dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm tossing off...err, up...sales left and right as I feel like it. I don't know what I'm going to put up next, and you guys see that the quantities are limited and go VERY fast. So...

I usually don't do this because come on, man, gimme a break, there's only one of me, and I'm lucky to even be able to keep up with the orders going out the door BUT....

For this weekend only, go ahead and order whatever pops up that makes you "pop up" and when the weekend is over, message me with your order numbers. I'll go ahead and compile the orders together, calculate the shipping for one shipment and refund all of the shipping charges for the multiple orders.

So, if you like the $12.50 Strafe™ that I put up for sale an hour or so ago, go ahead and buy it. If, tomorrow, you like the DCP at about tree-fiddy a bottle, then go ahead and add buy it. Monday, shoot me all of you orders numbers and I will take the 10 (15? 18? come on, guys...daddy needs a new car) orders, charge shipping once, and refund the rest either through paypal or store credit.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man i missed the Epitome and SuperNova twice now.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My fly is undone and Im hangin out for dcp tree fiddy

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang Epitome is what I wanted, and I missed again with the Vanilean.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
BTW, insane prices on AbAb 2 pack. And Eviscerate+

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got myself an ab-ab two pack, 2 bottles of strafe, 2 bottle of Ammo, 2 bottles of Epitome. Great deals.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Monday, shoot me all of you orders numbers and I will take the 10 (15? 18? come on, guys...daddy needs a new car)
Lol this has taken on a whole new cereal meaning since reading your most recent post in the Clear Edge thrad :(

I know its not much, it might help pay for one of the mudflaps perhaps...but dont worry about refunding me any shipping costs when combining my orders.

I cant remember what my order numbers are though, so you may have to just guess which are mine.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg I missed the SuperNova epitome sale again. FML

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Evomuse website.

I finally snagged a deal, got the two packs of Epitome for only $40. I really wish I didn't miss SuperNova or DCP though.
cubsfan815

More snova and epitome up man...going quick tho

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for any trades lol
2 for me. 1 for wifey and 1 for my friend. Might have 1 I don't need. Also not sure yet if the Epitomes will be for necessary for me at this point. I still have to read up on it thoroughly.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 4 Epitome but only 1 SN left. If you end up with an extra SN later, hit me up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, tomorrow is insane for me. PLEASE PLEASE email me your order numbers so that I can combine shipping charges and get your extra charges refunded (plus I don't want to squeeze 200 boxes into my Miata when I could put in 100.).

[email protected]

Shoot me all of the order numbers from this weekends sales, I will combine them into a new shipping quote, then either paypal or store credit the extra shipping charges.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys, tomorrow is insane for me. PLEASE PLEASE email me your order numbers so that I can combine shipping charges and get your extra charges refunded (plus I don't want to squeeze 200 boxes into my Miata when I could put in 100.).

[email protected]

Shoot me all of the order numbers from this weekends sales, I will combine them into a new shipping quote, then either paypal or store credit the extra shipping charges.
Sent my email I think yesterday. Thanks

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Sent the email about combining orders 2 days ago and no answer... dsade ???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sent the email about combining orders 2 days ago and no answer... dsade ???
I'm still organizing. I haven't started answering emails about it yet.

This is way more work than I thought it would be, lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checked... Mine was actually sent on Monday.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I'm still organizing. I haven't started answering emails about it yet.

This is way more work than I thought it would be, lol
Matt, I shot over a PM and email today in regards to an order from earlier in November. It was missing two bottles of AMMO on it. order #3875

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I shot over a PM and email today in regards to an order from earlier in November. It was missing two bottles of AMMO on it. order #3875
m
Sorry, I got it. Just trying to catch up orders. My assistant was a no show today. I'll make sure the other 2 bottles get out the door for you.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi dsade have most of these shipped? I received my confirmation, however it shows no movement. I know this has happened in past with usps.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi dsade have most of these shipped? I received my confirmation, however it shows no movement. I know this has happened in past with usps.
I'm curious as well. I received an order confirmation but no shipping info. I'm in no huge hurry though as long as it wasn't overlooked.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're having the same problem that we had during the DCP screwup. I'm personally packing and dropping off a lot of these orders and once they hit the PO they are disappearing into the system.

It's making me incredibly frustrated. If I have to start waiting in line for an hour every day while they scan these in by hand I'm going to be one angry dude.