dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, not really a new product announcement, so forgive the breach in established EvoMuse etiquette....but this is exciting.

As part of our testing for the new Flawless IDRT formula, we sent a jar to a recent breast augmentation recipient. Today we got the 2 week results back and they are astounding! At this pace of healing, the scars should be virtually invisible with 2-3 more weeks of treatment.

An extra bonus - she hasn't even used up the cream that sticks to the inside of the lid yet. Again, the IDRT should last a good 2-3 months.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, not really a new product announcement, so forgive the breach in established EvoMuse etiquette....but this is exciting.

As part of our testing for the new Flawless IDRT formula, we sent a jar to a recent breast augmentation recipient. Today we got the 2 week results back and they are astounding! At this pace of healing, the scars should be virtually invisible with 2-3 more weeks of treatment.

An extra bonus - she hasn't even used up the cream that sticks to the inside of the lid yet. Again, the IDRT should last a good 2-3 months.

I gotta say dsade that I'm a bit skeptical. Def need more pics allay my skepticism. :);)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say dsade that I'm a bit skeptical. Def need more pics allay my skepticism. :);)
Let me post the magic that it worked on my scrotal razor burn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird...a comment disappeared.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Weird...a comment disappeared.
it was mine-

clicked back to edit and deleted. Was just about to rewrite it but a product like this can really make a difference in someones life. Scars can be an emotional and self esteem killer. To have them cleared up or almost gone will make a huge difference in someones life.
Great job here bro

josun

Awards
  • Established
Would this work on scars that are already healed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this work on scars that are already healed?
Yep, provided you supply the right stimulus. The Java Lather is designed for this, as the exfoliant causes microdamage to the skin which allows it to re-heal as healthy tissue.

This also works exceptionally well on keloid scar tissue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it was mine-

clicked back to edit and deleted. Was just about to rewrite it but a product like this can really make a difference in someones life. Scars can be an emotional and self esteem killer. To have them cleared up or almost gone will make a huge difference in someones life.
Great job here bro
That's exactly why I started pursuing this line of research. My mission is all about self esteem and improving confidence and self image. Healthy skin, and trying to reasonably fix flaws (real or perceived) help contribute to an overall positive self image...all without the lies and bull**** of the overpriced skin crap out there preying on that same self esteem.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Java Lather is good for scars? I'll have to try that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Java Lather is good for scars? I'll have to try that
Scars and stretch marks. The cissus extract helps to rebuild a healthy skin matrix.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://examine.com/supplements/cissus-quadrangularis/

Generally already well known for its healing effect in bone and joints, cissus' effect on collagen synthesis is also ideal for the skin matrix.

Unfortunately it smells like maple syrup (see the original v1 of Flawless), so I can only use it in products not meant to remain on the skin long term.

The scrubbing action, exfoliation, combined with the coffee oils and polyphenols, combined with the 50% cissus extract in Java Lather had a surprisingly potent effect on scars and stretch marks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a couple tiny scars from my gynecomastia surgery back in June -- already got the Java Lather.

If you guys want to see pics of what it can do, I can start up -- just give me the protocol and that sticky cream, dsade ;) lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a couple tiny scars from my gynecomastia surgery back in June -- already got the Java Lather.

If you guys want to see pics of what it can do, I can start up -- just give me the protocol and that sticky cream, dsade ;) lol
Hey man, boobs are boobs. Let's see dem bad boys;). Lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I had an abdominoplasty aka excess skin removed from my stomach area after losing 90#. It's been about 8 years I'd say and the scars still bother me. I also have stretch marks from the weight loss. The incision sides on my hips came above where shorts sit. I'll be watching this closely as I'm very interested in what can be done. Would love a chance to log it if you're looking for any guinea pigs!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had an abdominoplasty aka excess skin removed from my stomach area after losing 90#. It's been about 8 years I'd say and the scars still bother me. I also have stretch marks from the weight loss. The incision sides on my hips came above where shorts sit. I'll be watching this closely as I'm very interested in what can be done. Would love a chance to log it if you're looking for any guinea pigs!
Skyn Fyrm is in the final stages, almost ready to be tested. Keep an eye out for a call for testers.