• Established
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great deal. I wonder if there will be any July 4th sales on other products? Reason I ask, I'd rather wait and pay for shipping once

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great deal. I wonder if there will be any July 4th sales on other products? Reason I ask, I'd rather wait and pay for shipping once
Yes, there will be some DCP combo special deals coming, and I'm sure Matt will have other holiday specials on shopify. I'll defer to the Evomuse grandmaster dsade for more specifics.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Java Lather is a perfect product to use in showers before applying topicals. Get that skin nice and exfoliated to help with absorption!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too bad BoBu butter is out of stock. Still bought 8 bars but really wanted a tub of that.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too bad BoBu butter is out of stock. Still bought 8 bars but really wanted a tub of that.
I thought dsade mentioned running a BoBu deal that included 2 bars of Java Lather, but I could be wrong. Perhaps he'll chime in.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would jump on any of the current Java Lather deals being ran right now if you're interested in it because you won't see deals this low again for some time (these are very nice deals)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting for flawless and got like 7 thermogums! I should have bought more java Cuz I used to get them from Amazon it literally changed my skin I love that soap. I also caved and bought two dcp!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I meant to add the thermo gum to my order. Cometely forgot.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
luckylefty811 Can you elaborate more on "completely changed my skin"?
Thanks bro

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811 Can you elaborate more on "completely changed my skin"?
Thanks bro
No dryness and not I did not need to lotion up every time coming out of the shower. My skin gets very dry and is sensitive to a lot of soaps and I get rashes easily and this was of the best for skin.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No dryness and not I did not need to lotion up every time coming out of the shower. My skin gets very dry and is sensitive to a lot of soaps and I get rashes easily and this was of the best for skin.
Very cool to hear!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats whats up. Next order im goingnto pick some up....

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed my order on the 1st, tracking shows electronic notification sent on the 8th. No update and no package yet. This is two day shipping. Any reason these haven't gone out yet? I was hoping to have a bar for my cruise, leaving Friday.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Placed my order on the 1st, tracking shows electronic notification sent on the 8th. No update and no package yet. This is two day shipping. Any reason these haven't gone out yet? I was hoping to have a bar for my cruise, leaving Friday.
yea im in the same boat paid extra for shipping and its still not here.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your tracking update at all?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Package came in the mail today. Tracking still hasn't updated. Just in time too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Package came in the mail today. Tracking still hasn't updated. Just in time too.
Yeah, the past week or so the USPS really dropped the ball. A lot of orders are still not updated, but I don't want to unnecessarily resend orders, as you can imagine.

Glad you got your stuff.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the past week or so the USPS really dropped the ball. A lot of orders are still not updated, but I don't want to unnecessarily resend orders, as you can imagine.

Glad you got your stuff.
I'm still waiting for mine it's all good I didn't know you were sick again just rest up , my gains train won't stop anytime soon ! I got a question about my rewards sign up though if I could ok you about it, I keep signing up over and over again it's weird and the rewards start again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

jmaplewood

Awards
Ha ha I thought I was the only one, burning sensation in the same 2 areas. Not bad, but definitely noticeable for 5 or 10 minutes, I thought maybe the coffee? I'm taking bmp as well, although I did not spill any on the soap. No sensitive skin either. I've never ever, ever cared about what kind of soap I used, but now I dread the day I'm out of Java lather. I take it out of the shower when I'm done. Plus it's possibly the best thing I've ever smelled.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't think so, but could it be the bmp powder the spilled all over the soap? Also burns my nuts to
you spilled BMP on the JL?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No when i received my order one of the bags was ripped and the powder was all over the soap
Did you email me about it? I want everyone satisfied and I would've sent a replacement for both.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup face(mostly eye area) and genital burning is a real thing. I've forgotten this warning a few times when giving out as gifts. Makes for some funny texts.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Did you email me about it? I want everyone satisfied and I would've sent a replacement for both.
it's all good bruh i reorded one with 3 brite. I just want to make sure the soap is safe to use

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's all good bruh i reorded one with 3 brite. I just want to make sure the soap is safe to use
Oh yeah.

This is actually the first in 9 years of making it that anyone is reporting something like this.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
This is a copy/paste of a review of mine on Amazon:

Flawless Skin Couture's Java Lather is bar none (sorry) the best soap I have ever used. It has a sweet, uplifting scent and a creamy feel. If I leave it on my face long enough (which I always do) it will turn into a mild acid peel type of burn (which I like). I'm not sure if this is because of the lactic acid in the goat's milk but I do this for exfoliation purposes. Also in the bar are milled coffee grounds which provide a physical dermabrasion type of effect.

For a good chunk of my adult life I have been dealing with minor skin lesions on the upper inside part of my arms. My doctor used to prescribe for me topical antifungals which would do the trick but over time I got tired of applying them. I was just kind of putting up with them for years when to my surprise after starting to use Java Lather they went away completely! Unfortunately I've been out of this soap for a month and although the skin under the arms looks better than before ever using it it's seen better days. Thankfully I received a package today of Java Lather so I can start getting back to (my new) normal.

I've been using this soap for a while and despite the burning (it's not something I particularly aim for anymore, but I wash my face with the soap numerous times per day now so I don't want to overdo things, although I still get it sometimes even from briefly having it on my face) it's never been a problem for me in terms of leaving my face looking inflamed.

jmaplewood

Awards
Yup face(mostly eye area) and genital burning is a real thing. I've forgotten this warning a few times when giving out as gifts. Makes for some funny texts.

Ha ha I gave a bar to my dad and he used it and then gave it back he was like WTF? It burns my face. I just told him yeah it kinda burns your nuts too. That's how you know it's working.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love this stuff I keep one who slightly unopened next to my night table on my bed for a nice smell in the whole room as well as I use it in the shower I... have these really cool exfoliating gloves and lather my whole body with it and exfoliate before I apply various EvoMuse topical products

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade didn't 't recieve my free bar with my order of BoBu Butter.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade didn't 't recieve my free bar with my order of BoBu Butter.
My assistant doesn't quite have that down. Shoot me your order and I'll get it out to you.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My assistant doesn't quite have that down. Shoot me your order and I'll get it out to you.
No need to. I have atleast five more bars here from the sale. Thank you though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3
liftingamber12 Evomuse 15