EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

Page 37 of 39 First ... 3536373839 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Oh yeah. The liquid clen mixes in fine.
    Best thing to do.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Oh yeah. The liquid clen mixes in fine.
    Much appreciated look forward trying this combo
    •   
       


  3. The new pump bottles and thicker consistency are convenient but there needs to be an improvement in shipping or packaging.

    All 6 pump bottles have arrived with significant leakage and the packages are a mess to open. The tab and cap are insufficient to keep the liquid/gel inside the bottle.

  4. Just received a shipment with 2 new bottles and 1 old, and yes the 2 new ones had leakage! Nothing severe though. And I got a couple extra goodies (I've had a couple problems with shipments and I think I'm a good customer) Thanks Matt, looking forward for more stuff to come back!

  5. Gonna run Supernova 2x a day for at least 2 months. I feel hardcore applying it before bed.
    •   
       


  6. New bottle did leak all over. The little tab was broken. Is it possible to have tab in, and then shrink wrap whole bottle? That may help with shipping.

    New consistency is much improved and does not make a mess all over bathroom. I did not notice a change in smell or burn. I will check again.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    New bottle did leak all over. The little tab was broken. Is it possible to have tab in, and then shrink wrap whole bottle? That may help with shipping.

    New consistency is much improved and does not make a mess all over bathroom. I did not notice a change in smell or burn. I will check again.
    Shrink wrap and/or a piece of tape to hold the tab secure....should be an easy fix.

  8. Smell is still different in latest tub and is milder brown colour, burning is not as intense now on day 3 of new bottle, so i feel mixing it as some has been used has helped.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There should still be no burn, that part hasn't changed. I added some emulsifiers and a new thickening agent to prevent the carbomer balls, but nothing has changed with the active ingredients to change the smell.

    Doesn't seem like I can win here.
    I'm not complaining but I get a slight "burn" up to 18 hours after application, if I start sweating. It's borderline uncomfortable, but very tolerable and usually just lasts a few minutes which I find weird, because several cycles of this can occur over a half day period. It's as if I'm sweating out the actives.

    Of course, I probably apply twice as much as I need, so that could be a factor.

    I've taken AA, Eviscerate BF and Smolder. Smolder almost made me cry, anything else is no sweat.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Best thing to do.
    How much does adding clen help?

    I want to start a clen cycle or two soon but I also love EC stack, I love Alphaburn in the morning pre-cardio, and I want to do clen but realize I can't do all of them....unless topical application keeps the clen contained at the sites of application.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    How much does adding clen help?

    I want to start a clen cycle or two soon but I also love EC stack, I love Alphaburn in the morning pre-cardio, and I want to do clen but realize I can't do all of them....unless topical application keeps the clen contained at the sites of application.
    No systemic effects from superclen so should be completely localized.

  12. Really like the new bottles and the fact that its a little thicker. My bottle still had the tab in and no mess at all. I hope to see all the topical products in these new bottles!

  13. Here is a side by side of old version vs version in new bottle.

    New one is on the top. Comes out of bottle really easy. Goes on very easy, and most importantly no mess in bathroom or on clothes.

    You can see how much chunkier old one is.

    Name:  20170912_070747.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  59.8 KB
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Here is a side by side of old version vs version in new bottle.

    New one is on the top. Comes out of bottle really easy. Goes on very easy, and most importantly no mess in bathroom or on clothes.

    You can see how much chunkier old one is.

    Name:  20170912_070747.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  59.8 KB
    The new one looks much more uniform. I need to get some...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    The new one looks much more uniform. I need to get some...
    I love it so far. So much easier to apply.

    Now I just need Brite gel caps in my life.

    Hint hint @dsade

    Edit... nvm see there is a caped version finally getting close per FB.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Here is a side by side of old version vs version in new bottle.

    New one is on the top. Comes out of bottle really easy. Goes on very easy, and most importantly no mess in bathroom or on clothes.

    You can see how much chunkier old one is.

    Name:  20170912_070747.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  59.8 KB
    Does the newer one have a different smell to older one, e.g. less menthol and more like honey, also is it lighter in colour, the previous one i tried had a ribbed white lid, new ones are smooth and both have white lids / tops on them, older version for me was less like a gel it and more runny than newer version when applying, newer one i have goes on to form a more sticky layer.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Does the newer one have a different smell to older one, e.g. less menthol and more like honey, also is it lighter in colour, the previous one i tried had a ribbed white lid, new ones are smooth and both have white lids / tops on them, older version for me was less like a gel it and more runny than newer version when applying, newer one i have goes on to form a more sticky layer.
    Newest one does smell a little sweeter. The older one I had went on with all the gobs, might be from before last formulation. This new one does apply stickier.

    Name:  20170901_133857.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  34.6 KB
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Newest one does smell a little sweeter. The older one I had went on with all the gobs, might be from before last formulation. This new one does apply stickier.

    Name:  20170901_133857.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  34.6 KB
    That bottle looks completely different to mine, mine have the flick off lids.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    That bottle looks completely different to mine, mine have the flick off lids.
    This is the newest bottle.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. Definitely liking the pump bottle (though mine have leaked a little), and the thinner consistency. Much easier to apply. Mine does seem to have a stronger menthol scent and more of an icy hot feeling, which I like as well. So far this is my favorite batch.

  21. I put the v1 SN into a Dermacrine Pump before... didn't work out to well (too thin consistency probably). This new one is a pump? Nice.

  22. Going on holiday in 14 days. I was wondering if dry rub can be used with supernova and if it can in what order should I apply.

  23. My 2 bottles (new) show a little leaking too. But really not much at all and other things in the package are clean.
    Looks good.
  24. EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)


    Received one of the new bottles no leakage. Tab was still in place. I will say the new consistency is perfect hope it stays this way moving forward. I dumped my clen in ( took me a min figure out how to open) and applied.

  25. Wheres this in stock?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 04:15 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 12:39 PM
  3. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Log in
Log in