dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, guys....need some very high quality logs. This is looking like the ultimate topical that I've come up with. Quick intro:

Finally, the long awaited targeted topical version of BRITE, combined with the best of Eviscerate AND Abliderate, joins the most innovative product line in the industry.

Supernova will work locally to convert those stubborn white fat cells into a gigantic heat array, rapidly leaning out even the most difficult areas.

a-Eleostearic acid, the main driving force behind the unbelievably successful and most effective, original, phenotype altering formulas of the past decade (BRITE™), is driven into those stubborn areas causing a potent and long lasting leaning effect.

With a molecular weight of just over 278 daltons, a-Eleostearic acid (from Bitter Melon Seed Oil) is the perfect candidate for localized delivery. I have developed a hybrid carrier, combining the effectiveness of the Eviscerate and the water-soluble ingredients with the Abliderate carrier for the more lipophyllic compounds, to form the Perfect Storm of fat annihilation.

Included in the formula will be a boosted Aminophylline content, the very special compound Stearoyl vanillylamide, a potent TRPV1 agonist without the intense burn of Capsaicin. So while the name says SUPERNOVA, the only thing burning will be the fat - up in sweat.

Joining the club will be the sulfated Glucosamine, in order to induce the fat cells in the area to become slightly insulin resistant and less able to fill up their bellies with ugly fatty acids.

Eviscerate SUPERNOVA, in addition to being highly effective in the ab area, will do what few other formulas can pull off - targeting fat everywhere it tries to "hide". Hips/Butt/Thighs, upper arms, dreaded "pec fat", and even that nasty double chin.

Previously, the biggest criticism of topical fat burners is the myth that they only work in the "lean". Let's prove everyone wrong, here.

What do I need?

Ok, I have 10 bottles available. I've already committed 3, so that leaves 7. So first and foremost:

All over endomorph, male, between 25-30% bodyfat. You will be applying to your midsection.

Female tester with problem areas (hip/butt/inner thighs/cellulite). You will be applying to, and photodocumenting, these areas

Either gender tester, average body fat, that will be applying to the following areas: Arms, chest, shoulders, lower and upper back (if you have assistance applying.)

Either gender tester with the above areas, but also with chin/face fat willing to apply there and document

I'm open to other testers - sell me.

This is a VERY important beta test. As you know we've had some unfortunate things happen that's thrown us for a loop, and I'm trying to get us back on track. MyoSynergy Elite, Sleephoria, BRITE softgels, and a whole lot of other new/out of stock products need to be taken care of and that means hopefully a homerun. I need 100% honest and detailed logs in order to determine whether or not I should invest into trying to take this into the mainstream markets. Since it's so diverse, this is something that could really catch on with "regular" people.

Anyway, you get the idea. RELIABLE PEOPLE ONLY. This is decently expensive to make so absolutely no flakes. Updates are expected at least 3 times a week, and subjective observations are very welcome in addition to photos and measurements.

I'm open to foreign testers, if you are willing to split the shipping with me.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hi dsade,

Have you seen my messages in Facebook?
Vasco Solmanía.

Tell me something!!
Best regards

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi dsade,

Have you seen my messages in Facebook?
Vasco Solmanía.

Tell me something!!
Best regards
We talked about splitting shipping, correct?

B

Bschultz75

Awards
I'm in! My main focus needs to be belly fat.

6'6'

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side Note: If your application is accepted and you've already purchased, I will refund your $.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
We talked about splitting shipping, correct?
Yes. Correct!!

I've sent you more infos privately on Facebook...
Check my name -> Vasco Solmanía
I have a dog profile pic now!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Correct!!

I've sent you more infos privately on Facebook...
Check my name -> Vasco Solmanía
I have a dog profile pic now!!
Lol, let me take a quick look. My message notification on FB isn't working.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe I fall in the following category...

Either gender tester, average body fat, that will be applying to the following areas: Arms, chest, shoulders, lower and upper back (if you have assistance applying.)

My side chest and lower back have been my problem areas for as long as I can remember. Been on a solid cut/recomp for the last couple months. I'd love to try this stuff out and am more than willing to post before/after pics. I'll update 5 days a week if not everyday. Thanks for the consideration!

Stats:
29 yr old
228lbs
15-17% bf

J

Johnabis

Awards
Hey. as you know I have the issue of excess skin so my fat just sags down. Maybe this would be a good test to see if it reduces my lower back and belly fat. Would love to test this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey. as you know I have the issue of excess skin so my fat just sags down. Maybe this would be a good test to see if it reduces my lower back and belly fat. Would love to test this.
This will help a little but, but the Flawless IDRT formula will be released next week (last of the missing ingredients will be here from backorder). Like we talked about, one of the primary functions of the new formula is to tighten skin.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this! I'm 37. 220 lbs. Roughly 18% bodyfat. All bodyfat is over the abs, love handles, and thighs. Everywhere else is very lean. Would love to use this for those areas. I would do a very detailed and complete log including before/after pics. I've been on AM quite a while and have done many reviews and 1 sponsored log.

J

Johnabis

Awards
This will help a little but, but the Flawless IDRT formula will be released next week (last of the missing ingredients will be here from backorder). Like we talked about, one of the primary functions of the new formula is to tighten skin.
Sounds good. I trust whatever you think is best to do.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Former slightly puggy athlete, got ripped after i stopped sports, let myself go due to injuries, and im trying to get back in to at least my former slighty puggyness. I would love to be a tester for anything you make as it will be fantastic. As ive used your stuff and all i have to say is hot damn they work

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Consider me, I am 5'6" currently 193, down from 215 using Brite. I am on of the older guys on the board, but have always held fat in my midsection and face no matter how lean I've gotten.

R

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
My gf would be open to it. Problem areas in hips/butt which she struggles with getting rid of. 29/F. Currently not running anything other than multi and fish oil. I'll definitely keep her log detailed and frequent if selected.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My gf would be open to it. Problem areas in hips/butt which she struggles with getting rid of. 29/F. Currently not running anything other than multi and fish oil. I'll definitely keep her log detailed and frequent if selected.
Yes, for sure. Are you willing to help her stay on track and update the log as required? I really do want as many female testers as I can get.

R

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Yes, for sure. Are you willing to help her stay on track and update the log as required? I really do want as many female testers as I can get.
Yep. Shouldn't be a problem. I'd want to test it myself but I don't think I'm the ideal candidate (11-12% bf). She's definitely more like the "regular" consumer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Shouldn't be a problem. I'd want to test it myself but I don't think I'm the ideal candidate (11-12% bf). She's definitely more like the "regular" consumer.
It's not that you're not an ideal candidate, it's just that the goal here is to make the ultimate topical that not only works on the lean, but on the not-so-lean. I included the Euphorbia Kansui terpenes to reduce VAT as well, so this really is the best of 3 worlds - Eviscerate, Abliderate, and BRITE.

R

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Understood. I'm already using Brite (just finished bottle 1/3) and I have a bottle of smolder I'm waiting to use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understood. I'm already using Brite (just finished bottle 1/3) and I have a bottle of smolder I'm waiting to use.
Cool. PM me your info and I'll get her bottle shipped out right away. I'm going to add in a bar of Java Lather with each tester bottle, too. Have her exfoliate the area before applying.

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in logging. And since with something like this I'll just let pictures speak for my app
1471046528856.jpg
1471046534213.jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't fall into the body fat range but just bought a bottle. I'll test it out and post some feedback

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I wasn't already logging I would apply. The original Brite treated me pretty well. I am looking forward to seeing the results of the log! Also, I must add that the Glucosamine Sulfate is a novel idea! I intentionally avoid taking it orally due to the decrease in insulin sensitivity, but it seems that you have made an (hopefully successful) attempt at using this property to the user's advantage by decreasing the sensitivity of the fat cells. What are your predictions for the long term efficacy of this mechanism after the dosage has stopped. I would imagine that the insulin resistance of the fat cells would lead to greater body comp even after one's bottle has ran out.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahead and picked 1 up plus 1 Brite. Was hoping to log this but couldn't wait;). Would still be down to log if chosen. Just got shipping notice and tracking. Will be starting ASAP.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My SuperNova arrives today. I'll be testing it during pre-fasted cardio and general lifting days. I'm not an official tester as I paid for the product but I'll happily share my progress and thoughts.
I'm about 22 percent BF and currently cutting to bring my BF down while adding lean mass. I have the usual stubborn areas, mainly love handles, lower abs, and chest fat which I will focus on with Supernova. I'm going to start today once it arrives and I'll keep everyone posted with my initial anecdotal thoughts. I'm also taking DCP, BMP, BRITE, Gut Health, and Testruction and will continue to do so during Supernova usage.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely down to test and provide a detailed log of this with before, during and after pics I'm at probably 20% be right now, have the top abs (kinda) but having a hell of a time with chest and lower abs. Not currently taking anything else but the staples and have been increasing cardio, so definitely looking for something to put me over the edge!

C

Cromeyjacob

Awards
I'm in! Been wanting to drop a few pounds willing to try anything.

B

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Would you rather have testers stop other supplement use? Currently going onto my second month of DCP and Brite loving it. Was considering picking up some supernova to see if I like it... Never tried a topical.
Currently 210, 18% bf, active on forum and willing to document changes with pics and daily updates.
Got a large number of followers and get asked what I use all the time so if it's good it'll definitely be a big promotion.

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to test it out. I'm not overweight, but I've had a belly since I was a little kid. I've lost 14 pounds in the last 10 months, and I'm pretty sure none of it was in my belly. I don't even want to lose any more weight because I've lost so much strength and muscle mass, yet my belly looks the same. In fact, I'm at the point where I want to just say F it and eat to gain my muscle back and whatever happens to my midsection happens (I never eat fast food, haven't for years, and I hardly even eat out actually) It's frustrated me for years. Nothing has made it go away - I've tried prohormones with strict dieting, which helped to put lean muscle on everywhere, but the belly always looks the same before and after the cycle.

Jlester379

Jlester379

Awards
Very interested in this. 38 years old, 5'10'' 230 pounds. Just can't seem to lose the weight no matter how hard I try. I would say I'm at about 30% body fat. Not currently on any other supplements. Been doing the keto diet for a couple of weeks now. The only thing that has done is hinder my performance at the gym. Help a guy out. Willing to do a complete detailed log with pics.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Product comes tomorrow. Official sponsored log will be up tonight

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those applying for this beta test, as well as future beta tests, please go to the Shopify store and place an order for this:

Gift Card Authorization Placeholder – Evolutionary Muse

It is free, there is no shipping charge, but it gets your info into the system so that I can create and process custom orders (like the beta bottles), mark them as paid, and autoprint shipping. Otherwise I have to go into the USPS website, which is probably one of the worst non-functional sites on the web, and it's a pain to put it in by hand.

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
For those applying for this beta test, as well as future beta tests, please go to the Shopify store and place an order for this:

Gift Card Authorization Placeholder – Evolutionary Muse

It is free, there is no shipping charge, but it gets your info into the system so that I can create and process custom orders (like the beta bottles), mark them as paid, and autoprint shipping. Otherwise I have to go into the USPS website, which is probably one of the worst non-functional sites on the web, and it's a pain to put it in by hand.
Done

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent. Testers will be chosen tomorrow, and if we have a shipping arrangement I'll go ahead and contact you to set up payment.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I applied so went ahead and am doing that right now, thanks for the heads up!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not applying for this , but ordered placed because you never know what dsade has happening around the corner!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Over here like

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles because of how amazing it sounds. I didn't apply as a tester because I already started a sponsored log with 4 other excellent EvoMuse products.

I'm coming on the end of my second week. Progress pictures will be taken tomorrow. But, I FEEL like there's already been some amazing recomping. But, I've let the mirror fool me before, so the pics will be telling.

Anyway, I've added Supernova to my stack and looking forward to the increased fat loss.

(My log URL is in my sig)

PS: If you've been chosen as a tester, please post your log URLs in this thread so we can follow your progress.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! 5"10 235lbs, I am currently using dcp,Brite,ammo,epitome, thermogum, and finishing up follidrone 2.0 log

I hit the gym 5 times a week, Friday and sunday off and I am running "the gauntlet program" from John meadows. I started my cut august 1st and will continue until november 13th.

I'm very active and work as a special education teacher and I am involved with alot of restraints the dcp has me sweating crazy daily lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys...for everyone that hit me up via email, PM, Facebook messages, etc I apologize. There is just no way to be able to keep all of them straight. For future log opportunities please keep your applications here to try and make my job easier.

There are several reasons that I chose who I chose, so there are notes next to your name based on your application and why you were chosen. As mentioned before, this product is very pricey to make and when you include shipping, I'm putting a lot of $ into these logs. Please don't let me down.

Please send your shipping information to [email protected] a PM, no facebook message, please just use the email address.

VascoPro (split shipping...I'll get the shipping quote and send you my paypal address)
wesb2387 (workout tester. You will be applying to the muscles you will be working out that day, and watching for increased leanness and muscularity)
Johnabis (Been working with you for a while now personally. We're going to go ahead and add this into your regimen to see the effects on loose skin and very stubborn fat)
Jebrook (I know you already purchased, but if you want to log then I will refund your purchase price)
Rand0m (supervised/motivated log for your girlfriend)
Mattborn00 (you're our all around tester with no specific problem area, but all over. You'll be our tester to show that this new topical is, indeed, effective at higher bodyfat levels.)
Nicksox15 (you will be applying to abs and especially your chest fat)
Bodybeast ( interested to see your results, and how you present this to your social media followers. Looking for someone on that next level to put this to the test)
Distilled Water (I recognize you from many years ago and you've always been supportive with good feedback.)

Mecha - I think I already refunded your purchase for the log you're running.

If I did, by any chance, answer your email/PM/FB Message and approve your log application then shoot me an email to the listed account.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
And I've added SN (purchased) to my stack. I'll be a good test subject for the obese (40 to 45% BF).

I'm applying it in the morning, before weight training (3x / week), and before bed.

I apply to mid section, pecs, but cheeks, and thighs.