dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I was unable to find acceptable basket supplies for this year, but I was able to find these gift bags which I actually think are more attractive. They also act as a nice travel carrying case (just watch out for TSA making you dump it out.)

I verified the size yesterday with a small order, but I'm going to go ahead and order about 60 of these. Since they are less labor intensive and easier to ship, I'll adjust the price accordingly. I put a quote of $45 on the facebook post yesterday, but I forgot an additional expense. These will be $50 and will include the following:

2 bars of Java Lather
Full retail release of the new Flawless IDRT
Full sized BoBu (8 ounce) updated formula
Full Sized Majestic Mineral Mudd Mask (8 ounce) updated formula
and if the labels fit, which they should, a small 2 ounce BoBu travel size

These will be up for order today, though I still need to make a small cardboard insert with website info and a brief contents graphic. Plenty of time to pick up the gifts you need for the Holidays.

I'm working with the new FSC website designers, and I'm going to both try and make these a permanent product option as well as hopefully being able to put in an ordering module where you can custom add products - especially as things like Skyn Fyrm, Flawless DFH, and Cellulite Supernova go live.

I think they look fantastic - definitely top quality - something you can be proud to present as a gift.

Give me a bit to add these to the webste and I will start shipping ASAP. Let me get weight on the finished bags, and I will let International Customers know what they'll be looking at. Should be a lot less expensive to ship these, as they won't be using huge boxes like the gift baskets.

Anyway, to give me an idea of quantity, please just indicate here if you're interested and how many you'll want.

Thanks guys for your support, and let's do up the holidays in style!

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I will take 2 with a possibility of a third

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh yeah lets get all pretty for holidays

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dig it

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
HI Matt

Hi Matt on Dec 9th order 4047 I only received 1 holiday gift basket the DCP and second basket is outstanding still. I realize the DCP was preorder but will I get the other basket in time for holidays ? Sent an email also

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HI Matt

Hi Matt on Dec 9th order 4047 I only received 1 holiday gift basket the DCP and second basket is outstanding still. I realize the DCP was preorder but will I get the other basket in time for holidays ? Sent an email also

Thanks
Crap. My assistant mispacked again. I know I printed more postage out for you like 2 days ago...I certainly hope it was in there.

If it's not then I apologize and will get it out to you ASAP.

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Crap. My assistant mispacked again. I know I printed more postage out for you like 2 days ago...I certainly hope it was in there.

If it's not then I apologize and will get it out to you ASAP.
Good news it was in the other package I got today. Worked out perfect.

Have a great Christmas ! And thanks for all you do

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news it was in the other package I got today. Worked out perfect.

Have a great Christmas ! And thanks for all you do
Whew. I knew I saw it and knew I better get it out in time. Glad it made it and you weren't empty handed for someone's gift.

Have a Merry Christmas