• Established
  • First Up Vote
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Product is restocked. Pick up enough Gut Health to last the whole year at a huge discount. Cold and Flu season is coming up quick. Don't let yourself get knocked out without a fight!

Pick up 6 bottles (each bottle lasts 2 months) for just $20 a bottle. While supply lasts.

https://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.com/products/gut-health-1-year-supply
Great company and bad ass product! Anyone running a cycle or not needs to have this product. When I'm bulking I always feel weighed down and sluggish from all of my food. My last cycle I had Gut Health to aid me, that was by far the most useful supplement I had. Jump on this guys, great offer!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, buddy!

Know a lot of people who are excited for this to be back in stock.

I'm down to one reserve bottle, so I'll be stocking up!

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to wait a while to give the new formula a run. Have a good years supply of the original at the moment. I'm sure the new and improved formula is great though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna have to wait a while to give the new formula a run. Have a good years supply of the original at the moment. I'm sure the new and improved formula is great though.
We have quite a bit of the current formula, which is why I'm running this sale. Once we get through it, the next run will be the upgraded formula. Probiotic strains are staying the same, as we have the absolute best blend on the market, but the new ingredient addresses mucosal barrier function in the intestine, providing further protection against pathogenic bacteria.

It's not an earth-shattering upgrade, but it is definitely an upgrade from the immune system angle.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
We have quite a bit of the current formula, which is why I'm running this sale. Once we get through it, the next run will be the upgraded formula. Probiotic strains are staying the same, as we have the absolute best blend on the market, but the new ingredient addresses mucosal barrier function in the intestine, providing further protection against pathogenic bacteria.

It's not an earth-shattering upgrade, but it is definitely an upgrade from the immune system angle.
Ah, I see. For some reason I was thinking thus sale was for the new stuff. I'm sure I'll be ordering some of the new run eventually. Have 7 people taking the stuff at the moment ;-)

K

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Jumped on this in the hope it will diminish the gas from the 200-300g(dry) of beans I eat everyday. #vegetarianproblems

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jumped on this in the hope it will diminish the gas from the 200-300g(dry) of beans I eat everyday. #vegetarianproblems
Dear god, they should build a pipeline to your ass.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn my computer is down right now. Hope I can make it in by tomorrow morning.
This was today's hot seller. We have about 15 left.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i tried this a while back .. think it was genomyx same formula i believe .. love the stuff

can you get like 2 for $45 or something.

I dont have that much gas like kdubson lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i tried this a while back .. think it was genomyx same formula i believe .. love the stuff

can you get like 2 for $45 or something.

I dont have that much gas like kdubson lol
I've upgraded the formula since I had the Genomyx version out. It is much more potent now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've upgraded the formula since I had the Genomyx version out. It is much more potent now.
Think its time to run this stuff again now

Picking up 2 bottles

A

aver4581

Awards
Taken away by this product

Going to the toilet more regularly and easily (ill save you the details). Its only been 7 days cant wait to see how i feel after my gut has healed in a few months. Will be ordering the year supply in a couple of months when i run out. Another awesome product Dsade!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

When will we see this at other retailers???

gewehermeiste

gewehermeiste

Awards
yes just got on this deal along side supernova, can't wait!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taken away by this product

Going to the toilet more regularly and easily (ill save you the details). Its only been 7 days cant wait to see how i feel after my gut has healed in a few months. Will be ordering the year supply in a couple of months when i run out. Another awesome product Dsade!
When are you dosing these ? prebed ?

A

aver4581

Awards
I took 2 caps a day for 5 days as directed. Now taking 1 cap immediately when waking up then shower get ready and eat a meal 30 mins later. I used a lot of stuff in the past that would have damaged the good bacteria in my stomach, liver etc so i am hoping for big things here

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last 12 month supply pack in stock. You guys absolutely blew through these.

Hoping for restock in 2 weeks, so jump on these if you want to be covered for cold and flu season.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just sent stock to my distributor, but the new version won't be done for several more weeks.

You'll see it in the EvoMuse store first.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just sent stock to my distributor, but the new version won't be done for several more weeks.

You'll see it in the EvoMuse store first.
Black Friday/Cyber monday should be good to go then?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last 12 month supply pack in stock. You guys absolutely blew through these.

Hoping for restock in 2 weeks, so jump on these if you want to be covered for cold and flu season.
Jumped on that last one. I've never tried taking my gut health seriously, so it's about time I do.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my bottles in today .. ripped the packaging apart and took a capsule

planning on for first 5 days 2 caps - 1am 1 pre bed
then 1 pre bed or its preferred morning before you hop in shower an start eating ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my bottles in today .. ripped the packaging apart and took a capsule

planning on for first 5 days 2 caps - 1am 1 pre bed
then 1 pre bed or its preferred morning before you hop in shower an start eating ?
They are enteric capsules, so they don't break down until they hit the bile environment of the small intestine. I don't find that food makes any difference, nor time of day. I just drop mine before bed as part of my night time routine.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are enteric capsules, so they don't break down until they hit the bile environment of the small intestine. I don't find that food makes any difference, nor time of day. I just drop mine before bed as part of my night time routine.
sounds good thats what i was thinking .. will follow that protocol