dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I've mentioned multiple times over the years, I consider Clear Edge to be my secret weapon. It vastly improves my creativity, memory, speed up my thought processes and increases my articulation of difficult to express concepts. It helps both my research, being able to grasp hold of, sometimes fleeting, flashes of inspiration that turn into products like Epitome and BRITE. I'm able to run with them and knock out a lot of research in a short period of time.

Improvement in motivation is also pronounced which is HUGE for a lot of people. If you can't even get started then you'll never accomplish anything. Due to some recent discoveries and advances, the product is 100% dialed in to where it's both effective and economically viable.

If anything, I consider this a product that has paid for itself many many times over.

I'm going to be taking my savings and doing a 100 bottle run of betas, which will be available for presale in about 2 weeks, with a shipping date of the first week in October. Some of the ingredients you will recognize, some will be new to you, but they all fit together like a giant puzzle and the effects are indispensable for what I do.

Beta cost will be $34.99, which will allow me to pay myself back for the run as well as putting a little bit towards a larger run. If you are a student, executive, artist, or someone that depends on quick mental performance for sales commissions, this should wind up being something you will never want to stop using.

I'll try and get the writeup done ASAP, before the presale goes up, While I do appreciate the faith that you all put into my work, and I'm glad that I've never compromised my quality for any reason, I want you guys to be able to read the writeup before committing to a purchase.

The only problem I foresee is that we're in the middle of writeups for Supernova, AMMO, and the Flawless IDRT (Which is a huge writeup alone) - so the best laid plans might not work out.

Anyway, as mentioned there will only be 100 bottles available.

Reactions: CF2
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it looks like from my private message blizzard that I just got that 100 bottles are almost gone. :/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Copied and pasted from somewhere else:

I have seriously gotten close to 40 messages asking me to post the presale now. Now you all know that I don't release crap, and I have been dialing this in for years, but it just seems strange to want to preorder something without knowing the formula.

But in the end it's your call. I guess I will go ahead and offer the presale now.

BTW, you will need to sign a contract that anything invented, created, etc while working after taking Clear Edge has to split 50/50 with me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1473199256.654206.jpg

Always in for new brain enhancing supps. Looking forward to seeing formula and giving it a whirl.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive given up trying lol, you are a super busy man these days
Well, the limiting factor (namely not having any stock) is well on its way to being solved. I took me 6 solid weeks of sleepless nights to plan out this strategy, but I'm 99% sure that I have everything timed out perfectly.

I wish it wasn't like a huge Jenga with one wrong move disastrous, but it is what it is. We're going to be ready to start moving into Australia right away, with you at the helm.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oops

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear Edge™ is a highly potent creativity and intelligence support supplement that maximizes brain efficiency and interneuronal communication, enabling the user to effortless tap into a higher potential level. Clear Edge™ quickens thought response and reaction speed, allowing for faster access to memories and a quicker formation of new memories ie. learning. Boosting short term memory via hippocampal activation, enhancing reward centers to make you associate learning and performance as a pleasant experience, Clear Edge™ also accelerates the transition from short term memory to long term memory, increasing informational recall. Clear Edge™ will help in verbal fluency and articulation, so whether your job is technical or more people oriented you will find yourself always on top of your game.

Clear Edge
Neuronal Optimization Formula
240 capsules

Serving size: 4 capsules
Servings per bottle: 60

Ingredients:

Nelumbo Nucifera Extract 20:1 255mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine - 500mg
Bacopa Monnieri (std for 55% bacosides) 150mg
Huperzine 1% 10mg
CDP-Choline 400mg
Ginkgo Biloba Extract 200mg
L-Pyroglutamic Acid 400mg
L-dopa 100mg
Bombyx Mori Extract (std for BF7) 150mg
Astilbin-Cyclodextrin Complex 75mg
Benfotiamine 200mg
Sulbutiamine 200mg
Isatin 50mg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this stimulated?
Not directly, no. You might get a boost from the l-dopa/Isatin combo but there are no stims in it.

B.Y.O.C. - bring your own coffee.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not directly, no. You might get a boost from the l-dopa/Isatin combo but there are no stims in it.

B.Y.O.C. - bring your own coffee.
Beautiful. Been looking for a stim free boost. Ordering meow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beautiful. Been looking for a stim free boost. Ordering meow.
I don't believe in throwing caffeine into everything in order to "trick" people into thinking that it's working. You can always add it, but you can't take it away.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe in throwing caffeine into everything in order to "trick" people into thinking that it's working. You can always add it, but you can't take it away.
Yep. I'm a lightweight with stims, too.

Order placed! I actually logged into my account for this order unlike the last two or three times. I didn't see any place to put notes but if you have any Dry Uretix can left can you send me a bottle from my last SN order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and put a note on your order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SIDE NOTE: This formula also works great to lift hangover fog and get your mind back in the game.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered a bottle for now, would it be possible to send me a Dry Uretix too? My August SN order was #3393.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to try Clear Edge!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll do my best to remember, but I can't guarantee. We still have 200 orders in the shipping queue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be stocking up Then, also I'm currently taking elixir is the any problem stacking them?
Never heard of it...let me google

Nothing. Got a link?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im so anxious for my order- I know you said October but I forgot was it the first or second week of october?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any benefits of adding a racetam and noopept to this

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I feel PhenylPiracetam would be an amazing additive as it it increases the density of D1 D2 and D3 dopamine receptors- it'll definitely let L-dopa shine and enhance the motivation aspects Dsade was aiming for.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually add Noopept at 10mg to this as well. If I could have, I would have added it to the formula. Weirdly enough, any more than 10mg makes me incredibly cloudy.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel PhenylPiracetam would be an amazing additive as it it increases the density of D1 D2 and D3 dopamine receptors- it'll definitely let L-dopa shine and enhance the motivation aspects Dsade was aiming for.
Thinking the same thing however phenylpiracetem is it has a very very very fast desensitization. I was thinking aniracetem and noopept for 4 weeks on 4 off and this

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thinking the same thing however phenylpiracetem is it has a very very very fast desensitization. I was thinking aniracetem and noopept for 4 weeks on 4 off and this
I agree but that's why i'd cycle PhenyPiracetam while on i'd go 4-3 4 days on 3 off, I like aniracetam, noopept is iffy for me it can make me brain foggy if I dont dial in dose.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Been tempted to try Coluracetam dsade any experience with it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been tempted to try Coluracetam dsade any experience with it?
Never tried that one.

Out of all of them, I did like Phenylracetam. I also like an 8:1 ratio of Piratecem:aniracetam of dosed correctly.

jmenoy

Awards
I've read sulbutiamine should be cycled. Is that not the case?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read sulbutiamine should be cycled. Is that not the case?
I've seen it recommended if you're taking really high doses (several grams per day), and some suggestions of tolerance building but I personally don't cycle i.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately my partner has an avoidance type of personality. After reassurances for the past month that we were right on schedule, the deadline came and went.

My emails went unanswered until this morning when I was finally informed that there has been a 2 week delay.

At the same time, the Supernova restock was shorted 2 ingredients, leaving me in a really really bad spot.

Refunds will be issued if you want one for the Clear Edge preorders, but right now I'm racking my brain trying to come up with something that won't stagnate the forward progress of the company. Pretty much couldn't be worse timing.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, man. I'm fine waiting for the clear edge to come in. No refunds needed here. Hope things straighten out for you. Way too much stress. If the ingredients shorted in the supernova were the diuretics, I'd still buy it.... The water retention wasn't that bad.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Sorry to hear that, man. I'm fine waiting for the clear edge to come in. No refunds needed here. Hope things straighten out for you. Way too much stress. If the ingredients shorted in the supernova were the diuretics, I'd still buy it.... The water retention wasn't that bad.
agreed the water retention on the OG supernova is miniscule at best.