EvoMuse DCP Writeup

Page 39 of 42 First ... 3738394041 ... Last

1. Based on my schedule I am not sure when to take this.....hoping someone can chime it with some info:

I workout in the morning - empty stomach always. Wake up at 6:45, get the boy up and ready for school....drink my java on the way to school, then get to the gym by 8:30. First meal is post w\o - 11 am, then I eat at 3, 6 and 9. Bed around midnight. I read not to take this around workouts and its best not to dose until 5 hours later?

Any insight from anyone on when I should take my 3 doses...or 4 in some cases...
    Building my best body "for me"!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Based on my schedule I am not sure when to take this.....hoping someone can chime it with some info:

I workout in the morning - empty stomach always. Wake up at 6:45, get the boy up and ready for school....drink my java on the way to school, then get to the gym by 8:30. First meal is post w\o - 11 am, then I eat at 3, 6 and 9. Bed around midnight. I read not to take this around workouts and its best not to dose until 5 hours later?

Any insight from anyone on when I should take my 3 doses...or 4 in some cases...
    Dose 20-30 minutes before 3-4 of your meals. Or, if it was me, I would do first thing, immediately post-training, ~30 min before your 3pm meal and pre-bed - you could always do 1 cap only re first thing and pre-bed and then do an additional dose ~30 min before your 9pm meal. Experiment and see what you feel best with.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Based on my schedule I am not sure when to take this.....hoping someone can chime it with some info:

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    1. Generally, the AMPk activation from DCP isn't going to be potent enough to cripple your protein synthesis, and the benefits of taking pre-workout given the prevalence of PPAR-delta in muscle cells, a preworkout dose is recommended.

2. With or without food doesn't matter much here, but if I had to lean towards a recommendation you should at least have a little something in your stomach.
    Pre workout then pre or with meals

4. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post

You can take DCP pre or post workout. It isn't a strong AMPK activator I don't believe. Epitome is the product you don't want to take around workouts. A lot of people say taking it after a workout prolongs the post workout high feeling.

I honestly just take it 2 x 3 a day. I don't Iver think it. But, the capsaicing can cause stomach issues...Coconut oil, fish oil, milk, almond milk...Any type of healthy fat can prevent this. Actually, almost d milk works really well if things start coming on strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Dose 20-30 minutes before 3-4 of your meals. Or, if it was me, I would do first thing, immediately post-training, ~30 min before your 3pm meal and pre-bed - you could always do 1 cap only re first thing and pre-bed and then do an additional dose ~30 min before your 9pm meal. Experiment and see what you feel best with.
    This.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Pre workout then pre or with meals
    He beat me too it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Fun Fact: The capsaicin in DCP (and other EvoMuse prioducts) is approximately 15,000,000 scoville units.
    Is this stuff going to effect my acid reflux?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Fun Fact: The capsaicin in DCP (and other EvoMuse prioducts) is approximately 15,000,000 scoville units.
    Is this stuff going to affect my acid reflux?

8. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Is this stuff going to affect my acid reflux?
    Everyone is different but yes, it certainly can. It makes mine worse. Always have Tums on hand

9. Hit or miss with me. Protein shake with a tiny bit of milk mixed with the water seems to help.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hit or miss with me. Protein shake with a tiny bit of milk mixed with the water seems to help.
    Can you run this with olympus labs super shred - looks like they both are PPAR modulators

11. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Can you run this with olympus labs super shred - looks like they both are PPAR modulators
    I'm on the second bottle of DCP and started Sup3rShred on 1st of April .

I take SS pwo as soon as I wake up at 04:30 and DCP at breakfast 08:30, lunch 12:00-12:30, dinner 20:00.

I've asked OL about it & their rep said it's fine as it's different extract.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    I'm on the second bottle of DCP and started Sup3rShred on 1st of April .

I take SS pwo as soon as I wake up at 04:30 and DCP at breakfast 08:30, lunch 12:00-12:30, dinner 20:00.

I've asked OL about it & their rep said it's fine as it's different extract.
    I have just ordered Assass1nate coz didn't think super shred would work together, hopefully it'll still be a good stack

13. It should be!

14. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    The ingredient in Super Shr3d is already contained in DCP (at effective doses). OL says their extract is different...I haven't tried it. It may be worth stacking...but I wouldn't expect a dramatic change over DCP.

15. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    I have just ordered Assass1nate coz didn't think super shred would work together, hopefully it'll still be a good stack
    I think Assas1nate and DCP together, honestly, may be an awesome combo.

16. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I think Assas1nate and DCP together, honestly, may be an awesome combo.
    I will let you know, I am trying to cut up pretty quick, got DCP, Supernova, FD2, Invictus, VII-KT and Assass1nate

17. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    I will let you know, I am trying to cut up pretty quick, got DCP, Supernova, FD2, Invictus, VII-KT and Assass1nate
    Helluva stack!

18. Off topic, but any update on Clear Edge??

19. Thanks for the feedback, guys. Looks like pre w\o for sure....then I will do 2 before my 3 pm meal and 2 pre bed. Any issues stacking my pre w\o dose with Radiate?
    Building my best body "for me"!

20. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Off topic, but any update on Clear Edge??
    From what I saw on Facebook they're still on for the week after next. Ingredients and labels being shipped to new place

21. Restock date?

22. I have samples of a new compound on the way. Testing should only take a week then if all goes well we'll put the order in.

23. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    From what I saw on Facebook they're still on for the week after next. Ingredients and labels being shipped to new place
    they are running the job tomorrow. I asked for 100 or so to be overnighted so I can at least knock those out Friday afternoon.

24. Need.... more... only a few bottles left. This is my favorite supplement, is there anywhere left that isn't sold out?

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have samples of a new compound on the way. Testing should only take a week then if all goes well we'll put the order in.
    How'd it go?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1728
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 10:00 PM
  2. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 445
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 03:02 PM
  3. EvoMuse Epitome™ Writeup