EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

Page 39 of 40 First ... 37383940 Last

  1. Dang @dsade just saw your post about an upgrade to the formula. Excited to see how this can get even better


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Dang @dsade just saw your post about an upgrade to the formula. Excited to see how this can get even better
    It's going to be a pretty big leap forward. It will also work better for higher body fat people.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Looking forward to seeing this!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's going to be a pretty big leap forward. It will also work better for higher body fat people.
    Leap forward sounds amazing. Can’t wait to see Matt
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. The new ingredient is very reasonably priced and has been ordered. Look for betas to be available within the next couple of weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The new ingredient is very reasonably priced and has been ordered. Look for betas to be available within the next couple of weeks.
    PayPal is ready lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Trying skimming through write-up but how long can you run this before needing to take a break from it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The new ingredient is very reasonably priced and has been ordered. Look for betas to be available within the next couple of weeks.
    Would it be possible for you to offer the ingredient for sale on your website for those of us interested in upgrading our current bottles of Supernova?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Would it be possible for you to offer the ingredient for sale on your website for those of us interested in upgrading our current bottles of Supernova?
    This sounds good because i have 11 bottles of current version as well as 30% of 12th i am currently using.

  10. Can dry rub be used with supernova and if so in what order should be applied

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Can dry rub be used with supernova and if so in what order should be applied
    I recall Matt saying they can and i think you just need to space out the applications by a few hours
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's going to be a pretty big leap forward. It will also work better for higher body fat people.
    when will this be available?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    This sounds good because i have 11 bottles of current version as well as 30% of 12th i am currently using.
    How much do you spend on supplements btw? Lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    when will this be available?
    I start shipping tomorrow.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I start shipping tomorrow.
    The new upgraded version?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I start shipping tomorrow.
    Will there be a new product link?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Will there be a new product link?
    Like Evomuse on facebook. You will get all this info in advance.

    https://evolutionarymuse.com/product...ypernova-betas
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    The new upgraded version?
    Correct. I had most everything here, and the final ingredient arrives tomorrow - so I'll be busting ass shipping.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. How is hypernova, i still have 9.75 bottles left of supernova.

  20. I have been placing bottles of supernova in a bowl of boiling kettle water for a few mins and then shaking prior to use and find this forms a runnier easier to apply consistency and is breaking up most of the balls.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    How is hypernova, i still have 9.75 bottles left of supernova.
    In regards to consistency a major upgrade and goes on easily, dries quick. As in results on week 6 of hypernova (19th week of cut) and have had good results so far down 7.5 lbs and have slimmed down a bit. Minimum cardio and haven't changed calories still losing weight consistently since adding hypernova. Would definitely recommend product based on my results so far.

  22. Hi,
    I just bought several bottles of SUPERNOVA and I am about to start using them but was wondering if any of the ingredients can have negative impact on male fertility and reproductive function - trying for a baby with my wife currently.
    Thanks

  23. Quote Originally Posted by maxximm View Post
    Hi,
    I just bought several bottles of SUPERNOVA and I am about to start using them but was wondering if any of the ingredients can have negative impact on male fertility and reproductive function - trying for a baby with my wife currently.
    Thanks
    No effects you should be good to go
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

  24. Is Supernova coming back? Sold out everywhere.

    I don't like Hypernova as much because it has a lot of chunks in it, at least the version I got.

    I understand dsade may be out for a while, anyone know anything?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    Is Supernova coming back? Sold out everywhere.

    I don't like Hypernova as much because it has a lot of chunks in it, at least the version I got.

    I understand dsade may be out for a while, anyone know anything?
    I have lots of little bits in my supernova even after heating and shaking 100+ times before applying, still is working great though, is hypernova any better or are they about the same, what's wrong with dsade?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in