EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Page 23 of 23 First ... 212223

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Unless you are having a long demanding day, most will fine that 4+2 is perfect.
    I'll keep that in mind

2. Idk if theres any synergy with this or if ive just been feeling extra good when doing this but for the past few days while dosing 4 caps clear edge ill throw some ginger root in the juicer along with half a lemon and then sip that with like 30 oz of water and i swear it was basically a high😂😂 the overall mood shift and focus i had was basically taking a high dose of caffeine but no jitters/anxiety/comedown.. just curious if there is a scientific reason behind this or if im just feelin extra swell.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahh...yes, I have yours. I got more Glycomyx in today and wanted to make sure you didn't want to toss in a few pouches to save shipping. If not, you're out tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Ok, that explains it. I am glad to hear that I am not feeding some USPS employee's nootropic habit

I am good with the GlycoMyx I have (I have enough for a year, at the rate that I use it). Unless you wanted to throw in a replacement pouch for the one that opened up in shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, I can probably do that for you.
    Not to pester, but still no update on the tracking info from USPS. Just checking in to see if it shipped (with or without the Glycomyx, which is awesome by the way) . Order 4429. Thanks!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 05:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Clear Edge Blowout Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet