EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Page 27 of 27 First ... 252627

1. Tiredness with this even over powering pre workouts. Just a suggestion but what's the chances of replacing bacopa with alpha-gpc.

2. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Tiredness with this even over powering pre workouts. Just a suggestion but what's the chances of replacing bacopa with alpha-gpc.
    I prefer CDP-choline, which is already in the formula, but the bacopa serves a different function altogether.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Eleuthero root. If I can take a nap after taking it then I'm fine because I wake up feeling great but if I can't the sedation is real.

4. Iíve been using this for school. I find it quite subtle which I suppose is for the best, but it means due to my extreme laziness that I donít always take it. But when I need to study or take a test I make sure to take it. Iím going to start taking it more often though because I believe it helps me in communicating. But Iím definitely liking the positive effects in regards to preparation and performance for tests.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    I’ve been using this for school. I find it quite subtle which I suppose is for the best, but it means due to my extreme laziness that I don’t always take it. But when I need to study or take a test I make sure to take it. I’m going to start taking it more often though because I believe it helps me in communicating. But I’m definitely liking the positive effects in regards to preparation and performance for tests.
    This is the exact reason I use it as well. I noticed improved scores on my exams, without any changes to studying habits. I can only imagine how much better I could do if I actually studied more. I would tend to forget to take it as well, but I am going to be ordering more and will make a better effort to take it consistently. When I did take it consistently everyday, I did notice greater benefits. I would definitely recommend making an effort to take everyday as directed.
    •   

6. Okay, I am still not taking it regularly (and as a result I'm having a harder time talking effectively, but fortunately or unfortunately there's never anyone I need to impress these days), but I forgot to bring it for a test one day and I drove a half hour both ways to go home to get it.

The math tests I had were brutal this past semester, to the point I am paying $400 to take a night school class just so I can avoid having the same teacher in the upcoming semester. Every test I had I would look at them and say there is no way I am going to be able to do this...but by what felt like magic the answers flowed (despite math having always been my weakest subject), and I ended up passing the class with a mark of 79% (70% was a pass). The teacher was not shy in failing people either, so I would like to thank Matt as I truly believe Clear Edge was the key to bringing out the knowledge.

7. Any idea when clear edge 6 packs will be in stock? Thanks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    Any idea when clear edge 6 packs will be in stock? Thanks!
    I bought a 6 pack a few days ago after Matt's post on Facebook. Don't know if there is going to be stock for more 6packs

9. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    Any idea when clear edge 6 packs will be in stock? Thanks!
    I had asked Matt about the 6-packs a few days ago. He said he had to count to see how many were left. It's possible the 6-packs will not be re-added due to the limited quantity.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    I had asked Matt about the 6-packs a few days ago. He said he had to count to see how many were left. It's possible the 6-packs will not be re-added due to the limited quantity.
    How did you manage to get a hold of him? I've been trying by every means I have available, including facebook messenger, 3 different emails, facebook posts, etc.

11. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    How did you manage to get a hold of him? I've been trying by every means I have available, including facebook messenger, 3 different emails, facebook posts, etc.
    Via e-mail.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 05:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Clear Edge Blowout Sale!