dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, not really. But until it's finished this'll help

I wrote this on the fly without my notes handy. This should hold you down until the writeup comes out. I can't guarantee completeness. Again, just off the top of my head but it'll get the point across.

Phil

Yeah, Supernova is pretty much the ultimate, which is why I'm going to be phasing out some of the other topicals. I hope she understood the reasons why the "It Works" wraps really means "It doesn't work", lol.

I appreciate the compliments, and yeah I will never compromise. Got some excellent work done today, including a very potent upgrade to the Gut Health formula. There will be no reason for anyone to fall prey to the "yearly stomach bugs" that hit every season and sometimes take you out for 2-3 weeks at a time.

I'm not trying to be condescending, but I don't know how much you know (plus it's always good practice for me to have to simplify) but here goes:

Abliderate Advanced - primary mode of action is suppression of the 11b-HSD enzyme, which is released in our subcutaneous fat cells (the jiggly fat right underneath your skin). This enzyme increases your blood levels of Cortisol, a hormone that causes the body to build up Visceral fat (think sumo wrestler...visible abs but a giant waist). This fat surrounds your internal organs and is extremely damaging to your health. Luckily by blocking this enzyme, cortisol levels are reduced and the fat is burned away very quickly. You/she should see a reduction in waist circumference of 1-2 inches quite fast. Absolutely Abliderated has the same basic MOA, but has a ton more ingredients to target both cortisol and inflammation. Cells that are inflamed are really disfunctional and, in the case of inflamed fat cells, are resistant to burning.

The primary ingredients I pulled over to Supernova is Euphorbia Kansui, which potently inhibits that 11b-HSD enzyme, and the Resveratrol which does a ton of stuff, including blocking estrogenic pro-fat effects.

Eviscerate - primary mode of action...this one is more complicated, but the Eviscerate formulas primarily target Subcutaneous fat (jiggly fat right under the skin. It does this by:

Forskolin - increasing cAMP levels in the fat cells triggering a low energy signal and causing the fat cell to release its fatty acids for fuel
Yohimbine - A2 adrenoreceptor antagonist. Fight or flight, when your body releases adrenaline, it signals your fat cells to release fat so that you can use that energy immediately to fight or run away. The Yohimbine blocks the negative feedback (shut off adrenaline) and allows that reaction to go on MUCH longer. This is prmiarily called adrenaline-induced lipolysis
Bergenin - amplifies adrenaline-induced lipolysis, makes it more potent
Theophylline/Aminophylline - adenosine receptor antagonist, and PDE inhibitor. Basically, and very potently, causes lipolysis, especially when combined with caffeine.
Capsaicin (or Stearoyl Vanillylamide) TRPV1 agonist. The HOT in hot peppers causes your body to expend energy via burning fat to try and cool your body off, since we have "tricked" it into thinking its 120 degrees outside. The Capsaicin is pungent (hot) while the SV is still as potent, but not pungent (hot) at all.
Raspberry Ketones - another TRPV1 agonist, no pungency
Ginger extract - yet another TRPV1 agonist, and blocks the deposition of fatty acids into fat cells.
Beta-Escin - venous tonic, improves circulation, enhances penetration of the other ingredients. Fat cells need an improved blood supply to move the fatty acids into circulation to be burned
Caffeine - works with Theophylline, also diuretic effect since Yohimbine causes water retention
Glucosamine - causes insulin resistance in the fat cells preventing them from refilling
Lecithin - allows the two formulas with different liquids to mix better. Also high in phospholipids which keeps the cellular membranes pliable (especially peroxisomes), and easier to function primarily to burn fat, but all around function.
Banaba - a hypoglycemic agent which also triggers a low energy state in the fat cell, making it release fatty acids into your bloodstream for energy
Carnitine - a transport molecule that "brings" fatty acids into the mitochondria to be burned
Ellagic Acid - increases AMPK activity in fat cells, mimicking a high demand exercise session, also prevents fat gain.
Mentho - TRPM8 activator. Pretty much the opposite of the TRPV1 receptor. This time it causes your body to use fat to generate heat, since we'vre tricked your body into thinking it's 20 degrees outside.

Which brings us to Supernova....I combined the two base formulas, Abliderate and Eviscerate, and added in the main functional ingredients from BRITE. I was highly skeptical for over a year that this would work, but I finally found the evidence I needed to see to prove it to me.

Phytol - PPAR-alpha agonist. Increases the number and size of peroxisomes in the cells (responsible for "burning" fat.) More/bigger peroxisomes, the more fat you can burn. Generally most active in the liver, PPAR-alpha activation has been shown to be a highly potent inducer of the browning effect (turning white cells into BRITE cells)
Bitter Melon Seed Oil - the main ingredient for BRITE. Rapidly and potently causes white fat cells to brown, through the action of a-Eleostearic acid.

Now, new research shows that some fat cells are more susceptible to forced browning than others - namely subcutaneous fat cells brown easily, while visceral fat cells are resistant. This is highly convenient because 11b-HSD inhibition is extremely effective at causing VAT to disappear, so that we can use those energy state changes to concentrate mostly on the ugly subcutaneous fat.

So in conclusion, We can combine all of these great things into one formula, and charge slightly more (ok, it's actually really expensive to make, which is why I'm having to charge $55, and should actually be charging $65. Don't you wish the debut special was still going?) and save you money since you can can the benefits of 3 products (well, sort of BRITE) in 1.

Hope this helps you and your wife understand a bit better, and why Supernova ROCKS!