Red Thermogum

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade can you provide ingredients for thermogum from the bulk bags?

Any calories? Sugars? Sweetners etc?
All i know is 40mg caffiene and 20mg DMAA

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade can you provide ingredients for thermogum from the bulk bags?

Any calories? Sugars? Sweetners etc?
All i know is 40mg caffiene and 20mg DMAA
No way it has 20mg DMAA

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From the original thermogum write up by matt, posted on a thread on AM:

Gum Base, xylitol, raspberry ketones, caffeine anhydrous, cinnamon oil, geranium extract, black pepper extract, isomalt, calcium stearate, natural and artificial flavors, gum arabic, sucralose, carnauba wax.
From the fda.gov website:

DMAA, also known as 1,3-dimethylamylamine, methylhexanamine or geranium extract

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, really?

To the og question, do we know amounts of it and caff (think 40)?
If I remember correctly, (mind you it has been years), it was either 15 or 20mg per piece with 40mg of caffeine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I remember correctly, (mind you it has been years), it was either 15 or 20mg per piece with 40mg of caffeine.
That just doesn't seem right... You should definitely be able to feel that amount and as someone who has 2-3 pieces almost daily I've never felt that kind of energy. Hmm

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gave some to a friend that i train. Hes about 50 and drives an uber car. Anyways one day he had a three hour drive ahead and was nodding off at the wheel. He told me he chewed some and was up and good to go. Thats when i believed it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAA builds a rapid tolerance, as we found out from the ridiculous dosages used in some pre workouts.

I use Thermogum probably once every 3 weeks preworkout and it still hits me hard. If I'm chewing 4-5 pieces a day, then I quickly feel nothing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave some to a friend that i train. Hes about 50 and drives an uber car. Anyways one day he had a three hour drive ahead and was nodding off at the wheel. He told me he chewed some and was up and good to go. Thats when i believed it.
I have a ton of truckers as customers (this was actually going to be my primary market) who swear by it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That just doesn't seem right... You should definitely be able to feel that amount and as someone who has 2-3 pieces almost daily I've never felt that kind of energy. Hmm
Exactly the same here lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DMAA builds a rapid tolerance, as we found out from the ridiculous dosages used in some pre workouts.

I use Thermogum probably once every 3 weeks preworkout and it still hits me hard. If I'm chewing 4-5 pieces a day, then I quickly feel nothing.
I know about the tolerance but I never had much more than the kick that id expect from that amount of caff even from day 1. And would have been coming off a stim break at that time

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have a ton of truckers as customers (this was actually going to be my primary market) who swear by it.
I regularly travel so I love using it for my long drives into factories after short sleeps and flights.

Perfect use.

But also randomly through my day/fast to keep myself from grinding my teeth ha. Terrible habit.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I regularly travel so I love using it for my long drives into factories after short sleeps and flights.

Perfect use.

But also randomly through my day/fast to keep myself from grinding my teeth ha. Terrible habit.
I like it for a fat burning kick on a cheat day lol