Eviscerate Smolder igredient change?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hope an evomuse rep can help. I just got a bottle of Smolder and the ingredients look different. No yohimbine (corynine?), no aminophyline (cocoa extract?), no theophyline, no capsaicin, now with forskolin. What gives? I searched but found no answer. Any info is appreciated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As far as I know, no changes to the formula. I know E+ has a different panel, but Smolder should be unchanged

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Green coffee beans contain some caffeine but I assume it's mostly utilized here for its chlorogenic acid. Both aid in weight loss. I'm more curious about the ommision of yohimbine, amino/theophylline, capsaicin, and the addition of forskolin. Love me some evomuse products and I'm just wondering.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
U'll check with dsade and get back to you. May just be a label issue, but I will confirm.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Green coffee beans contain some caffeine but I assume it's mostly utilized here for its chlorogenic acid. Both aid in weight loss. I'm more curious about the ommision of yohimbine, amino/theophylline, capsaicin, and the addition of forskolin. Love me some evomuse products and I'm just wondering.
cybercrombie -- I'm guessing you already talked with Matt directly because he mentioned this to me specifically, but just on the off chance you hadn't (or for anyone else who notices this) -- the ingredients have NOT changed at all. The label for the UK version was accidentally applied to some of the US batch, so you simply have the wrong label on the right product.

Sorry for the mixup, but hopefully you're happy with the product!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
cybercrombie -- I'm guessing you already talked with Matt directly because he mentioned this to me specifically, but just on the off chance you hadn't (or for anyone else who notices this) -- the ingredients have NOT changed at all. The label for the UK version was accidentally applied to some of the US batch, so you simply have the wrong label on the right product.

Sorry for the mixup, but hopefully you're happy with the product!
I never spoke with Matt and I appreciate the clarification. Yes, as usual I'm happy the product. Evomuse never disappoints!