care but have little understanding of health, nutrition or medicine...And it is difficult.

Warfarin leeches calcium from bones and deposits it into arteries. This often leads to osteoarthritis. I find it amazing that er doctors look at her x-rays and comment that it looks like she has broken every bone in her body...But never connect it to the warfarin. They just act surprised.

Then the care takers in my family listen to the doctors...But the doctors say things and the care takers misinterpret and do the wrong things and refuse to listen to anyone but the doctors...Who don't realize the care takers don't understand properly.

My grandmother is on opiates...And at one point she was going downhill. I told my mom on a Saturday that she would be in the ER that week. Tuesday morning she was unresponsive and sent to the ER. I instructed the aid l, over the phone, to remove the fentanyl patch right away and she wouldn't do it because the doctor hadn't OKd it.

Prior to this point, as the OXY and fentanyl doses were increasing and sides were increasing with then, I had suggested Agmatine and even spoke with the nurse about it.

The care takers in my family refused to listen and fought me on it.

I finally got a meeting with the doctor and nurses and made it clear to them that they needed to learn something...And sent them a pile of pubmed info on Agmatine. The doctor actually isn't stupid and said to give it a try (the nurses were clueless but acted like they knew it all).

The opioid escalation has decreased dramatically since and the nurses one day made a comment to my mom that they just had to bring it up at their next meeting because it was working so well. This, I guess is a compliment...Except they act like I discovered something that I didn't do anything - this is well known stuff.

Anyway, sorry for venting my frustration...But convincing her to take a pill requires me getting the care taker to OK me talking with the doctor, convincing the doctor, and then getting the care takers to agree. It is a ton of work and she is really far gone so it isn't like there is a lot that will have a huge impact. This means pills had better be a sure thing with no chance of coumadin interaction - or it isn't worth the battle. I couldn't even get them to OK fish oil because of the coumadin.

Topical, however, nobody really thinks about and she will give it a shot.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, well response has been limited so everyone that applied can go ahead and send me your shipping info. I'll start shipping these out tomorrow.

mn72661

Awards
Ok, well response has been limited so everyone that applied can go ahead and send me your shipping info. I'll start shipping these out tomorrow.
PM sent. I actually may have a friend who could be interested in testing this if there is an opportunity. I'll see him tomorrow and be able to talk in depth about DFH and his possible interest level. He is very heavy, mid 40s, Type 2 diabetic that has actually had a toe amputated due to his condition. He doesn't mess with the boards, but I could post his reviews etc regularly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent. I actually may have a friend who could be interested in testing this if there is an opportunity. I'll see him tomorrow and be able to talk in depth about DFH and his possible interest level. He is very heavy, mid 40s, Type 2 diabetic that has actually had a toe amputated due to his condition. He doesn't mess with the boards, but I could post his reviews etc regularly.
Whoa...already sounds like it's pretty serious. Let me know if you think that he would actually use this in a disciplined manner (two applications per day) and get back to me. This is a pricey formula, so I don't want to waste it.

mn72661

Awards
Whoa...already sounds like it's pretty serious. Let me know if you think that he would actually use this in a disciplined manner (two applications per day) and get back to me. This is a pricey formula, so I don't want to waste it.
Exactly what I was thinking. I definitely want to try and get a feel for where he's at, not into wasting product. His toes I guess was more indirect as he injured it and his uncontrolled type 2 led to the prolonged infection and eventual amputation. He's lost weight and tightened up a lot of other things since that scare so I have pretty high hopes he would be interested and disciplined. I'll touch back later

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Knocking out beta v1 of the Flawless DFH today. Going to pick testers and get these out ASAP for feedback.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
dredging up an older thread, but sciatica was mentioned. Where would you recommend applying Flawless DFH for purposes of improving sciatica? I only get it a couple of times per year, and usually when I do something stupid and throw out my back (l4-l5-s1 discs bulging, per an MRI a couple of years ago).

thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apply it to the affected discs and all the way down the nerve to where the pain stops.