dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have some good stuff for you this year, and you'll really be helping us out to get more things restocked!

Testruction 2-pack, save $5
Testruction 2 bottle sale – Evolutionary Muse

Strafe Orange-Pineapple AT COST:

Strafe

BMP Powder restocked

BMP Powder – Evolutionary Muse

AlphaBurn/Supernova Sample

AlphaBurn/Supernova SAMPLE sale – Evolutionary Muse

AlphaBurn/FULL SIZED Supernova

Supernova/AlphaBurn SuperBurn Stack – Evolutionary Muse

And of course, to make room for the dosage adjusted version of ALphaBurn:

AlphaBurn 8MG CLOSEOUT. First product available for the Labor Day sales, and revenue will finance the 3mg version. The capsule count will be increased to 100 to be more comparable to the original AlphaBurn.

As you know, I researched and pioneered Alpha-Yohimbine as a more effective compound with fewer side effect than YHCl, all the way back in 2003 with Avant Labs HEAT Stack. Help to reward innovation, and keep me able to do my thing and you won't be disappointed by what I bring out!

AlphaBurn

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Stocked up on alphaburn and supernova for a while now. On day 10 of supernova, and loving it. Water retention has decreased and results are excellent. Now, bring on the Demolish!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stocked up on alphaburn for a while now. Now, bring on the Demolish!
This will defiinitely help speed things up.

The new version of AlphaBurn should be done in 2 weeks!

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Excellent. The sooner the better. I can't wait to see what you put together for a pre workout....I have high expectations for it ;-)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Yo dsade , If I take a scoop of Protein with my PWO, would that be a good time to use Strafe as well? Or should I wait a while, such as an hour or two after my post workout meal (always high protein)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo dsade , If I take a scoop of Protein with my PWO, would that be a good time to use Strafe as well? Or should I wait a while, such as an hour or two after my post workout meal (always high protein)?
I would wait a while. Your plasma AA pool will be nice and brimming full, and the mTOR activation from Strafe will take full advantage of that.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Sweet sweet, thanks! :) Now that BMP is restocked, any timeline on MyoSyn? I'm ready to put on some muscleeee!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try Supernova, however I'll be in Vegas for a week. I'll wait to see if I come home with any $$$. Lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet sweet, thanks! :) Now that BMP is restocked, any timeline on MyoSyn? I'm ready to put on some muscleeee!
MyoSynergy ingredients will be shipping in 10 days. There is an absolute RUSH on the product. SOme of the ingredients are already at production, but there was a ball severely dropped for many many months which has been rectified.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
MyoSynergy ingredients will be shipping in 10 days. There is an absolute RUSH on the product. SOme of the ingredients are already at production, but there was a ball severely dropped for many many months which has been rectified.
I want to try this too

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Will there be a SNova triple pack and/or Snova+DCP combo available in the next week you reckon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be a SNova triple pack and/or Snova+DCP combo available in the next week you reckon?
Unfortuntely DCP won't be ready for another couple of weeks.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
dsade, private massaged you if you get a moment :) thanks

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that's my luck. About a week after buying Alphaburn and Supernova at full price it goes on sale for free AB with Supernova.

I suck at timing

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's my luck. About a week after buying Alphaburn and Supernova at full price it goes on sale for free AB with Supernova.

I suck at timing
Me too... But I bought more. It will keep

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Anyone in the UK fancy doing a joint order and split shipping costs??!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B

biggsteve

Awards
Since supernova is technically a stem off of Eviscerate and the info says combines the best of brite, with abs ab and eviscerate does that mean buying supernova, abs ab and eviscerate bff would be overkill or essentially purchasing more of the same for the latter two that has already been covered in supernova?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, just go with the Supernova and save yourself some $.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
You gotta love when the owner of the company gives an upfront answer, that could actually decrease his profits. Thanks for being a stand up guy, dsade.
For what it's worth, I have enjoyed several runs with ab abliderated and eviscerate, but the new supernova blows them both away. Might be my new favorite Evo muse product, and that's saying something.

B

biggsteve

Awards
Yeah, just go with the Supernova and save yourself some $.
you're a stand up guy, Ive loved abs ab and eviscerate so you've got me real excited to try supernova. Really appreciate your quality products and exceptional customer service, keep up the good work

A

aver4581

Awards
Whats the new code cant seem to find it, ***** not working at checkout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depasi10 will get you 10%.

I also went ahead and enabled double points for the weekend, so make sure you're signed in.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Got 3 AlphaBurn.... My gf wants to know if she can stop cooking "diet food" since I'm taking all this Evo stuff that I say works like magic! Just bought 3 BMP recently and I have good stock of Brite and Dcp and SuperNova, and Defuse and KI for refeeds..... I think I'm covered....:)
As long as the pounds keep coming off I can get away with spending half my food budget.....
Cheers and thanks for making stuff that works

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got 3 AlphaBurn.... My gf wants to know if she can stop cooking "diet food" since I'm taking all this Evo stuff that I say works like magic! Just bought 3 BMP recently and I have good stock of Brite and Dcp and SuperNova, and Defuse and KI for refeeds..... I think I'm covered....:)
As long as the pounds keep coming off I can get away with spending half my food budget.....
Cheers and thanks for making stuff that works
lol, sure - just call it something else besides "diet food".

Does she end up eating it with you, or just cook it for you and do her own thing?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
lol, sure - just call it something else besides "diet food".

Does she end up eating it with you, or just cook it for you and do her own thing?
She likes "feeding her man" and she doesn't feel like she did that if there's no potatoes and pie involved! Lol
Truth is, she's very happy that she can finally see some muscles!