EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Page 23 of 26 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Unless you are having a long demanding day, most will fine that 4+2 is perfect.
    I'll keep that in mind

2. Idk if theres any synergy with this or if ive just been feeling extra good when doing this but for the past few days while dosing 4 caps clear edge ill throw some ginger root in the juicer along with half a lemon and then sip that with like 30 oz of water and i swear it was basically a high😂😂 the overall mood shift and focus i had was basically taking a high dose of caffeine but no jitters/anxiety/comedown.. just curious if there is a scientific reason behind this or if im just feelin extra swell.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahh...yes, I have yours. I got more Glycomyx in today and wanted to make sure you didn't want to toss in a few pouches to save shipping. If not, you're out tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Ok, that explains it. I am glad to hear that I am not feeding some USPS employee's nootropic habit

I am good with the GlycoMyx I have (I have enough for a year, at the rate that I use it). Unless you wanted to throw in a replacement pouch for the one that opened up in shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, I can probably do that for you.
    Not to pester, but still no update on the tracking info from USPS. Just checking in to see if it shipped (with or without the Glycomyx, which is awesome by the way) . Order 4429. Thanks!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Not to pester, but still no update on the tracking info from USPS. Just checking in to see if it shipped (with or without the Glycomyx, which is awesome by the way) . Order 4429. Thanks!
    Just caught all the way up with Slintensity orders, so once Tracy brings my car back (her tranny hose (I think) that leads from the trans to the radiator blew).

I have you at the top of today's notes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. This is currently out of stock correct
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    This is currently out of stock correct
    At my store, yes, but some retailers have some stock left. I think Nutraplanet is running a $49.99 intro special.

7. Sweet not to derail but you mentioned testruction getting an upgrade is that real soon or awhile

8. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Sweet not to derail but you mentioned testruction getting an upgrade is that real soon or awhile
    It should be really soon. My new partner has a product called Rise and Swell. I'm going to try and merge them the best I can without breaking the bank, and go ahead and add in the AI for you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It should be really soon. My new partner has a product called Rise and Swell. I'm going to try and merge them the best I can without breaking the bank, and go ahead and add in the AI for you.
    Testruction will have an AI added you mean or am I misunderstanding?

10. Boo the huperzine in clear edge it gives a acetylcholine headache. Replace it with 100mg of phenylpiracetam

11. Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
    Boo the huperzine in clear edge it gives a acetylcholine headache. Replace it with 100mg of phenylpiracetam
    Ya I can't take huperzine in pwo's either a shame too cuz it has good benefits but the sides suck on it lol. But doesn't happen to everyone so!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
    Boo the huperzine in clear edge it gives a acetylcholine headache. Replace it with 100mg of phenylpiracetam
    Phenylpiracetam is not DsHEA compliant.

13. Well that explains why I cannot find on any of the normal supplement sites and only the nootropic specific ones.

Was there a writeup on clearedge and I missed the page it was on?

14. Doublepost

15. Is clear edge getting another change I seen on fb something along those lines and if so how soon.

16. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Is clear edge getting another change I seen on fb something along those lines and if so how soon.
    I made a small change. The Astilbin cyclodextrin turned out to be 1) absurdly expensive and 2) too specialized. There are other really effective compounds in the grape extract that I wanted, so we went to a concentrated grape extract instead of the Cyclo-Astilbin. That was the only change made,

17. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Is clear edge getting another change I seen on fb something along those lines and if so how soon.
    I saw that post from the other day...I believe dsade was alluding to the fact that b/c of Clear Edge he was able to piece together something he has been considering for some time. I had to re-read it myself so I could see the confusion.

18. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I saw that post from the other day...I believe dsade was alluding to the fact that b/c of Clear Edge he was able to piece together something he has been considering for some time. I had to re-read it myself so I could see the confusion.
    Ah...yeah. That was referring to my new Thyroid-stimulating fat burner.

Here is your hint that will make it all make sense.....

Google NRF2 and look at the gigantic amount of information that was only recently discovered/researched. Now imagine swimming through that a few months ago knowing deep in your gut that there was gold here, somewhere. When my afternoon dose of Clear Edge kicked in, the connection between NRF2 and Thyroid activity just lept in front of my eyes screaming "Here I am!" and it all clicked together.

Pre-warning...the writeup is going to be a tough one. NRF1 and NRF2 are highly complex, central regulators of things like inflammation, control of cytokines, metabolic master controls, and so many other things including life extension/aging and fighting cancer.

Suddenly an absolutely basic concept that was splintered into shards that looked like 3 different mediocre products morphed into one badass product that's going to do so much.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I made a small change. The Astilbin cyclodextrin turned out to be 1) absurdly expensive and 2) too specialized. There are other really effective compounds in the grape extract that I wanted, so we went to a concentrated grape extract instead of the Cyclo-Astilbin. That was the only change made,
    You know I've been doing the 4 twice a day and love it on the third morning I woke with a hard on that almost hurt and stuck around for about an hour wow. Maybe the ginkgo with the grape seed extract? Because it has to be the clear edge because it's the only thing I've added.

20. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    You know I've been doing the 4 twice a day and love it on the third morning I woke with a hard on that almost hurt and stuck around for about an hour wow. Maybe the ginkgo with the grape seed extract? Because it has to be the clear edge because it's the only thing I've added.
    It's actually the grape SKIN extract, which means a higher level of anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins (which yes assist in blood vessel dilation). If you really want to have some fun, take a scoop of Glycomyx with it.

21. Is the effect of Clear Edge instant/acute, or does it build up over time? Figuring out when/how to dose this for racing season (I want better learning/concentration)

22. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Is the effect of Clear Edge instant/acute, or does it build up over time? Figuring out when/how to dose this for racing season (I want better learning/concentration)
    Peaks after an hour for me and lasts for about 6
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Peaks after an hour for me and lasts for about 6
    Does this need to be cycled?

24. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Does this need to be cycled?
    No, not at all. For me the most noticeable results are acute, but they do build up over time due to pushing yourself harder and forming new neural connections.

25. What is it.. What does it do? Its a nootropic? Sorry too lazy to read the whole thread lol. I been hearing positive stuff about clear edge
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 06:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 01:34 PM