dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A combination of factors has kind of left a lot of us in the dark. Shipments are being delivered without ever having even been updated in the USPS system, some that I am 100% positive that I shipped personally are "lost in transit", and yes I missed some orders processing with 103 degree fever.

I'm getting hit from a lot of angles and it's hard to keep straight. Please, if you have an order either missing something or way overdue for delivery, please hit me at [email protected] for a nice easy organized place to knock them out.

Thanks guys for the patience.

Matt

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
keep your head buddy!

Everyone knows you'll do right by your customers :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order arrived today, then usps updated tracking 45 mins later. It has been stuck in pre shipment since 7/16.

Im in IL, any shipments near Ohio have been delayed due to extra screening for RNC, not sure what route this took.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order arrived today, then usps updated tracking 45 mins later. It has been stuck in pre shipment since 7/16.

Im in IL, any shipments near Ohio have been delayed due to extra screening for RNC, not sure what route this took.
That's just absurd.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
My mysterious Eviscerate+ and Java Lather order went from pre-shipment notification on 7/15 to delivered in 1 hour yesterday.

Ray Donovan

Awards
I got shipment confirmation for DCP plus a few other goodies worth maybe 150 on 7/14 and nothing received yet. Hope this clears up. :(

Emailed you my order number.

BlackWinging

Awards
Messaged. Been waiting for USPS to update since the 15th and I just want to try Strafe and DCP :puppy_dog_eyes:

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get ready for the onslaught that awaits when BRITE is back in stock

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Emailed that yesterday. Hoping for something, it's been awhile for my order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delays.

My gallbladder is officially out, and though he did say that there is definitely some pancreatic inflammation, he said this should resolve most of my issues.

Really excited to be able to focus 100% of my attention and energy back towards work and making sure you guys get the best stuff on the market!

Judging by the pain, I'll be out until Friday, then back at it. Let's do this!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Just got my package today, thanks Matt! Had the same issue some other people have been having, the tracking didn't update until it was delivered, not sure what's going on with USPS.

Also got a free bottle of brite from a random selection on the Facebook page - if you're on there you should follow them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're up to 17 duplicate orders caused by the USPS screw ups. This was an expensive month. :/

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
My Defuse and DCP sat in the 90+ sun all day because USPS tracking went from pre-ship to delivered with no updates in between. Hope it's alright

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're up to 17 duplicate orders caused by the USPS screw ups. This was an expensive month. :/
Matt I hit you up on Facebook and via email about this issue, but haven't heard anything since. Placed an order for 2x 4-pack Java Lather (#3096) on June 28th, supposedly shipped on July 14th, still no package and no tracking movement. This is crazy, lol.

-John

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
just received my dcp order, I never worry though.. it always gets here one way or another. Thanks for all you do Matt !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt I hit you up on Facebook and via email about this issue, but haven't heard anything since. Placed an order for 2x 4-pack Java Lather (#3096) on June 28th, supposedly shipped on July 14th, still no package and no tracking movement. This is crazy, lol.

-John
If this were the holiday season it would at least make some sense. This is just ridiculous for no apparent reason.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It still could be related to the RNC and DNC. I do sales for a large company that supplies retail merchandising solutions to companies like Walmart, Target, Etc. All small pack heading anywhere near where the conventions have been, has been seeing delays.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the delays.

My gallbladder is officially out, and though he did say that there is definitely some pancreatic inflammation, he said this should resolve most of my issues.

Really excited to be able to focus 100% of my attention and energy back towards work and making sure you guys get the best stuff on the market!

Judging by the pain, I'll be out until Friday, then back at it. Let's do this!
Glad to see your on the way up!

Should we still email as instructed above for orders just placed or was that only for the DCP madness?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see your on the way up!

Should we still email as instructed above for orders just placed or was that only for the DCP madness?
That was just for the DCP rush. Everything should be back on track.

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
Email sent. See Bobu is back in stock but will wait until this is sorted.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm.. Got my shipment confirmation yesterday afternoon but still showing as Not Found when I try to track it. Usually after a day you get some kind of updated status...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm.. Got my shipment confirmation yesterday afternoon but still showing as Not Found when I try to track it. Usually after a day you get some kind of updated status...
That's been the problem. The orders are dropped off at the post office but not updated.

Out of the last 400 order sent, we had 37 completely disappear once they were dropped off. Out of those that I had to reship, 12 eventually showed back up. This incompetent post office literally cost me thousands of dollars in the past 6 weeks.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orders disappear... So they never get delivered? Never get updated tracking? That makes me think somebody at the Post Office is taking them. Where else would they be

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orders disappear... So they never get delivered? Never get updated tracking? That makes me think somebody at the Post Office is taking them. Where else would they be
We had a horrifying thought. The boxes are put into black hefty bags for transport to the PO and now we are worried that some genius in the back room just dumped them into the trash can.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Dame thats all bad. I really hope that didn't happen

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We had a horrifying thought. The boxes are put into black hefty bags for transport to the PO and now we are worried that some genius in the back room just dumped them into the trash can.
Oh no. I'd feel much better right now if my package at least was found

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I just got an update that pre-shipment info was received 8/11. So while it hasn't started in transit, it was at least updated.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And now out for delivery today lol. I guess they weren't put in a trash can

meltedbarrel

Awards
  • Established
Haven't got mine yet and sent an email back on Jul 25th.

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
Still waiting for my July 4th order so i guess that's a different situation

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
dsade did you get an email I sent about order 3284 ? Just wanted to check on it since I ordered something a few days after this and received that already..

Thanks man

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade did you get an email I sent about order 3284 ? Just wanted to check on it since I ordered something a few days after this and received that already..

Thanks man
I'll toss out a tag just to make sure he sees this.
dsade

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'll toss out a tag just to make sure he sees this.
dsade
Thanks brotha! Think we got it all situated.. Sent him an email and within 10 min I had a new tracking number.. NEED MY THERMOGUM!!

Think im going to have some dope before and after pics once im about a month in on using BRITE and I just picked up the beta Eviscerate Supernova too

meltedbarrel

Awards
  • Established
Can you check on order #3081. I sent an email a while ago but have not received a response yet.
dsade

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like my order #3319 got sent back from USPS. Just messaged dsade on FB.

SBIK

Awards
Ok getting a little frustrated now.

1st order = destroyed (only bmp survived) I complained but realised it wasent Evomuse's fault and was the post offices fault.

2nd order = BMP, Brite (not arrived)

3rd order = 2x super nova (arrived)

Problem is I ordered the 2nd order a while ago and the 3rd order about a week ago, Either the 2nd order is delayed, not enough stock or what but its weird to recieve the 3rd order before it.

Also I emailed asking if the value of the package can be reduced to avoid charges but this wasent done and it cost me £11.80/$15 and the 1st package cost me allot more even though wrecked.

FYI I ordered Epitome from Nutra planet and it came unmarked without any charges in a much bigger box by the way so it can be avoided :(

SBIK

Awards
Time to answer questions in other threads but not this one?

Hardedge

Awards
my order never came either. #3083. Ordered 25th of June.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok getting a little frustrated now.

1st order = destroyed (only bmp survived) I complained but realised it wasent Evomuse's fault and was the post offices fault.

2nd order = BMP, Brite (not arrived)

3rd order = 2x super nova (arrived)

Problem is I ordered the 2nd order a while ago and the 3rd order about a week ago, Either the 2nd order is delayed, not enough stock or what but its weird to recieve the 3rd order before it.

Also I emailed asking if the value of the package can be reduced to avoid charges but this wasent done and it cost me £11.80/$15 and the 1st package cost me allot more even though wrecked.

FYI I ordered Epitome from Nutra planet and it came unmarked without any charges in a much bigger box by the way so it can be avoided :(
Addressing the putting a false value on a customs form, a crime, is more suited to PMs.

Shoot me the order number for the BMP/Brite order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For orders placed around the end of June, for DCP, the post office lost a while crapload of shipments. Some of them showed up at the customer, without any kind of tracking updates or anything. The rest appear to be a loss that I'm going to have to eat (close to $6000).. The DCP should be restocked within the next 2 weeks or so. Let me know, with your order number, if you want to wait (and I will add in an extra bottle of DCP fot the inconvenience), a 1.5x store credit, or a paypal refund.

I apologize again for this huge debacle. Because of the post office, the BRITE softgels have been scrapped until further notice, likely zero chance before January.

meltedbarrel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update dsade. Order 3081. Don't mind waiting at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SBIK

Awards
I want to apologise if Im coming across As a complaining dick because I dont believe Any problems have been matts fault but rather the postal system itself. Its just frustrating, One day I will hold Brite in my hands lol.

Evomuse is hands done the best company there is and Customer services is delt with in a very Personal way rather than what you would get in other companies. I will always be a customer.