EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

Page 40 of 40 First ... 383940

1. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have lots of little bits in my supernova even after heating and shaking 100+ times before applying, still is working great though, is hypernova any better or are they about the same, what's wrong with dsade?
    My most recent bottles of Supernova, ordered months ago, are smooth as silk. No chunks at all, I just shake it a few times before application.

Hypernova takes it a step further, but I wouldn't throw your Supernova out.

BTW, if anyone wants to sell some Supernova, I'd like to buy it please. PM me for a deal.

2. tried to send you a PM but I don't know if I am allowed to at this point. check the auction page I have a couple of bottles
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    Is Supernova coming back? Sold out everywhere.

I don't like Hypernova as much because it has a lot of chunks in it, at least the version I got.

I understand dsade may be out for a while, anyone know anything?
    My Hypernova is exactly the same way. Tons of clumps and itís actually leaking from the bottom. I received it about a month ago. I sent Matt a message on FB, but no response yet

4. Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike88 View Post
    My Hypernova is exactly the same way. Tons of clumps and it’s actually leaking from the bottom. I received it about a month ago. I sent Matt a message on FB, but no response yet
    I bought a beta Hypernova and the consistency was absolutely perfect, way better than the bottle of Supernova I had previously bought. Ordered another Hypernova a few weeks ago and its virtually unuseable as it just clumps and doesnt spread. Also sent Matt a message but no response. I know hea got some stuff going on so Im just going to wait until hes back at it, he will take care of it im sure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM