dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's about time for me to start shopping for supplies again. Last year I was able to get some really cool baskets, but I'm really limited to what I can find at Michaels, etc.

With the packaging change, I'm hoping to be able to offer the following:

Java Lather (2)
BoBu Full Size
Majestic Mineral Mudd Mask full size
Flawless IDRT (new version)
HOPEFULLY the Java Lather Liquid Lava

Hmm...almost seems light. Let me see what else I can come up with.

I just need to gauge interest so I know about how much stuff to get. I don't make any money on these, but I really love doing them. They will probably be about $60-$65 plus shipping.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Java Lather Liquid? Definitely interested in that.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I know these baskets are unsuitable for Intnl delivery, but I too am very interested in a liquid java lava.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know these baskets are unsuitable for Intnl delivery, but I too am very interested in a liquid java lava.
In the past I've sent these all the way to Australia with no problems. It's just expensive shipping.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
In the past I've sent these all the way to Australia with no problems. It's just expensive shipping.
The last basket you did Im sure you said no intnl, only domestic...I must be turning into a basket case.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last basket you did Im sure you said no intnl, only domestic...I must be turning into a basket case.
Last year I was in the middle of a divorce and didn't have any help, as well as the international shipping module burning me for $30 a pop.

I fixed the shipping module, and I have help, this year.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Last year I was in the middle of a divorce and didn't have any help, as well as the international shipping module burning me for $30 a pop.

I fixed the shipping module, and I have help, this year.
Ah, okay.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Ill take 2 its an xmas ritual they look forward to and now expect lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about time for me to start shopping for supplies again. Last year I was able to get some really cool baskets, but I'm really limited to what I can find at Michaels, etc.

With the packaging change, I'm hoping to be able to offer the following:

Java Lather (2)
BoBu Full Size
Majestic Mineral Mudd Mask full size
Flawless IDRT (new version)
HOPEFULLY the Java Lather Liquid Lava

Hmm...almost seems light. Let me see what else I can come up with.

I just need to gauge interest so I know about how much stuff to get. I don't make any money on these, but I really love doing them. They will probably be about $60-$65 plus shipping.
I've been wanting to get one for the Mrs.

ChangBang

Awards
Used the Java Lather a couple times now and really enjoying it! Just placed an order for the Bobu and the IDRT if they're as impressive as the lather, I'd def be down to get a couple for holiday gifts

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def putting an order in for Max Dukes.

Is it possible to get a pamphlet or info card for the products included? This would make it so much easier, than personally trying to explain each product and/or answering a ton of questions.

How's the IDRT for sun spots? Moms has some she hates. Had me pick her up liquorice root extract, because of something she heard on Dr. Oz about it for sun spots. Said it was too sticky to use though. I think a traditional style cream, is somethi ng she would stick too.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Def putting an order in for Max Dukes.

Is it possible to get a pamphlet or info card for the products included? This would make it so much easier, than personally trying to explain each product and/or answering a ton of questions.
Dunno how feasible that would be for matt but man thatd be great. Ive recently put together an anniversary package for my wife using various products of matt's, and am considering printing off the main write up posts from off the forum to explain each product. Wont look as professional as a proper pamphlet of course.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dunno how feasible that would be for matt but man thatd be great. Ive recently put together an anniversary package for my wife using various products of matt's, and am considering printing off the main write up posts from off the forum to explain each product. Wont look as professional as a proper pamphlet of course.
We have proper pamphlets going to print this week. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 32
djbombsquad Supplements 6
dsade Evomuse 8
Evomuse 0