dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't ever steer you wrong. Remember, Abliderate AMMO, in addition to lowering cortisol levels, has a pronounced effect on the reduction of pro-inflammatory adipokines.

An inflamed cell is not a health cell, and will not function correctly. IN the case of adipocytes, they will refuse to give up their well-guarded payload of fatty acids and will instead cling to them like Lenny to a dead puppy. Once you can reduce inflammation past a certain point, fat loss results can be pushed to the limits of thermodynamics.

We discovered about 11 months ago some very intense synergy between Epitome and AMMO, which continues to be explained. If you are a little bit over where you'd like to be body fat wise the effects of the Epitome/AMMO stack are astounding and rapid. You will not be disappointed.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22566839

Front Immunol. 2011 Oct 5;2:49. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2011.00049. eCollection 2011.
New insights into the role of macrophages in adipose tissue inflammation and Fatty liver disease: modulation by endogenous omega-3 Fatty Acid-derived lipid mediators.
Clària J1, González-Périz A, López-Vicario C, Rius B, Titos E.
Author information
Abstract

Obesity is causally linked to a chronic state of "low-grade" inflammation in adipose tissue. Prolonged, unremitting inflammation in this tissue has a direct impact on insulin-sensitive tissues (i.e., liver) and its timely resolution is a critical step toward reducing the prevalence of related co-morbidities such as insulin resistance and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. This article describes the current state-of-the-art knowledge and novel insights into the role of macrophages in adipose tissue inflammation, with special emphasis on the progressive changes in macrophage polarization observed over the course of obesity. In addition, this article extends the discussion to the contribution of Kupffer cells, the liver resident macrophages, to metabolic liver disease. Special attention is given to the modulation of macrophage responses by omega-3-PUFAs, and more importantly by resolvins, which are potent anti-inflammatory and pro-resolving autacoids generated from docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic acids. In fact, resolvins have been shown to work as endogenous "stop signals" in inflamed adipose tissue and to return this tissue to homeostasis by inducing a phenotypic switch in macrophage polarization toward a pro-resolving phenotype. Collectively, this article offers new views on the role of macrophages in metabolic disease and their modulation by endogenously generated omega-3-PUFA-derived lipid mediators.
KEYWORDS:

Kupffer cells; M2 macrophages; adipocytes; docosahexaenoic acid; obesity; resolvins

PMID:
PMCID:
PMC3342277
DOI:
10.3389/fimmu.2011.00049

This one is a bit longer so I won't paste it. GOnna have to click it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2829991/

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to try epitome towards the end of my next cut!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
It's the epitome + ammo better than the Supernova in running now?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the epitome + ammo better than the Supernova in running now?
There really isn't a "better" when it comes to this. They're different and all work different pathways. Based on all the early results, I'd probably say SuperNova is the easiest to recommend just because it seems so successful for everyone, whereas Epitome (especially early on) can be hit or miss with some (not necessarily in effectiveness, but it can get hunger pretty crazy instead of killing it). That was my experience at first, but now it does an excellent job of crushing appetite. They're all great products.

One benefit to SN over Ammo in particular is just the ability to run indefinitely. You wouldn't want to run Ammo indefinitely.