Which products to use when?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
So I am finally gonna man up and cut in Sept. I have some goodies stocked up, but not sure what to take when. I have:

DCP
Ammo
Vanilean
Alphaburn
Brite

I may stack 2 products for the first 4 weeks and 2 products for the last 4 weeks......or should I take each stand alone for 4 weeks each? Or all together? So lost here.....

I train in the morning on an empty stomach. First meal is usually around noon, then 3pm, 6pm and 10pm. Bed time is around midnight.

Training is 4 days lifting and 2 days cardio - one day HIT and one day steady state.

Advise?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd to respond when I get to the warehouse.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Just bumping this for anyone that might like to chime in. I may not start cutting now until Jan......very tentatively comtemplating doing a WPD comp in May 2017.....so if I do, I am going to hang at maintenance or maybe a slow bulk until Jan, then a 16 week cut. Just want to get all my ducks in a row for then. I will also be using Brite with this stack, and possibly SuperNova after I test this run.

Anything I should add?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Just bumping this for anyone that might like to chime in. I may not start cutting now until Jan......very tentatively comtemplating doing a WPD comp in May 2017.....so if I do, I am going to hang at maintenance or maybe a slow bulk until Jan, then a 16 week cut. Just want to get all my ducks in a row for then. I will also be using Brite with this stack, and possibly SuperNova after I test this run.

Anything I should add?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Matt? Anyone? Help!....LOL!

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am far from expert....but I would run the brite first, save ammo for closer to end when cortisol is typically higher, and use alphaburn before fasted cardio. My reasoning for brite is it causing fat cells to brown, supposedly making fat easier to lose afterwards. dsade has said on a few occasions that brite should continue aiding fat loss even after cessation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you clarify your timeframe a little more?

MyoSynergy Elite and BMP will be both stocked in approximately 4 weeks, giving you several months to add some muscle while incorporating AMMO, BRITE and strategic Slintensity/Defuse dosing to mininimize fat gain. I assume you will have a short deload/transition phase before you start looking at cutting at which time you'll be looking at the heavy hitters - COntinue BMP, BRITE, Slin/Defuse, add in DCP and Supernova.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Can you clarify your timeframe a little more?

MyoSynergy Elite and BMP will be both stocked in approximately 4 weeks, giving you several months to add some muscle while incorporating AMMO, BRITE and strategic Slintensity/Defuse dosing to mininimize fat gain. I assume you will have a short deload/transition phase before you start looking at cutting at which time you'll be looking at the heavy hitters - COntinue BMP, BRITE, Slin/Defuse, add in DCP and Supernova.

I will potentially starting a 16 week cut Mid Jan......to compete possibly in May...giving me 16 weeks to get ready. I am just going to stay at maintenance til then. So I will be using DCP, Ammo, Vanilean and Alphaburn......along with Brite which is a staple no matter what and Defuse which I also keep on hand for cheat meals. So how would I incorporate these 4 products specifically? 4 weeks of one, then another 4 weeks with another, etc....or stack 2 together?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I will potentially starting a 16 week cut Mid Jan......to compete possibly in May...giving me 16 weeks to get ready. I am just going to stay at maintenance til then. So I will be using DCP, Ammo, Vanilean and Alphaburn......along with Brite which is a staple no matter what and Defuse which I also keep on hand for cheat meals. So how would I incorporate these 4 products specifically? 4 weeks of one, then another 4 weeks with another, etc....or stack 2 together?
Just bumping this....almost that time. And to clarify I have the old version of AB - the 8 mg cap.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bumping this....almost that time. And to clarify I have the old version of AB - the 8 mg cap.

Ok....you're going to want to run BRITE all the way through, as you mentioned. You're going to start your attack against VAT, which means bring in the AMMO first thing. Yes, you do have the old version of AlphaBurn. The new one is coming on Wednesday. That is up to you how you want to use it, but I would use it only for fasted cardio.

But, you'll want to use the AlphaBurn until about a week out. Vanillean works well as you get leaner - so keep that one and start it 8-10 weeks out. Which leaves DCP.

I would run AMMO for 4 weeks alone, then bring in DCP and run until Competition day.
Vanillean bring in about 8 weeks out, then run for 4-6 weeks.
Alphaburn for cardio all the way until a week out.
BRITE all the way through

Did I miss anything? Will you be using the Supernova at all?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Ok....you're going to want to run BRITE all the way through, as you mentioned. You're going to start your attack against VAT, which means bring in the AMMO first thing. Yes, you do have the old version of AlphaBurn. The new one is coming on Wednesday. That is up to you how you want to use it, but I would use it only for fasted cardio.

But, you'll want to use the AlphaBurn until about a week out. Vanillean works well as you get leaner - so keep that one and start it 8-10 weeks out. Which leaves DCP.

I would run AMMO for 4 weeks alone, then bring in DCP and run until Competition day.
Vanillean bring in about 8 weeks out, then run for 4-6 weeks.
Alphaburn for cardio all the way until a week out.
BRITE all the way through

Did I miss anything? Will you be using the Supernova at all?
Thanks Matt. I had forgotten about the new version of Supernova! Thanks for the reminder...Yes I will add that in as well..thinking I should add that during the last 8 weeks ...or do you recommend that all the way through as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Matt. I had forgotten about the new version of Supernova! Thanks for the reminder...Yes I will add that in as well..thinking I should add that during the last 8 weeks ...or do you recommend that all the way through as well?
With BRITE, you can wait to add it in the last 8 weeks.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
So I have booked a photo shoot for May 20th.......operation lean out starts Feb 1 - this week. That gives me a few days short of 16 weeks to get my ass in gear....literally.;) How does this look as far as supps, and timing?

Cut Protocol- based on 16 weeks: Feb 1st to May 20th 2017

Week 1 – 4 - Feb 1 to Feb 25– no supps cut calories to 1900 and clean up macros
Weeks 5-8–Feb 26 to March 25 - Ammo
Weeks 9-16 –March 26 to May 20 - DCP and SuperNova
Weeks 10-14 - April 2 to – May 6– Vanilean
Weeks 1-16 –Feb 1st to May 20 - AlphaBurn for fasted cardio
Brite all the way through ( if I can get more....down to my last bottle and no ETA on restock.....maybe save it for the last few weeks?)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brite all the way through ( if I can get more....down to my last bottle and no ETA on restock.....maybe save it for the last few weeks?)

MY UK distributor bought out my ex-partners ingredient company, and I cannot for the life of me get a reply on CRITICAL BRITE restock - meaning if I don't get restock then my company will go out of business.

I;m raiding his shipment to pull out some BRITE to generate some revenue, so I should have a few to cover you.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
MY UK distributor bought out my ex-partners ingredient company, and I cannot for the life of me get a reply on CRITICAL BRITE restock - meaning if I don't get restock then my company will go out of business.

I;m raiding his shipment to pull out some BRITE to generate some revenue, so I should have a few to cover you.
Sound good! Keep me posted. I am definitely in.:)