EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

Page 2 of 36 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Grabbed 2. How many oz are the bottles and is application amount equivalent to E+?
    same application size.

The bottles are 6 ounces.

Today isn't overly hot, but since I knew I would be doing this today I skipped DCP and oral BRITE. Definitely got an elevated temp, though my ab area is clammy.

Had a local tester pick up a bottle. I'll have him apply right now to try and get you all some more feedback ASAP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Would love to add this into my Fat Loss Imsan1tt log. It started as a Super-11 log but I am in PCT using DCP, IDL's stimulant burner, Brite, nolva, exotherm and Super PCT. Would love to add it in.
    •   

3. What is the ideal application time and why?

4. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Would love to add this into my Fat Loss Imsan1tt log. It started as a Super-11 log but I am in PCT using DCP, IDL's stimulant burner, Brite, nolva, exotherm and Super PCT. Would love to add it in.
    Link to your log?

What are your stats, and trouble areas?

5. Quote Originally Posted by BANE44 View Post
    What is the ideal application time and why?
    The usual....morning after shower with an optional second application before bed. Since I used the non-pungent capsaicin analogue, I'm leaning towards 2 applications per day.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Link to your log?

What are your stats, and trouble areas?
    Fat loss insan1ty with Sup3r-11 and Ignit3

As of this morning I was 177.5, 23% bodyfat per my scale, 38.5" waist. I am 5'8''. Trying to get to 160 and hoping to be around 10% BF (I assume the scale bodyfat is just a little high...I may be 20-21% I would like to think)

At the beginning of the log, on May 10th, I was 213.

7. Oh, trouble areas...lots of fat on my sides and lower back. Stomach is actually getting smaller now.

8. I got a question? Would this work for fat faces? Seriously even when i had a six pack i have a fat faces. Its really annoying. Not to sure if it would burn to much on the faces or cause bad acne?

9. Where can i order?

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The usual....morning after shower with an optional second application before bed. Since I used the non-pungent capsaicin analogue, I'm leaning towards 2 applications per day.
    I'm thinking the same. Don't know how anyone could apply eviscerate+ before bed, especially if you don't sleep alone. My wife said she woke up one night and her leg was all warm, all I could think is it was from the ev+ I had applied 14 hours before bed. Ha ha ha. So how should I stack this with ammo? Same as with ab ab ? Would it be overkill stacked with eviscerate+?

11. Where can i order

12. Quote Originally Posted by berazzled View Post
    Where can i order
    http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.c...supernova-beta

13. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I got a question? Would this work for fat faces? Seriously even when i had a six pack i have a fat faces. Its really annoying. Not to sure if it would burn to much on the faces or cause bad acne?
    Other than the alcohol content, I went with the non-pungent capsaicin analogue. You might get some tingling, but I applied earlier to my neck and it was fine.

Acne is harder to predict, as everyone's complexion is different.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jmaplewood View Post
    I'm thinking the same. Don't know how anyone could apply eviscerate+ before bed, especially if you don't sleep alone. My wife said she woke up one night and her leg was all warm, all I could think is it was from the ev+ I had applied 14 hours before bed. Ha ha ha. So how should I stack this with ammo? Same as with ab ab ? Would it be overkill stacked with eviscerate+?
    Overkill with the E+, but you should be able to go full dosed AMMO with it and still be good.

15. just ordered 2 bottles, very interested to see how this goes!

16. I won't have computer access until tomorrow night. Any chance you could reserve two bottles for purchase?

I understand if you can't of course. I will be logging it at the end of my bulk in which I expect to be 15%+

17. Subbed
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

18. I'm really interested in this. I'm at about 8% BF and always interested in seeing how far I can push the envelope
    If you like creepy art, you should visit my creepy art photography page!

Instagram & Facebook @digbickbrandon

19. Just got two bottles. Just to be clear, this is basically Eviscerate + Some Components of AA + Some Components of BRITE?

20. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Just got two bottles. Just to be clear, this is basically Eviscerate + Some Components of AA + Some Components of BRITE?
    its more like the BFF, using the non-burning capsaicin analogue, but you are correct. The carriers are also hybridized, to handle both the hydrophilic and lipophyllic main ingredients.

I've been swooping back and forth around this idea since I out out the original BRITE concept, almost 3 years ago. I'm now highly confident that this is the ultimate topical, and that it will work extremely well at any body fat level.

I'll keep the beta price for 100 more bottles, but this is really expensive to make and I know you all are tired of everything being out of stock. Expect the final retail to be around $54.99.

21. The final testing of the Clear Edge formula contributed to finishing up the Demolish preworkout, and knocking out Supernova all in a 24 hour span.

Clear Edge has now passed all of my effectiveness tests, and just needs to be released.

22. @dsade any idea when you'll be picking testers for this glorious goo?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The final testing of the Clear Edge formula contributed to finishing up the Demolish preworkout, and knocking out Supernova all in a 24 hour span.

Clear Edge has now passed all of my effectiveness tests, and just needs to be released.
    Im buying this for sure =) i've been waiting for it .... when will we have some betas?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM