First EvoMuse order...how would you stack it?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So whilst I await my international delivery of Supernova, I've gone and treated myself to the following from PN, so these will arrive tomorrow:
myosynergy
Epitome
BMP
Brite
(And Alphamax for my test booster)

I'm 5'10, 170lbs @approx 20% body fat. Looking to lose body fat and recomp :)

How do you suggest I use the above products??

Thanks in advance!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm jealous you got Myo lol.

Depends on how you want to go; there are a number of ways you could lay this out. Is it one bottle of each? Are you looking to do this all at once or spread it out over a couple months?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey MidwestBeast, I've never used any of the EvoMuse range (bar gut health), so I'm open to suggestions on what approach to take.
It is just one bottle of each! I was thinking perhaps starting with myo & epitome, then bmp and Brite or supernova...
Or do you think an all-in-1 run would yield awesome results?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have one bottle of each, I would personally stagger them out to take more advantage of it.

Month 1:
- Epitome
- MyoSynergy
- BRITE

Month 2:
- BMP
- AlphaMax
- SuperNova

There are a ton of ways to do it, but I think that way will yield some solid results for you and stretch it out over 2 months.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

I like the 2 month approach :)
Is there an optimal dosing time for epitome and myo? Bearing in mind I train fasted AM.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

I like the 2 month approach :)
Is there an optimal dosing time for epitome and myo? Bearing in mind I train fasted AM.
Myo - pre-workout
Epitome - dosed ~3-4 hours away from workout

So if you train at say 5 AM, you would take the Myo before and then if you finish at 7 AM, you would take your Epitome at 11 AM and 4 PM, give or take.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Brite: take upon wake up, afternoon & bedtime?
I didn't realise it was an oral, always thought it was a rub!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have 2 bottles of Alphamax? That is a great bunch of products you have.

I would run just like Midwest laid out, and run Alphamax both months. Weeks 4-8 of Alphamax, when the DHAA and F95 are really kicking in, will be killer with Supernova.

I just finished 8 weeks Alphamax XT and new DCP. Week 7 I dropped 13lbs. It was like everything kicked into full gear. I can't wait to get my hands on some Supernova.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I've only one A-XT, but not a problem to get another :)

I'll planned to take the Midwest approach and space it over the 2months! Thanks for the input cubsfan. Can I ask what your nutrition has been like on your run??

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only one A-XT, but not a problem to get another :)

I'll planned to take the Midwest approach and space it over the 2months! Thanks for the input cubsfan. Can I ask what your nutrition has been like on your run??
It was not great at all. I was even in Vegas for 7 days, drank a lot, ate a lot of Vegas junk, came home 3lbs down lmao.

DCP needs to restock!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like I need DCP in my arsenal!!!
It's great stuff. I have no doubt that the F95 and DHAA in Alphamax XT was provinding a portion of the burning as well. Not to mention all the other goodies in it. I'm not science guy, however there must have been sweet synergy.

I ran like 6 bottles of Brite this year as well. I honestly think it's still working even though it's been months since last dose. You have some well researched products. Will you be logging?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
It's great stuff. I have no doubt that the F95 and DHAA in Alphamax XT was provinding a portion of the burning as well. Not to mention all the other goodies in it. I'm not science guy, however there must have been sweet synergy.

I ran like 6 bottles of Brite this year as well. I honestly think it's still working even though it's been months since last dose. You have some well researched products. Will you be logging?
How did you dose Brite?
If I get my act together and have time with moving home and being away, I'd do a log of anyone was interested!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 squirts 3x daliy. I just did around meals to make it convenient.

I missed a lot of doses, once soft gels come out, I will run 3 months straight.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I was looking forward to soft gels, think they got put on the back burner though :/

Even if i don't log, I will be recording progress so I'll probably post a review after first round!

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Guys, can someone tell me...do you take Myosynergy on off days??
Thanks in advance :)

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
So started my BMP this week. It states 2 dosages per day, one being pre training... because I train fasted AM, I'll take 1st dose then, but when should I take the 2nd dose??

Enjoying the Supernova, however it's a little gloopy!!

Started Ammo today also...however I took the bedtime dose with a protein shake and I'm still wide awake at 2:54am (UK) :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice stash .. yeah i like the 2 month idea .. def wouldnt stack alphamax + myo

jealous you got bmp .. atfirst i didnt liked the product but start of week3 .. felt real good

wish they would do another run of powder

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So started my BMP this week. It states 2 dosages per day, one being pre training... because I train fasted AM, I'll take 1st dose then, but when should I take the 2nd dose??

Enjoying the Supernova, however it's a little gloopy!!

Started Ammo today also...however I took the bedtime dose with a protein shake and I'm still wide awake at 2:54am (UK) :(
2nd dose timing isn't all that important; just space it out as evenly as you can. I shoot for at least 8 hours in between (anywhere between 8-12 hours, IMO).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As midwestbeast said - it seems that BMP is dosed such that spacing throughout the day is most effective. The reason I say this is because people have asked Matt about double-dosing the product and he states that there will be no benefit to doing this but doing a third dose would be a better option than double dosing - which suggests (in my mind) that just having it in your system for as much of the day as possible is the key. So 8-12 hours apart for two doses.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Is dosing BMP and Ammo pre workout ok? Or would it be better to split them and have Ammo post workout. I'm training fasted AM.
Also take PES Ergonine pre or intra depending on how much time I have in a morning!!

cush75

Awards
Been following this thread as I recently started taking Ammo, Epitome, Brite and just added supernova. Would any of these (or the combination) cause "bathroom issues" (loose stools)? Been on for about 10 days, outside of that "inconvenience" I can't get over how baggy my pants have gotten. I carry the bulk of my bf on the lower half of my body and always lose from head down. Not this time.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is dosing BMP and Ammo pre workout ok? Or would it be better to split them and have Ammo post workout. I'm training fasted AM.
Also take PES Ergonine pre or intra depending on how much time I have in a morning!!
BMP is encouraged to be used pre-workout for one of the doses, so that's good. No issue using AMMO pre, as far as I know. I train first thing upon rising (fasted) and when I'm using AMMO, I'll still take it.

Been following this thread as I recently started taking Ammo, Epitome, Brite and just added supernova. Would any of these (or the combination) cause "bathroom issues" (loose stools)? Been on for about 10 days, outside of that "inconvenience" I can't get over how baggy my pants have gotten. I carry the bulk of my bf on the lower half of my body and always lose from head down. Not this time.
The OG run of BRITE caused some issues for people, but that was d/c'ed and replaced a looooong while ago, so you shouldn't have that at all. All I can think of is maybe AMMO, but none of those have caused digestive issues for me at all.

Glad to hear that aside from that, you're having success, though!

cush75

Awards
I bought my first batch from Amazon as the main site was out so those could have been the old batch. I just purchased when some more came in last week, so let me try out those new bottles and see.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought my first batch from Amazon as the main site was out so those could have been the old batch. I just purchased when some more came in last week, so let me try out those new bottles and see.
If it was any retailer (and not just someone selling like ebay style), it should be the updated version. Again, I'll defer to Matt for 100% confirmation, but the original betas came out a looong time back in comparison and it was the tung oil, I believe, that was the issue.