dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys and girls, I think I did this before but for the life of me I cannot find where it was.

First of all, with the Harris Teeter and Kroger purchase orders turning out to not be legit it really hit EvoMuse hard, indirectly. I was going to be using my salary to release all of the goodies in my head and stock everything up. Instead of curling up into a ball and crying like a little bitch, I'm gonna soldier on.

I'm putting together a shrink wrapped 2-pack of Gut Health for presentation to COSTCO, and I could really use a page or two of how much Gut Health has helped your health and quality of life to include in the presentation.

If you could go ahead and post a nice twitter sized (or maybe a little longer) review for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product has been a staple for me for years and I love it. Gut health has been a life saver for me and I can always tell when I do not take it for a few days. Any time after drinking the night prior, I wake up and pop two gut health followed by at least one more later in the day and it seems to do wonders. My wife and I both swear by this product.

Copied from the review I just posted in the product review. Hope this helps get an amazing product out.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I have used various probiotics over the years, namely Jarrow Formulas Jarro-Dophilus EPS, Dr. Ohhira and Dr. Ohhira Professional, Sedona Labs iFlora, Garden of Life Primal Defense HSO, Renew Life Everyday Ultimate Flora, Healthy Origins and Trace Minerals Research. There is only one probiotic I use now and that's EvoMuse Gut Health. The other probiotics I mentioned seemed to help some, but Gut Health gave me the best results in terms of eliminating stomach gurgling noises and eliminating a minor feeling of distress. I never had any major problems in the area of digestive health, but as someone who is interested in peak health I am always looking for best in field products to get me closer to that goal. I believe I have found that with Gut Health by Evolutionary Muse.

- Mike B.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gut health is the single best staple that I've ever used to supplement my diet. Since starting it over two years ago, I have yet to get even the slightest bit sick, have no issues with bowel regularity, or general digestive health. I find that even a couple of days without gut health shows a difference in how easily and quickly I digest my meals and the food is able to work its way through my system. I eat 1-2 very large meals each day so digestive health is paramount to not feeling and looking bloated or sick when eating these portions. I have recommended it to anyone I know who eats and trains for their health

-Dan

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health is a novel probiotic backed by science, and it shows. No longer do I wake up in the morning feeling bloated and worn out from eating high-fat and high-protien foods. More importantly, my acid reflux has subsided and I have more consistent, clear energy levels throughout the day. Evomuse Gut Health blows away big name brands like NOW Foods and Jarrow's probiotic formulas. A staple product for life!

dafeesh34

Awards
Gut Health has and will remain one of my foundational supplements that I take on a consistent basis. My family has a history of leaky gut and I have an autoimmune disease, taking Gut Health consistency helps with flare ups. As previously mentioned in another review, the day after drinking a decent amount, I take two of these immediately upon waking and one 6-8 hours later and it really helps eliminate any stomach disturbance; the hangover may reside, but no stomach ache or gurgling. I would highly recommend this to any health nut or fitness guru as a staple health supplement. Highly affordable when compared to the competition and superior in quality.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
SO far the last several years i've been battling IBS, i've tried many different treatments to no avail from probiotic blends of all the most renowned blends, also due to my high protein diet it puts even more strain on both my IBS and kidney, and Gut health is the only probiotic formula that's helped, also im not sure if it's related but i've always had on and off depression due to current life situations, but i feel as though it helps in that aspect aswell! All around a life saver!

dafeesh34

Awards
Speaking of.. Do you have a tentative date for restock? I just realized I only have one bottle left.. Been giving my stash to family members and friends to try and didn't realize I was wiped out.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked him on Facebook the other day and was told it should be arriving from his supplier sometime this week. They didn't give him a tracking number

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt has made incredible, unique products and I have found that very admirable and that's why I'm a customer. Gut Health, as any probiotic, isn't a sexy product the way that other things with great promises of strength or fat loss are. However, it is one of the most important products I use and even at my most basic of times when I'm only using my prescribed thyroid replacement and an anti-histamine, Gut Health has been a constant staple of mine. I rarely get sick and as someone who had many stomach issues when I was younger, this has been a very welcomed addition into my life.

- Blake

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more reviews, there has to be more than 7 people on AM that use this.

Reactions: CF2
oldave

oldave

Awards
Haven't tried it yet but sure gonna after reading this!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health.....It's the future of probiotics

Attachments

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gut health....if you don't buy it, I'll punch you in the gut!

No but for real, I posted this in a past thread in regards to Gut Health.

"I find with gut health it makes a night and day difference with my stomaches overall well being. I take one cap before bed every night and definitely notices a difference.

Things I notice while using gut health:

-Overall sense of well being with my stomach

-Better bowel movements

-Better digestion with certain foods

-I wake up without feeling any bloat in the morning

-my stomach is a bit more forgiven with certain foods that I shouldn't be eating

I should also note that I have stomach ulcers and certain foods and even supplements will really set off inflammation within my stomach, and when I use gut health my stomach becomes a little more forgiven when I eat those certain foods.

Anyone who has stomach issues knows that when your stomach is inflamed, it makes your whole body feel run down and beat up. While this product may not deliver pumps in the gym or add on muscle mass, I would definitely consider it a staple in my every day health and wellbeing regiment."

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Gut health is easily the best probiotic/prebiotic supplement I've ever used. I've tried a bunch of others but Gut Health either solved or dramatically improved some that most others could barely make a dent in, including bloating, trapped gas build up and even some tummy intolerance issues, regardless of the other products having in many cases much higher CFU counts. Hell, it's even cheaper then most of them too. I won't even waste my time using anything else and my wife is kicking my ass to stock up, because she doesn't want to be without it. - Johnny B, Ireland

Feel free to use it as is or for quotes. Hope that helps, love me some Gut Health!

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I went from taking 4-5/day of the Schiff digestive gummies sold at Costco to taking 1 GutHealth every morning and my daily upset stomach / BM issues are gone.

GF's gyno recommended she take a probiotic to resolve some issues, and it was GutHealth to the rescue. Only issue is that I have to buy twice as much now that she's using it.

GutHealth : $11/mo at new price
Schiff at Costco : $30/mo and still doesn't meet the effectiveness of GutHealth

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went from taking 4-5/day of the Schiff digestive gummies sold at Costco to taking 1 GutHealth every morning and my daily upset stomach / BM issues are gone.

GF's gyno recommended she take a probiotic to resolve some issues, and it was GutHealth to the rescue. Only issue is that I have to buy twice as much now that she's using it.

GutHealth : $11/mo at new price
Schiff at Costco : $30/mo and still doesn't meet the effectiveness of GutHealth
Excellent review. I'm really resisting a lot of outside pressure, from distributors and potential investors, to at least double the cost. I do need to increase my insurance to $5million, but there is no way I'm going to hammer you guys with that kind of price increase.

I really do just love hearing how much it helps everyone.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Gut Health is the best cost effective probiotic I've ever used. There are some days where I've eaten large meals which may cause some indigestion and bloat afterwards. When I go out drinking for a special occasion, I would suffer constipation for the next few days. But when I started taking two capsules of Gut Health, it resolved that problem that I used to have after drinking. Same goes for those large cheat meals too. The best part about Gut Health is, when I go overseas for vacation, I am not afraid to eat anything anymore, I can eat tons of local street food. I had an awful experience when I didn't know about Gut Health, I ate some local street food in another country and I suffered from food poisoning for the rest of the vacation. But the last time few times I went overseas I took Gut Health with me, and I never had digestion problems ever again, I feel I can eat all sorts of food without worry now. I've also given away bottles of Gut Health to friends who suffer from constipation and they love it too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health is the best cost effective probiotic I've ever used. There are some days where I've eaten large meals which may cause some indigestion and bloat afterwards. When I go out drinking for a special occasion, I would suffer constipation for the next few days. But when I started taking two capsules of Gut Health, it resolved that problem that I used to have after drinking. Same goes for those large cheat meals too. The best part about Gut Health is, when I go overseas for vacation, I am not afraid to eat anything anymore, I can eat tons of local street food. I had an awful experience when I didn't know about Gut Health, I ate some local street food in another country and I suffered from food poisoning for the rest of the vacation. But the last time few times I went overseas I took Gut Health with me, and I never had digestion problems ever again, I feel I can eat all sorts of food without worry now. I've also given away bottles of Gut Health to friends who suffer from constipation and they love it too.
The "two capsules after a night of drinking" is a great reminder. Alcohol really messes things up inside. So, every time you either do a run of Antibiotics or hit the bottle hard, 1-2 days of 2 capsules is great advice.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review. I'm really resisting a lot of outside pressure, from distributors and potential investors, to at least double the cost. I do need to increase my insurance to $5million, but there is no way I'm going to hammer you guys with that kind of price increase.

I really do just love hearing how much it helps everyone.
I think most would still appreciate the value of GutHealth at a couple bucks more per bottle... especially if it gives you the freedom/ability to do things with the rest of the line.

I'd give up every other supplement to continue using GutHealth if it came to that... it's that important.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think most would still appreciate the value of GutHealth at a couple bucks more per bottle... especially if it gives you the freedom/ability to do things with the rest of the line.

I'd give up every other supplement to continue using GutHealth if it came to that... it's that important.
I already put the price increase on the store. It's only a few bucks more. I just need to figure out the rest of the line.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

Yeah it's definitely a legit product... picked up some Slintensity after along break from it and man that stuff is awesome despite the maple smell due to the 4-oh.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ever since 2011 Arnold Classic when I got a few bottles from your stand I have never looked elsewhere for a probitoic. My digestion and gut health was never been better. Weather I am using a high carb diet or a keto based diet my digestion has been on point. Usually in the past I would get some bloating issues on a higher carb based diet, and this has taken everything away. Each meal does not sit heavy, and is digested properly allowing me to function in the gym without any kind of heavy mess sitting in my stomach regardless of caloric intake.

I especially find gut health beneficial for large cheat meals or meals that may tear up my stomach. Large doses of fried foods, takeout Chinese, or very heavy cheese pizza leaves me in the bathroom forever, and my stomach a mess. Gut Health has helped breakdown the meals I digest weather they are cheat meals or larger refeed meals when dieting.

Truly a staple probiotic and a product I will always keep in my supplement regiment.