EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Page 26 of 27 First ... 24252627 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Anyone else getting really tired on clear edge?? I'm not sure if it's the product of not. However, I've been dragging azz for a while now; but my current work/school/sleeping schedule, diet, and stress levels could also account for this.
    It makes me tired too!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    It makes me tired too!
    Ive heard bacopa makes some people lethargic?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Ive heard bacopa makes some people lethargic?
    Yea man, I looked into it and I read the same. Sucks it makes me tired but glad it works well for so many others!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Yea man, I looked into it and I read the same. Sucks it makes me tired but glad it works well for so many others!
    Not trying to push product or anything, but I'd honestly add in a single cap of alphaburn. It gives me a very clean energy that only compliments a few caps of clear edge

  5. That's what I do!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    That's what I do!
    In my experience, it really is a case of 1+1=3. The synergy is impressive. Add a couple cups of high quality coffee and I'm mentally ready to go.....LOL now if only I had a job that actually required that level of mental acuity.

  7. Are the pre orders being shipped soon

  8. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Are the pre orders being shipped soon
    Should be here tomorrow. I called in some people to help me pack and ship.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be here tomorrow. I called in some people to help me pack and ship.
    I ran out of CE 2 days ago. I’ve been stupid at work since then. Thanks Matt!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    I ran out of CE 2 days ago. I’ve been stupid at work since then. Thanks Matt!
    But you'll make an awesome comeback after the holidays.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be here tomorrow. I called in some people to help me pack and ship.
    Happy dance

  12. Just wondering if clear edge is in stock in the evomuse store?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be here tomorrow. I called in some people to help me pack and ship.
    So it's on it's way than?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be here tomorrow. I called in some people to help me pack and ship.
    So it's on it's way than?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by searider View Post
    So it's on it's way than?
    Got shipping confirmation

  16. Who’s ready for a Defuse+Glycøshield flash sale???
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  17. Defuse+Glycøshield Cheat Meal Defense Stack Sale is now live at https://hpssupps.com/collections/all

    Only 50 stacks are available!




    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Defuse+Glycøshield Cheat Meal Defense Stack Sale is now live at https://hpssupps.com/collections/all

    Only 50 stacks are available!




    Please stop posting this everywhere. Only post in relevant threads. Like a defuse thread or something. But come on there is nothing there that is related to clear edge so don't post it in here.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Please stop posting this everywhere. Only post in relevant threads. Like a defuse thread or something. But come on there is nothing there that is related to clear edge so don't post it in here.
    It’s an evomuse product. But thanks for your input.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It’s an evomuse product. But thanks for your input.
    Not related to the thread at all though so....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Not related to the thread at all though so....
    Thank you for your input!!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  22. There's now a purchase option for a 2 serving Clear Edge sample on the store.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There's now a purchase option for a 2 serving Clear Edge sample on the store.
    That’s huge. Gave my mom some the other night as she wants to stop using her prescribed adderall.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    That’s huge. Gave my mom some the other night as she wants to stop using her prescribed adderall.
    I generally don't offer them for most products since they aren't designed to work acutely. Clear Edge is different.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I generally don't offer them for most products since they aren't designed to work acutely. Clear Edge is different.
    Totally agree, makes sense
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 06:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 01:34 PM
  3. Clear Edge Blowout Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:11 PM
  4. Clear Edge Product Review
    By quigs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:01 PM
  5. Clear Edge Testers Wanted
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in