EvoMuse DCP Writeup

Page 2 of 39 First 1234 ... Last

  1. 6 Bottles on the way. Time to relax about my eating habits for awhile.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    6 Bottles on the way. Time to relax about my eating habits for awhile.
    That's the spirit
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That's the spirit
    I loved the old DCPs, so I figure an improved formula can't be bad, right?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    6 Bottles on the way. Time to relax about my eating habits for awhile.
    I've got 6 coming my way as well. Finishing up my last 2 bottles of DCP 2.0 then blitzing through the new formula. Or may mix them, I donno.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I loved the old DCPs, so I figure an improved formula can't be bad, right?
    I like what I am hearing from you and I want in the binge-fest! Because we need to do some damage in order to use Damage Control right?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   
       

  6. EvoMuse DCP Writeup


    Sorry if I've missed it...is this available yet?

    And what's your thoughts of stacking with an epicatechin supplement?

  7. So, what's the general dosing recommendations? 2 caps, 3 times a day, 30 minutes prior to meals? How far away from workout? Let's say I workout from 5-7 pm, then dinner at 8 pm, take the third dose at what time?

    Also, how much CNS activity does octopamine have? Enough to ruin sleep or enough to significantly increase blood pressure?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I like what I am hearing from you and I want in the binge-fest! Because we need to do some damage in order to use Damage Control right?
    Haha, I always find you in these kinds of threads. And yes, doughnuts...sushi buffets...the works.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Haha, I always find you in these kinds of threads. And yes, doughnuts...sushi buffets...the works.
    You calling me fat brah???
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    You calling me fat brah???
    Not if you've been using Defuse

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Not if you've been using Defuse
    Touché.

    Def a fat kid at heart ha
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    So, what's the general dosing recommendations? 2 caps, 3 times a day, 30 minutes prior to meals? How far away from workout? Let's say I workout from 5-7 pm, then dinner at 8 pm, take the third dose at what time?

    Also, how much CNS activity does octopamine have? Enough to ruin sleep or enough to significantly increase blood pressure?
    Bump.

  13. Between defuse slintensity and now dcp it's like following a diet and recomping isn't even work anymore. So awesome.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Bump.
    The previous DCP dosed 30 minutes before meals, 2 caps a day (3 times). This new formula should not be different, except it should definitely be taken away from pre-workout. Matt suggested 5 hours away from workouts for Epitome (which has "stronger" ampk activation than DCP) so I think 5 hours is a safe bet. Octopamine was also in Antaeus Labs Lipomorph which I took dosed at 3 caps instead of the standard 2 and I never noticed issues with sleep or blood pressure, but I do not regularly take my blood pressure as it has never been a problem.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    The previous DCP dosed 30 minutes before meals, 2 caps a day (3 times). This new formula should not be different, except it should definitely be taken away from pre-workout. Matt suggested 5 hours away from workouts for Epitome (which has "stronger" ampk activation than DCP) so I think 5 hours is a safe bet. Octopamine was also in Antaeus Labs Lipomorph which I took dosed at 3 caps instead of the standard 2 and I never noticed issues with sleep or blood pressure, but I do not regularly take my blood pressure as it has never been a problem.
    Gotcha. I'm just trying to figure how to get all the doses in. If I take a dose at 6:30, then at 11:30, then I workout at 5, and go to bed at 10, when would that third dose be?

    Also is the reason it to take either epitome or The new DCP pre workout because it would be a waste of a dose or because it would hurt one's workout or performance?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Gotcha. I'm just trying to figure how to get all the doses in. If I take a dose at 6:30, then at 11:30, then I workout at 5, and go to bed at 10, when would that third dose be?

    Also is the reason it to take either epitome or The new DCP pre workout because it would be a waste of a dose or because it would hurt one's workout or performance?
    I believe it's to avoid excessive AMPK activation.

  17. Think Dsade said the AMPK activation would inhibit protein synthesis.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BANE44 View Post
    Think Dsade said the AMPK activation would inhibit protein synthesis.
    Ohhhh, I remember this actually. Thanks.

  19. @dsade still on track for 7/5 ship date?

  20. Any reason not to take DCP on off days/cardio days only? I hate the idea of down regulating mps at any point during the day after my a.m. Training. Am I over thinking this?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    @dsade still on track for 7/5 ship date?
    It was supposed to run today but they had people call in sick. :/

    Looks like we got bumped to Wednesday, so looks like shipping out on Friday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Will your shopify store have a sale listed soon or are the products on sale at other retailers this weekend?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Will your shopify store have a sale listed soon or are the products on sale at other retailers this weekend?
    Nutraplanet will be running single bottle DCP sale. The combos will be on Shopify tonight.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutraplanet will be running single bottle DCP sale. The combos will be on Shopify tonight.
    Thanks!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutraplanet will be running single bottle DCP sale. The combos will be on Shopify tonight.
    How does the shopify combos affect those who pre-ordered?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1693
    Last Post: 05-12-2017, 02:55 PM
  2. EvoMuse Epitome™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 04:54 PM
  3. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 422
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 09:04 PM
  4. EvoMuse Strafe™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 08:26 PM
  5. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Log in
Log in